ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to be serious about the teams on my other post Goob. If we ever meet face to face I would tell some things that I wouldn't post on here. But that's all my opinion
I told you already to meet me in Clinton when Northeastern plays Clinton for the eastern championship. Have you already forgotten? I will even buy you dinner at Ribeyes.

I told you already to meet me in Clinton when Northeastern plays Clinton for the eastern championship. Have you already forgotten? I will even buy you dinner at Ribeyes.
How about this if we play before then the loser buys dinner at Ribeyes. If we both lose we still go to Ribeyes and to the game so we can talk about the other teams playing

North Pitt @ Holmes tonight 7pm

It should be an easy win for Edenton but for hsfb junkies like myself you could get a look at Holmes from our conference. The game is on NFHS. Holmes will definitely be in the playoffs and most likely face someone from down south

Last edited:
Reactions: oldway55
I tell you year before last 2021 Hertford County was really good. Had an excellent qb, Horses were fortunate to beat them
I remember that game. If I’m correct it was a shootout. Hertford County has a top notch qb. They also have a good rb but like my Eagles 🦅 they lack on the defensive end. Hey Wiz @oldway55 will be buying me dinner at Ribeyes in Clinton soon ❤️😂. There’s a Nor’easter coming thru in a few weeks😁😁😁

I remember that game. If I’m correct it was a shootout. Hertford County has a top notch qb. They also have a good rb but like my Eagles 🦅 they lack on the defensive end. Hey Wiz @oldway55 will be buying me dinner at Ribeyes in Clinton soon ❤️😂. There’s a Nor’easter coming thru in a few weeks😁😁😁
Not going to happen Goob. I'm going to get the biggest steak on the menu and a couple of beers and talk crap to you the whole time about you having to pay..

North Pitt @ Holmes tonight 7pm

It should be an easy win for Edenton but for hsfb junkies like myself you could get a look at Holmes from our conference. The game is on NFHS. Holmes will definitely be in the playoffs and most likely face someone from down south
I'm going to try and check that out if I can get home in time. Really don't think it will be much of a game though in Homes favor

Listening to the game on the radio and the announcers said that Edenton is playing without a lot of their key players tonight. I guess that could be the key factor in why Holmes is struggling.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
JH Holmes @ Northeastern

If the Northeastern defense decides to show up this game could be an eye opener for everyone across the East. I was looking at stats from our game against First Flight and it says we finally made a pat. It actually shows we were perfect on them 😂. It seems like such a small thing but in reality it plays a big part. I still remember that shootout with wrh a few years back when we were forced to go for two on every td because we couldn’t make a pat. That was game changer in a game where neither team’s defense could stop the other teams offense.

Camden County is much improved under new leadership from someone who was on the sidelines at Northeastern last season. If your on Instagram you should give them a follow because they do have some really good reels and sound bites. I love the new offense they’re running and I look for them to only get better. There are a lot of good athletes over here and now they have the right coach. 💙 💙

Camden County is much improved under new leadership from someone who was on the sidelines at Northeastern last season. If your on Instagram you should give them a follow because they do have some really good reels and sound bites. I love the new offense they’re running and I look for them to only get better. There are a lot of good athletes over here and now they have the right coach. 💙 💙

daagoob, y’all take any prisionners last night?:)

daagoob, y’all take any prisionners last night?:)
😂 😂 @Wizard of the East it was First Flight and they are just a train wreck. Goldsboro would hang 40 on them if we’re being honest. I really love our team but damn our defense is embarrassingly bad. I will say this though we have a lethal offense that can flat out score. Our rb #5 is amazing and is a game changer.

JH Holmes @ Northeastern

If the Northeastern defense decides to show up this game could be an eye opener for everyone across the East. I was looking at stats from our game against First Flight and it says we finally made a pat. It actually shows we were perfect on them 😂. It seems like such a small thing but in reality it plays a big part. I still remember that shootout with wrh a few years back when we were forced to go for two on every td because we couldn’t make a pat. That was game changer in a game where neither team’s defense could stop the other teams offense.
I've changed my mind about Homes after the North Pitt game. North should win easily and you know it.

