ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the people down south could see what we’re seeing. Northeastern is pissed. Qb may go for over 400 yards if they keep him in. He looks like a star. I’ve never seen him look this good honestly

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Ambulance is on the field. Aces player is hurt bad. It didn’t look good, the refs immediately signaled for the EMS and all the players took a knee

Don’t we “witness” this every year?

Northeastern starts season with great expectations.
Northeastern inflates record against tomato cans.
Goob proclaims they’re the second coming of the greatest show on turf.

Sorry if I’m a little skeptical.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC1980Swo

Well hopefully you’ll get to play us. Just remember when wrh came here last playoffs and was fortunate to escape with a win we were playing without our rb who was averaging over 200 yds a game. We had the ball with a chance to win and time ran out. I can assure you that severely hurt us. That would have been like your Panthers losing Gabby.

• Haha
I’ve seen two East Duplin games this season. This is a heated rivalry game just like wrh/Ed. NE was favored by 10, they had player’s return

With all due respect this is nothing like ED & WRH.

And I get it. You’re a fan. But when you say ridiculous things like “the East is on notice” you should expect folks to laugh.

• Haha
Well hopefully you’ll get to play us. Just remember when wrh came here last playoffs and was fortunate to escape with a win we were playing without our rb who was averaging over 200 yds a game. We had the ball with a chance to win and time ran out. I can assure you that severely hurt us. That would have been like your Panthers losing Gabby.

Okay.

What does that have to do with this year?

• Haha
With all due respect this is nothing like ED & WRH.

And I get it. You’re a fan. But when you say ridiculous things like “the East is on notice” you should expect folks to laugh.
How dumb are you? Seriously, Im not even joking. This is our big rivalry game just like your big rivalry game is Wrh. I’m not comparing our teams like

• Haha
Okay.

What does that have to do with this year?
Nothing, but how many points should we win by tonight in all honesty. We have done everything we were supposed to and more. NE is playing that good. I was blasted by some of your posters for posting stuff on your threads so I just don’t do it anymore. I love when other posters come on our local teams threads because it makes it more entertaining. Im not saying NE will beat ED but I can promise you it would be a good game and could go either way. Your East Duplin team and this Northeastern team will give Clinton a good game

How dumb are you? Seriously, Im not even joking. This is our big rivalry game just like your big rivalry game is Wrh. I’m not comparing our teams like

I don’t care that it’s your rival. It’s not on the same level as ED & WRH.

And since you can’t keep the disagreement respectful, I’ll take my leave of this thread. Enjoy the win tonight.

On notice. 😂

• Haha
We usually have one of the top rpi’s heading into the playoffs because we play tough ooc schedules due to our weak conference teams. This year is the first in many that our ooc wasn’t super tough. We almost always have a top 757 (Va) powerhouse team on our schedule as well as strong teams like Havelock and Rose out of eastern nc. Aside from our conference we don’t play a weak schedule anymore and haven’t for the past 5 or 6 years.

@Jamesdavis06 what were your thoughts about the way NE played tonight? Am I going a little overboard about what I saw? I mean I guess I’ve had a tendency to do that before 😂. I have never witnessed NE do this to Edenton, even when the Aces have had down years they always play us tough. We will find out next week if it was a fluke or not when Hertford County comes to town. I think we are seeing this young Eagle team turn a corner. Tre Jones was throwing near perfect passes into coverage and he seems to be getting better by the game. I think he may be one of the top qb’s in 2a and we know Tyselle is definitely one of the best rb’s in the state.

Last edited:
@Jamesdavis06 what were your thoughts about the way NE played tonight? Am I going a little overboard about what I saw? I mean I guess I’ve had a tendency to do that before 😂. I have never witnessed NE do this to Edenton, even when the Aces have had down years they always play us tough. We will find out next week if it was a fluke or not when Hertford County comes to town. I think we are seeing this young Eagle team turn a corner. Tre Jones was throwing near perfect passes into coverage and he seems to be getting better by the game. I think he may be one of the top qb’s in 2a and we know Tyselle is definitely one of the best rb’s in the state.
They played they best game of the year so far

^^^^^. I have no problem with your posts tbh but at least give credit when it’s due. If you’ve read any of my posts in the last week I have ED ranked 2nd in the east and NE 3rd. I made that post because what I saw tonight put a smile on my face. I haven’t seen a performance like this on both sides of the ball from a NE team in a very long time. So maybe I get carried away but I’m happy for the program and I can the progress. I brought up last seasons wrh playoff game because had we of won we would’ve been playing your Panthers. So many posters on these threads act like wrh has had their way with us when they’ve faced us and that couldn’t be further from the truth. I can’t remember when we last played ED but I know the last couple times we played Clinton we came out on top, and this includes a recent eastern championship that we won in Sampson County when nobody gave us a shot. I believe either ourselves or East Duplin will be in the eastern championship. I would love to get a matchup against your Panthers so our lethal offense could go up against that really good defensive line of yours, it would most likely make for an awesome game.

^^^^^. I have no problem with your posts tbh but at least give credit when it’s due. If you’ve read any of my posts in the last week I have ED ranked 2nd in the east and NE 3rd. I made that post because what I saw tonight put a smile on my face. I haven’t seen a performance like this on both sides of the ball from a NE team in a very long time. So maybe I get carried away but I’m happy for the program and I can the progress. I brought up last seasons wrh playoff game because had we of won we would’ve been playing your Panthers. So many posters on these threads act like wrh has had their way with us when they’ve faced us and that couldn’t be further from the truth. I can’t remember when we last played ED but I know the last couple times we played Clinton we came out on top, and this includes a recent eastern championship that we won in Sampson County when nobody gave us a shot. I believe either ourselves or East Duplin will be in the eastern championship. I would love to get a matchup against your Panthers so our lethal offense could go up against that really good defensive line of yours, it would most likely make for an awesome game.
Where was coach tonight he wasn't on the sideline tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT