ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference

Ask coach Moore about the Rankins brothers. Our qb threw for 3000+ yrds and 30+ TDs his senior year. He went on to play for A&T. His brother who was catching all the passes was the no. 10 WR in the country. He played for the Sooners. Oh! I almost forgot. They won the 3a state championship. I know. I know. Been a long time ago. Lol. Memories. HC qb did put on a show tonight though.
Don't remember the quarterback but I think I do remember the receiver my wife is from there

@Jamesdavis06 @flyfalconsfly I just got back from the game. Holmes damn near came back and won. My phone went dead and I didnt have a charger. The HC qb ran for well over 100 yards and I’m sure he threw for 200 plus. I didn’t realize how good #2 Israel Powell for HC was. He played an outstanding game and had two interceptions in the first half. I was so pissed when I realized my phone was dead and I couldn’t post up here. The Aces didn’t play well at all in the first half and their defense was subpar. I started to leave in the third quarter but decided to stay and was glad I did. They made a comeback but it was just not enough time on the clock. Credit HC because they looked good for the majority of the game, and got to give credit for the Holmes kids for not giving up. If any team thinks our schools up here will be a pushover they are going to be in for a reality check. Really excited for the brackets to be released and see if our schools will get paired up against some ECC schools.

• Love
Reactions: Maiden Creek
@Maiden Creek @GrizzlyDevil Hertford County got a big road win tonight. Really excited to see where our schools get seeded. Do you guys think the St Paul’s loss tonight and a possible wrh loss will change things much.
Seeing as they weren't CC games...not too much. Might lose a few seeding spots. Wasn't able to do the eastern bracket like I wanted...work took over this week. I expect WRH to have a home game even if they lose. St Pauls maybe...

Seeing as they weren't CC games...not too much. Might lose a few seeding spots. Wasn't able to do the eastern bracket like I wanted...work took over this week. I expect WRH to have a home game even if they lose. St Pauls maybe...
Hertford stays 11….I could see Greene Central 12….and prolly WRH moving out of NE side of the bracket ….if they lose.

Reactions: GrizzlyDevil
Hertford stays 11….I could see Greene Central 12….and prolly WRH moving out of NE side of the bracket ….if they lose.
I can’t find 10 teams in the east better than HC

Princeton
ED
NE
Clinton
wrh

These I don’t even feel 💯 about. We beat them but it wasn’t easy, they had two costly turnovers in the second half that really hurt them. We scored like 30 points in the 4 quarter against them.

I can’t find 10 teams in the east better than HC

Princeton
ED
NE
Clinton
wrh

These I don’t even feel 💯 about. We beat them but it wasn’t easy, they had two costly turnovers in the second half that really hurt them. We scored like 30 points in the 4 quarter against them.
Champions get seeded 1st….so Hertford will stay 11.

If JK wins….they may move into NE bracket.

Reactions: dogs79
Champions get seeded 1st….so Hertford will stay 11.

If JK wins….they may move into NE bracket.
JK will move into the NE bracket with a win? I knew the champs got seeded 1st I was just trying to see if I could find 10 teams better. There are schools I know very little about like Bunn,RR,Whiteville.

JK will move into the NE bracket with a win? I knew the champs got seeded 1st I was just trying to see if I could find 10 teams better. There are schools I know very little about like Bunn,RR,Whiteville.
I think so….can’t wait to see it tomorrow.

Nash central…I would think…is the bigger threat out of the RR, Bunn conference.

Whiteville is definitely a team to watch.

Hertford will make to the third round but I'm not sure who they would play between Whiteville and Homes.

Reactions: dogs79
Non football related but two local girls programs are heading to Raleigh Saturday to play for state championships.1a Perquimans is undefeated on the season and 2a Camden County has two losses on the season with both coming from 1a Perquimans. Now let’s see if we can get our NE Eagles 🦅 football team back in the state championship again.

For @daagoob - Conference Leaders (2A Playoff teams) for your conference:

For Passing: the '-' designation just means not in the top 100

PassingNameYardsComp%TDsINTsRank - Conf2ANC
Hertford CountyKeveon Rodgers18720.6862751835
NortheasternJalen Melson16600.68314721258
HolmesDJ Capehart11400.59084327-
Camden CountyJ'ron Pendleton3920.45322667-

RushingNameYardsTDsRank-Conf2ANC
Hertford CountyKeveon Rodgers11742321355
NortheasternTyselle Spencer11421631460
Hertford CountyTy'quan Totten11391041561
HolmesDivon Ward90518636-