I've changed my mind about Homes after the North Pitt game. North should win easily and you know it.
From what I’m hearing Holmes has been playing shorthanded the last couple weeks but some key guys are supposed to be returning this week. I’m hearing this from Edenton people but @AcesWild2323 definitely knows, he’s very close with the program. I’m sure Wes will be on the sidelines Friday helping the Aces out

From what I’m hearing Holmes has been playing shorthanded the last couple weeks but some key guys are supposed to be returning this week. I’m hearing this from Edenton people but @AcesWild2323 definitely knows, he’s very close with the program. I’m sure Wes will be on the sidelines Friday helping the Aces out
Could make a deference If that's true. Anyway I'll go ahead and tell you now I like my steak rare and my beer cold. So you can order and pay👍🤣🤣

Thought you were coaching defense at NE this year goob.... what happened my guy??....

If I was on the sidelines with Antonio we would’ve already won multiple state championships. I stand behind my comment 💯%. I don’t accept losing.

Lol my guy goobs, straight crazy. You could've been like Clinton U and bought players. But besides that be serious lol. Antonio doesn't accept losing either I promise lol. Every coach doesn't, well besides SWO to be fair lol.

UNC1980-Hope you have been doing well. Haven't seen you in a while.

Always good bro, but when the team is straight garbage. Kinda stay away. But miss all the back n forth. I'm old retired so when the wife bothers me like to smoke my cigar and drink my liq an laugh at the back n forth. Especially the hype train Clinton U and goob U aka NE

Always good bro, but when the team is straight garbage. Kinda stay away. But miss all the back n forth. I'm old retired so when the wife bothers me like to smoke my cigar and drink my liq a laugh at the back n forth. Especially the hype train Clinton U and goob U aka NE
That’s the guy I’m looking for. Glad ur bk.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo
Always good bro, but when the team is straight garbage. Kinda stay away. But miss all the back n forth. I'm old retired so when the wife bothers me like to smoke my cigar and drink my liq an laugh at the back n forth. Especially the hype train Clinton U and goob U aka NE
Unfortunately I can’t hype up Northeastern enough to beat the “U” this season, not with our defense anyways.

• Haha
😂 😂 @Wizard of the East it was First Flight and they are just a train wreck. Goldsboro would hang 40 on them if we’re being honest. I really love our team but damn our defense is embarrassingly bad. I will say this though we have a lethal offense that can flat out score. Our rb #5 is amazing and is a game changer.
I know, just kidding, you don’t want to play them in soccer or tennis!

• Haha
The Goob U. 🤣🤣 I like that. They will forever be call that from now on by me. Welcome back !!!! .

• Haha
Big conference matchup in Elizabeth City Friday night when Holmes comes to town. I will be at this game after sitting out the First Flight game last week. This game is almost always close regardless of the teams records. That being said I like Northeastern by 10.

Camden County @ Currituck County
Pasquotank County @ Hertford County

If you guys have an Instagram give @cchsbruinsfb a follow. They have some good videos like @shotxbyaaron. This Camden County team is going to be good in the near future, I think they have made a really good hire.

Last edited:
Big conference matchup in Elizabeth City Friday night when Holmes comes to town. I will be at this game after sitting out the First Flight game last week. This game is almost always close regardless of the teams records. That being said I like Northeastern by 10.
Rivalry games are harder but your Eagles should take this one.

Rivalry games are harder but your Eagles should take this one.
Yeah this is the equivalent of when ED/wrh match up. It can go either way. My friends son is one of the rb’s for Holmes so I’ll be pulling for him to have a good night but I still want the Eagles to win. I just spoke with him and he also said that Holmes has a lot of guys hurt and under suspension.

Yeah this is the equivalent of when ED/wrh match up. It can go either way. My friends son is one of the rb’s for Holmes so I’ll be pulling for him to have a good night but I still want the Eagles to win. I just spoke with him and he also said that Holmes has a lot of guys hurt and under suspension.
How many they got out? Most 2a school can't afford losing many

If Northeastern is as good as Goob says they are, they should handle this Holmes team.

(No shade intended)
Well I’ve said our offense is lethal and can flat out score but our defense is not good at all, at this point anyways. I think as of now it’s Clinton,ED,Northeastern top three in that order If we can find a way to make the much needed adjustments on defense then I’d flip ED and Northeastern. Hertford County has the same problems on defense as Northeastern but their offense isn’t as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT