ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference

Yes we are. We almost pulled out a victory without our best player on offense. I hate losing but we weren’t picked to win and honestly I thought we’d lose by a larger margin. Our rb got his collarbone broken against FC last Friday. #4 stepped up big but I sure would’ve rather had #5 Spencer in the backfield. All the Wrh people and coaches knew we were playing w/o our star.

Stop. You stated in the other thread that you didn't believe in moral victories. So miss me with almost.

You crowed all year about how superior your conference is/was.

You were staked to a THREE TOUCHDOWN lead AT HOME.

At the end of the day you guys came up short against the ECC. AGAIN.

Stop. You stated in the other thread that you didn't believe in moral victories. So miss me with almost.

I’ve stated that in numerous threads so I don’t get your point. You just want me to come back at you but I’m not going to entertain you. We lost and it sucks

Let's be for real ok we lost but at the end of the day it was the play calling that did us in for one why keep kicking the ball short when you can kick it deep make them go to length of the field to score and eat up clock at the same time number 2 wtf was that 4th and three play call at the end of the game why run your quarterback when you got a running back that's getting three four and five yards at a time not to mention you have number 3 on 4th down you put the ball in your best playmakers hand not run your quarterback but like I said last night no excuses we lost

You can roll the dice if you want by replacing Moore but there is not a long line of good/great coaches waiting to come to NE North Carolina- or SE North Carolina for that matter. I have mentioned this before, but being close to a major city allows $ opportunities for the coaches spouse that aren’t available in the east.
My guess is you would have to go through several coaches and a decade to find someone that wins like he does. NE posters are always on these boards in November and early December when most folks are sitting at home twiddling their thumbs or Christmas shopping, and you can thank Coach Moore for that.

Last edited:
You can roll the dice if you want by replacing Moore but there is not a long line of good/great coaches waiting to come to NE North Carolina- or SE North Carolina for that matter. I have mentioned this before, but being close to a major city allows $ opportunities for the coaches spouse that aren’t available in the east.
My guess is you would have to go through several coaches and a decade to find someone that wins like he does. NE posters are always on these boards in November and early December when most folks are sitting at home twiddling their thumbs or Christmas shopping, and you can thank Coach Moore for that.
Good post!!! Very refreshing and classy from someone from outside our area. We don’t see to many of these. I agree with your post 💯, I’ll take Coach Moore all day long. I may not agree with everything he does or who he’s chosen to put on the sidelines but I stand with him. Some changes need to be made but definitely not ones that would involve replacing our coach, that’s ludicrous.

The SE NC comment doesn’t make sense to me. If I was a HS coach, I would love to come to Wilmywood. Or Greenville, or New Bern.

FB is my Life- doesn’t make sense to me either but that has been my experience with coaches and my employer. Wilmington is a long way away from
everything except the beach. More financial opportunities in Raleigh and Charlotte.

Yea hell we got a Cookout in New Bern and Washington and I live right in the middle. decisions decisions......
We stopped at that Bojangles in Vanceboro on the way to ECU….I think everybody from 3 counties was eating there. They were slinging it too…very well ran restaurant. Prolly had a half dozen Vietnam vets in there telling stories too….I had one with me as well.
That was a good place to stop before heading to the game….enjoyed it.

We stopped at that Bojangles in Vanceboro on the way to ECU….I think everybody from 3 counties was eating there. They were slinging it too…very well ran restaurant. Prolly had a half dozen Vietnam vets in there telling stories too….I had one with me as well.
I don't want to travel with you if you drove from Maiden to an ECU game and went through Vanceboro. There has to be more to that story!!

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
I will not eat at that Bojangles or the one in Grantsboro anymore. Just too many horror stories. Beside, when does a chicken place not have any chicken?

Congratulations to #4 Devaughn Bell (jr) for being selected to play in the Army All American Bowl Combine This kid stepped up big when we lost our starting rb in the first rd of the playoffs. I try not to focus to much on next season but it’s hard to not be excited with all that we have returning. We should have a dynamic rushing attack next season with the return of big #4 and our star rb #5.

Last edited:
Congratulations to #4 Devaughn Bell (jr) for being selected to play in the Army All American Bowl This kid stepped up big when we lost our starting rb in the first rd of the playoffs. I try not to focus to much on next season but it’s hard to not be excited with all that we have returning. We should have a dynamic rushing attack next season with the return of big #4 and our star rb #5.
He was selected to attend the Combine.

He was selected to attend the Combine.
Yes thanks for correcting me on that. I just went back and reread the post on iG. I edited my previous post. Still pretty cool coming from our area. He’s going to be really good if he works hard in the off-season. Our other back is more of a finesse runner with some quick feet while Devaughn is powerful and will just run you over. I must admit that as much as I knock the running teams down south I’m really excited about seeing these two together next season in the backfield.

Ty’Jae Simpson 2025 DB 5’10 175
Tyell Saunders 2025 WR 6’1 185

Have also been selected to play in the 2022 US Army Bowl Combine

Congrats to both these outstanding Northeastern players

Yes thanks for correcting me on that. I just went back and reread the post on iG. I edited my previous post. Still pretty cool coming from our area. He’s going to be really good if he works hard in the off-season. Our other back is more of a finesse runner with some quick feet while Devaughn is powerful and will just run you over. I must admit that as much as I knock the running teams down south I’m really excited about seeing these two together next season in the backfield.
Who is the up and coming QB for NHS? I really like the backfield for next season.

Who is the up and coming QB for NHS? I really like the backfield for next season.
Trevaris Jones 6’2 sophomore

He played early in the season for us when Melson was out. I cant tell you much about him or how good or bad I think he may be unfortunately. I will say this, our running back #5 Spencer is so good. He had his collarbone broken during our game against FarmVille Central and it sucks we lost him. I know you guys love seeing good running backs and I was hoping y’all could’ve seen him play. A few schools have offered him including Buffalo University (NY). He’s no Kanye or Javonte but for a rb at our school he’s a damn good one and one I’m excited about.

Last edited:
Someone tell Keveon Rodgers to play at NE for his senior year, lol 😂. Just joking but I sure would love to have him. Northeastern returns almost everyone,we will be loaded. Those Clinton coaches got heart, that’s a tough loss. Thanks @Otis4411 for the play by play. Looking forward to next season!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT