ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference

I dont know. He claims he has had weekly chats with the coaching staff in the past. D1 kids coming in left and right each year. Singing the praises of the NHS Football social media platform. Seems to me he has all the scoop when it comes to the 2A juggernaut of NE NC.

Any idea why the game was moved to Thursday if it wasnt to allow the staff to drive to Wallace?

Reactions: O&B Attack
Man that clown doesn’t know what he is talking about. It’s quite embarrassing as a NHS guy that he talks with no clue.
Your no NE guy lol, nice try though. I was wondering where you’d been at all year. Glad you came back just in time for the playoffs. You should’ve brought BigBird with you, it’s getting about time for him to pop up

I dont know. He claims he has had weekly chats with the coaching staff in the past. D1 kids coming in left and right each year. Singing the praises of the NHS Football social media platform. Seems to me he has all the scoop when it comes to the 2A juggernaut of NE NC.

Any idea why the game was moved to Thursday if it wasnt to allow the staff to drive to Wallace?
I am very close to program and he is lying. But the game got moved bc of assumed weather in the area.

Your no NE guy lol, nice try though. I was wondering where you’d been at all year. Glad you came back just in time for the playoffs. You should’ve brought BigBird with you, it’s getting about time for him to pop up
Actually I am more than a NE guy. But needless to say you need to keep the energy you had in the end of last season and beginning of this season of how bad we were going to be and stop speaking on us making us look bad. It’s embarrassing. Go follow Edenton and their coaching staff that you love so much.

It’s homecoming for us but I honestly don’t know why it was moved up. I was just joking about the coaches going to JK/wrh but apparently the troll didn’t get it. I would think they’d be at the HC/Holmes game tbh. That’s going to be a great game

What kind of weather? Fog rolling in? I see 20% chance of rain. Come on, really going to move it for that? Is it homecoming or something?

What kind of weather? Fog rolling in? I see 20% chance of rain. Come on, really going to move it for that? Is it homecoming or something?
Fog has been extremely bad over here the last two nights. There’s very limited visibility when your driving, at least over here in Camden

Actually I am more than a NE guy. But needless to say you need to keep the energy you had in the end of last season and beginning of this season of how bad we were going to be and stop speaking on us making us look bad. It’s embarrassing. Go follow Edenton and their coaching staff that you love so much.
😂 I hope Wes (Holmes) sees this post, he’d be rolling. Me loving the Holmes guys

Northeastern clinched the conference championship tonight with a win over cross town rival Pasquotank. Not positive but I think it’s 10 straight now for the Eagles. I think we did share it one year with Holmes. Anyways that’s not to shabby regardless of your conferences strength. Tomorrow nights game between HC and Holmes will be for second place but posters that don’t have blinders on know that these are two very good teams. These two are capable of beating any team in the eastern field. I’m really excited about seeing this game because I’m a big fan of Keveon Rodgers and his Mike Vick like playing style. Edenton Holmes has a very good defense and I just think it sets the stage for a great game. @AcesWild2323 if your there then hit me up, I’ll be standing by the fence somewhere.

Daagoob, Edenton won conference championships in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 in the 2A conference with Northeastern. Shared with Northeastern and Currituck in 2013, and Northeatern and Hertford County in 2016. In 2017 we went to 1A where they won 5 straight conference crowns. Should be a shootout in Edenton tonight against Hertford County similar to your game with them.

Daagoob, Edenton won conference championships in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2016 in the 2A conference with Northeastern. Shared with Northeastern and Currituck in 2013, and Northeatern and Hertford County in 2016. In 2017 we went to 1A where they won 5 straight conference crowns. Should be a shootout in Edenton tonight against Hertford County similar to your game with them.
Thanks for sharing, yes I’m extremely excited to see this game. I want to see if Holmes can slow down the hi powered offense of HC. I watched Holmes recently and I was glad to see that they’ve opened up some with a nice passing game. Capehart really threw some nice passes and I think that makes them much more dangerous. I haven’t really seen that from an Edenton team before. Their defense looked really good to. We have three very good teams in our conference and I think we will represent well in the playoffs. If your at the game tonight just holler at me, I’ll be standing somewhere along the fence wearing a black Cornwell Tools hoodie.

Simmons has Holmes favored by 4 tonight over Hertford County. I also like Holmes in this one. I think they’ll get some stops against the Bears and I just don’t see the HC defense slowing down Holmes at all. I like Holmes by 10 my own self but I’m hoping to see a very close game like NE/Holmes a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Simmons has Holmes favored by 4 tonight over Hertford County. I also like Holmes in this one. I think they’ll get some stops against the Bears and I just don’t see the HC defense slowing down Holmes at all. I like Holmes by 10 my own self but I’m hoping to see a very close game like NE/Holmes a few weeks ago.
Holmes by at least 2tds

Gald to see you started listening to me🤣🤣

Yes I do. I still think it's a toss up. Think we could be missing some players tonight because of injuries last week. They should be fine soon though. Think we still win but little tougher. Y'all enjoy

No shootout someone going to win going away by 21 or more

The best you've ever seen... He is the best HC has had in a while. How long have you been around the area? HC and Bertie have had better qbs.

Last edited:
But can edenton keep up don't forget if it wasn't for all them flags the referees through we could have been edenton pretty bad offense versus defense
Defense suspect. I know they can score, but can they keep up?
Hey olddog where I work all people was talking about was so northeastern plays Wallace Rose Hill next week right I said naw maybe in a few weeks 😂😂😂 didn't even know they keep up with northeastern

I’ve been following closely for about 10 years now. I haven’t seen anyone that could throw and run like he can. Then you add in how big and strong he is, he’s just a baller.

Hey olddog where I work all people was talking about was so northeastern plays Wallace Rose Hill next week right I said naw maybe in a few weeks 😂😂😂 didn't even know they keep up with northeastern
Won't know about possible matches until 3-4pm tomorrow usually. I would think such a game would materialize maybe 2nd or 3rd rd. Again alot could depend on our game tonight, which is probably a toss-up

Ask coach Moore about the Rankins brothers. Our qb threw for 3000+ yrds and 30+ TDs his senior year. He went on to play for A&T. His brother who was catching all the passes was the no. 10 WR in the country. He played for the Sooners. Oh! I almost forgot. They won the 3a state championship. I know. I know. Been a long time ago. Lol. Memories. HC qb did put on a show tonight though.

Reactions: daagoob
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT