ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference

As of now it looks like 12%-30% chance of rain with winds at around 10-13 mph and temps around 68 degrees at kickoff. This is for the Elizabeth City area.
The pay service we get our weather reports from at work show the storm will be near the Florida/ Georgia border about midnight Thursday/Friday morning. It will track up to Charlotte and cross the state. I don't see a lot of rain here Thursday night if any. I'd post it but I don't know how.

The pay service we get our weather reports from at work show the storm will be near the Florida/ Georgia border about midnight Thursday/Friday morning. It will track up to Charlotte and cross the state. I don't see a lot of rain here Thursday night if any. I'd post it but I don't know how.
It should be perfect weather for some football. I was hoping that they wouldn’t move up your game because I wanted to go see it. I’m a big fan of Rodgers and his style of play. Win or lose you’ll enjoy watching him play. I think our conference wins 2 of 3 Thursday night. Your in for a fun game,

It should be perfect weather for some football. I was hoping that they wouldn’t move up your game because I wanted to go see it. I’m a big fan of Rodgers and his style of play. Win or lose you’ll enjoy watching him play. I think our conference wins 2 of 3 Thursday night. Your in for a fun game,
I like our chances against Hertford. Our defense is pretty good.

I like our chances against Hertford. Our defense is pretty good.
Their defense isn’t very good but that qb of theirs is unreal. He won’t go down easy, the kid is crazy strong and talented. You usually know your hsfb and like I said I believe our conference wins 2 of 3 Thursday. If not for key losses I think we’d go 3 for 3. I’ll be following on scorestream and listening to the Holmes game on the radio.

U think y’all going 3 of 3 Goob with that defense NE Has gotta sure up some spots Goob stop throwing jabs Goob

Played good against a garbage team stop it Goob the same thing wrh done y’all done!! U know wrh is a diffeeent animal than the team y’all played last week and wrh feels the same way no easy games left!! It’s one and done Holmes defense is horrible to say the least whiteville d is pretty good they beat a decent new Hanover 4a team beginning of the year I see maybe 1-3 maybe! That’s just my take I can be wrong whiteville,wrh and whoever is playing Hereford will be in the games of their lives each game will be exciting I’m sure! I have wrh and whiteville ,and hertford winning in close games!!

Reactions: daagoob
Played good against a garbage team stop it Goob the same thing wrh done y’all done!! U know wrh is a diffeeent animal than the team y’all played last week and wrh feels the same way no easy games left!! It’s one and done Holmes defense is horrible to say the least whiteville d is pretty good they beat a decent new Hanover 4a team beginning of the year I see maybe 1-3 maybe! That’s just my take I can be wrong whiteville,wrh and whoever is playing Hereford will be in the games of their lives each game will be exciting I’m sure! I have wrh and whiteville ,and hertford winning in close games!!
You done gone crazy O&B Attack!!
Hertford is not coming to Vanceboro and beating West Craven with the defense they don't have. No way. We will win by 3 TD's. Our seniors will make sure of this in their last game in Eagle's Jordan Stadium.

Last edited:
I have Holmes and HC winning and I’m not sure we’ll be able to beat wrh w/o all our players. Hopefully I’m wrong. Many up here said FC was a solid team and even one wrh poster predicted them the beat us. I think the Holmes/Whiteville game is going to be the best of the 3 matchups.

No they didn't new hanover only lost is to New Bern

They beat them at the beginning of the year partner whiteville did at the jamboree it’s not a game for standings but they beat ‘em
Northeastern played Life Christian (Va) blackbulldog, and I missed it!!! All those D1 players and I forgot about it, in Elizabeth City on top of that. Might see you tomorrow, I'm taking my family

Reactions: O&B Attack
Yes we are. We almost pulled out a victory without our best player on offense. I hate losing but we weren’t picked to win and honestly I thought we’d lose by a larger margin. Our rb got his collarbone broken against FC last Friday. #4 stepped up big but I sure would’ve rather had #5 Spencer in the backfield. All the Wrh people and coaches knew we were playing w/o our star.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Yes we are. We almost pulled out a victory without our best player on offense. I hate losing but we weren’t picked to win and honestly I thought we’d lose by a larger margin. Our rb got his collarbone broken against FC last Friday. #4 stepped up big but I sure would’ve rather had #5 Spencer in the backfield. All the Wrh people and coaches knew we were playing w/o our star.
Goob don’t start that defense wins offense just scored points!! Injuries are apart of the game

Goob don’t start that defense wins offense just scored points!! Injuries are apart of the game
Understand but we were without our star. He wasn’t just an average player, he was our go to guy and helluva rb. Injuries suck but I wish it hadn’t happened to our rb, especially with you guys coming to town. Good luck going forward

I’m not often on this site and this will probably be my only post. I’m a huge Northeastern Eagles Fan but at what point are we really going to call a spade a spade and address that it’s time to move on from Coach Moore? Year in and Year out Northeastern can’t beat the likes of Reidsville and Wallace Rose Hill and In opinion it comes down to coaching and making the necessary adjustments to win the big games. The Northeastern Coastal Conference historically has been a weak conference Northeastern gets by every year by just having better athletes then the likes of Pasquotank, First Flight Camden Manteo Currituck etc. Northeastern schedules the likes of JH Rose Rocky Mount etc every year to prepare for the playoffs but manage to get out coach against 2A elite teams that have the same top talent or better. Coach Moore has done so many amazing things for the Elizabeth City Community by putting so many athletes from Northeastern into college which a lot of coaches aren’t doing and I can’t knock him for that. From 2005 until now I believe Coach Moore has won well over 100 games countless conference championships and has been to the state championship 3 times (Salisbury, Reidsville Reidsville all L’s) all great accomplishments but I’m tired of disappointments every year, and after tonight’s game I can no longer be quiet the Elizabeth City Community deserves a state championship I’m sure I will get a lot of backlash from this post and that’s fine I’m just keeping it real and honest. WRH and ED posters stay calling Northeastern overrated and they play in a weak conference they coach get out coached every year etc. In reality all of those things that they’re saying is 100 percent true and the Northeastern posters need to come to grips with that as well. I’m sure nothing will change and we will be back in the same situation again next year probably be the #1 seed in the playoffs skate through all the easy teams through the first 3 rounds play at home against the likes of WRH ED Princeton etc and get out coached again. Until next season folks…..

I’m not often on this site and this will probably be my only post. I’m a huge Northeastern Eagles Fan but at what point are we really going to call a spade a spade and address that it’s time to move on from Coach Moore? Year in and Year out Northeastern can’t beat the likes of Reidsville and Wallace Rose Hill and In opinion it comes down to coaching and making the necessary adjustments to win the big games. The Northeastern Coastal Conference historically has been a weak conference Northeastern gets by every year by just having better athletes then the likes of Pasquotank, First Flight Camden Manteo Currituck etc. Northeastern schedules the likes of JH Rose Rocky Mount etc every year to prepare for the playoffs but manage to get out coach against 2A elite teams that have the same top talent or better. Coach Moore has done so many amazing things for the Elizabeth City Community by putting so many athletes from Northeastern into college which a lot of coaches aren’t doing and I can’t knock him for that. From 2005 until now I believe Coach Moore has won well over 100 games countless conference championships and has been to the state championship 3 times (Salisbury, Reidsville Reidsville all L’s) all great accomplishments but I’m tired of disappointments every year, and after tonight’s game I can no longer be quiet the Elizabeth City Community deserves a state championship I’m sure I will get a lot of backlash from this post and that’s fine I’m just keeping it real and honest. WRH and ED posters stay calling Northeastern overrated and they play in a weak conference they coach get out coached every year etc. In reality all of those things that they’re saying is 100 percent true and the Northeastern posters need to come to grips with that as well. I’m sure nothing will change and we will be back in the same situation again next year probably be the #1 seed in the playoffs skate through all the easy teams through the first 3 rounds play at home against the likes of WRH ED Princeton etc and get out coached again. Until next season folks…..
Well you won’t get much backlash because there are less than 5 NE posters on here. I agree with some of your post but I don’t agree that we’re overrated. What we’re your thoughts on all the onside kick calls, going for two after our tds, and the final play on fourth and five?

Well you won’t get much backlash because there are less than 5 NE posters on here. I agree with some of your post but I don’t agree that we’re overrated. What we’re your thoughts on all the onside kick calls, going for two after our tds, and the final play on fourth and five?
I’m not saying NHS is overrated at all year in and year out Northeastern will be a top 5 top 10 team in 2A just off of Athletes alone. To answer your question Coach Moore and his staff had a whole year to think about all of the onside kicks that WRH did on them last season and I think Coach Moore tried to do the same thing that Wallace did on them last year. Did it work in the first half yes but why come out of halftime and immediately kick an onside kick? Hats off to WRH staff for going into the Halftime and adjusting to what Northeastern was doing. Northeastern has one of the best players in the state and you don’t try to get him the ball during your last four possessions?

I’m not saying NHS is overrated at all year in and year out Northeastern will be a top 5 top 10 team in 2A just off of Athletes alone. To answer your question Coach Moore and his staff had a whole year to think about all of the onside kicks that WRH did on them last season and I think Coach Moore tried to do the same thing that Wallace did on them last year. Did it work in the first half yes but why come out of halftime and immediately kick an onside kick? Hats off to WRH staff for going into the Halftime and adjusting to what Northeastern was doing. Northeastern has one of the best players in the state and you don’t try to get him the ball during your last four possessions?
I’m assuming your referring to Shamar Sutton #3. He is a dynamic playmaker and we were also expecting to see the ball in his hands during that drive. We knew wrh coaches would make the needed adjustments at halftime to counter the onside kicks. We were talking about that at halftime. I wish we had of just kicked the pat’s instead of going for two also. I think we’re in great shape for next season with all the kids we have returning and I’m excited about seeing #4 in the backfield next year with Spencer.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I’m assuming your referring to Shamar Sutton #3. He is a dynamic playmaker and we were also expecting to see the ball in his hands during that drive. We knew wrh coaches would make the needed adjustments at halftime to counter the onside kicks. We were talking about that at halftime. I wish we had of just kicked the pat’s instead of going for two also. I think we’re in great shape for next season with all the kids we have returning and I’m excited about seeing #4 in the backfield next year with Spencer.
I agree with you 100 percent far as the things we should of done. NHS was a young team this year and will bring back a lot of talent and athletes through the program like every year. My concern is it’s the same song every year lol. You will have a Gedari Liverman, William Walker, Aaron Harris, Traevon Freshwater Kaveon Freshwater Shamar Sutton every year for Northeastern they will have the elite stats the hype etc but not having the proper coaching to get them to the big stage and win a state championship hurts these type of players every year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT