ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference

Better be careful judging based off one game between two rivals who play each other differently than other teams
Believe me I wasn’t going to post about it but all I read up here is about how much better the teams down south are. I can promise you that our 3 schools Holmes, NE, and HC have nothing to worry about. I’ve been wrong in the past but I’m definitely not this time. East Duplin was the better of two teams and I felt should’ve won by a couple scores if not for the refs. When you do your rankings you should catapult NE to the top. Just remember this post in a few weeks and you’ll see that I was telling the truth. Our defense isn’t the best but our offense is lethal this season with the emergence of a stud running back.

We are the champions on social media 😂, not one school is on our level putting up the content our guy is. I love what Nottheastern fb is doing on Instagram and Facebook, we are killing it up there.
link?

Believe me I wasn’t going to post about it but all I read up here is about how much better the teams down south are. I can promise you that our 3 schools Holmes, NE, and HC have nothing to worry about. I’ve been wrong in the past but I’m definitely not this time. East Duplin was the better of two teams and I felt should’ve won by a couple scores if not for the refs. When you do your rankings you should catapult NE to the top. Just remember this post in a few weeks and you’ll see that I was telling the truth. Our defense isn’t the best but our offense is lethal this season with the emergence of a stud running back.
You say that same song and dance every year. Your just a hater. You'll see. You gonna get some ....again, just like last year. Any of the dc3 will take care of you guys. We play defense down this way

Reactions: Maiden Creek
39-21
I was listening online while watching the wrh/ED game but for some reason I lost the game at halftime and had to follow on score stream. Going to go to Edenton next week and watch that Hertford County game.
Am thinking about going to

@oldway55 your Panthers were easily the better team and without question got shafted by a couple of terrible calls that enabled the dogs to keep the score close. Everyone there on both sides knows that. The wrh team that I saw is not even close to as good as the teams with Kanye and Javonte. If you have zero threat of a passing game then your just not going to win a state championship. The same can be said if your team is no threat to run the ball. I like NE and HC because even though our defenses are suspect we both have backs in the backfield that can take it to the house on any given play to go along with qbs who love to air it out. At NE if our qb gets shutdown we can go to Spencer in the backfield who is having a breakout season. We haven’t had the luxury of a good rb in quite some time and I must admit I think we have a great chance to play for the eastern championship. You should make the trip up to see Keveon Rodgers and HC next week when they play at Holmes in Edenton. That way you could see first hand that we have some very good teams in the NCC and most definitely one of the top quarterbacks in the state.

@Jamesdavis06 can you post the stats from the Currituck game. I checked Maxpreps and they haven’t been updated. I was curious to see how many rushing yards Spencer ended up with. I know he had a 91 yard run in the first quarter

Goob I'm not getting into how far we can go. There' are lots of good team that are able to beat each other. Just remember Grizzly is right ED and Wallace know each other so well it always close. Both teams will look different against others teams outside the Duplin County. I think Wallace is still a contender for the east. Just my opinion

Goob I'm not getting into how far we can go. There' are lots of good team that are able to beat each other. Just remember Grizzly is right ED and Wallace know each other so well it always close. Both teams will look different against others teams outside the Duplin County. I think Wallace is still a contender for the east. Just my opinion
I understand and had already assessed this before I came to my conclusion on what I thought of the two teams I saw in action last night

NE has won 10 straight conference championship under the leadership of Coach Moore. Even though I wasn’t happy with the way 2021 ended in an embarrassing loss to wrh you can’t help but be happy with the success we’ve had under his watch. I have to admit that he’s done a great job this season so far especially considering how young we are. We’re not going to be winning a state championship this year but there’s a good chance we’ll be playing for the eastern championship. The west will have their way with whoever represents the east Even if we fall short of playing for the eastern championship I would consider this season a success. I hope the brackets don’t change and we get to see those much anticipated matchups we’re all hungry for. Who wouldn’t want to see St Paul’s play Holmes and the possibility of a rd 3 matchup between wrh and NE? I know I sure want to see it. Let’s not forget a possible rematch between Hertford County and Clinton in rd. 2 !!! That would be epic.

NE has won 10 straight conference championship under the leadership of Coach Moore. Even though I wasn’t happy with the way 2021 ended in an embarrassing loss to wrh you can’t help but be happy with the success we’ve had under his watch. I have to admit that he’s done a great job this season so far especially considering how young we are. We’re not going to be winning a state championship this year but there’s a good chance we’ll be playing for the eastern championship. The west will have their way with whoever represents the east Even if we fall short of playing for the eastern championship I would consider this season a success. I hope the brackets don’t change and we get to see those much anticipated matchups we’re all hungry for. Who wouldn’t want to see St Paul’s play Holmes and the possibility of a rd 3 matchup between wrh and NE? I know I sure want to see it. Let’s not forget a possible rematch between Hertford County and Clinton in rd. 2 !!! That would be epic.
Most people would like to see NORTHEASTERN and wrh except you cause the dogs own the EAGLES NEST. Hey bro, you ain’t turned my cousin against me have you?🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT