ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern Coastal Conference - Our top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their announcers said they we’re having to pull up players from JV. They were hoping to have some back for the NE game but nothing was for certain. I don’t have a number but AcesWild up here Im sure knows.
I missed the Manteo game last week because I was out of town but judging by a quick count on the sideline the difference between game one against Bertie and the third game against North Pitt it looked like we were eight players down.

I missed the Manteo game last week because I was out of town but judging by a quick count on the sideline the difference between game one against Bertie and the third game against North Pitt it looked like we were eight players down.
Thanks, my buddies son is a jr rb over there. I think he said his son ran for a couple tds the other night. He told me there were a few players on suspension over there and he didn’t know how long they’d be out. @oldway55

That's a lot of players for any team
I had heard it was a lot so I can promise you that it most likely played a factor in their loss to N Pitt. I’m sure most will be back for the game Friday in Elizabeth City. We have another huge game the following week when Kaveon Rodgers and Hertford County come to town. If we win these two contest then we’ll go undefeated heading into the playoffs. Our toughest test after that would be Camden County.

I had heard it was a lot so I can promise you that it most likely played a factor in their loss to N Pitt. I’m sure most will be back for the game Friday in Elizabeth City. We have another huge game the following week when Kaveon Rodgers and Hertford County come to town. If we win these two contest then we’ll go undefeated heading into the playoffs. Our toughest test after that would be Camden County.
North should win both. Hope so I want y'all to be undefeated. 😁 And your game has already been moved to Thursday. And ED moved to Thursday also

Last edited:
Reactions: daagoob
Camden County plays at Currituck County in Barco about a mile away from where overnight sensation Oliver Anthony made his debut at Morris Farms.

Simmons has Currituck by 24, It’ll be much closer and a Camden win wouldn’t surprise me

Manteo and First Flight play tonight with the combined records of each team being 0-7. It’s sad to see just how bad these programs are in football.

The big match tonight will be in Elizabeth City when Holmes comes to town. Simmons has Northeastern by 11. If Edenton has some players return tonight then I think his prediction is about right. Now if Northeastern is clicking on both sides of the ball then this game could get ugly. The Eagles 🦅 offense is just that good.

Hertford County has a bye, they play P-tank

@Jamesdavis06 is that freshman running back Damari McNeil we have any kin to Daronte McNeil? I saw the pics coach posted the other day on Instagram. That kid is 6’1 185 as a Freshman and if he’s anything like Daronte we are going to be set. For those that don’t know Daronte was one of the best running backs to ever play for Northeastern and he went on to star at ECSU where he broke all kinds of records.

Camden County plays at Currituck County in Barco about a mile away from where overnight sensation Oliver Anthony made his debut at Morris Farms.

Simmons has Currituck by 24, It’ll be much closer and a Camden win wouldn’t surprise me

Manteo and First Flight play tonight with the combined records of each team being 0-7. It’s sad to see just how bad these programs are in football.

The big match tonight will be in Elizabeth City when Holmes comes to town. Simmons has Northeastern by 11. If Edenton has some players return tonight then I think his prediction is about right. Now if Northeastern is clicking on both sides of the ball then this game could get ugly. The Eagles 🦅 offense is just that good.

Hertford County has a bye, they play P-tank

My wife and her girlfriend went out there to watch Oliver Anthony. So happy to see people getting tired of all this bs our nation is going through, an speaking the truth. God bless Mr. Anthony.

Reactions: dogs79
My wife and her girlfriend went out there to watch Oliver Anthony. So happy to see people getting tired of all this bs our nation is going through, an speaking the truth. God bless Mr. Anthony.
I agree 100%, my wife and I were also there. I loved how he said they were his first live performance and he played in front of only a few people. I think he said like 20 people showed up back in June. Less than two months later and 10,000 plus showed up at a farm market on the side of Caratoke highway to see him. There was a traffic jam on the south bound lanes of 168 that stretched for miles all the way back to the Currituck courthouse, it was crazy. To top it off Jamey Johnson showed up unannounced in support. He also came back the following weekend to the golf course in Moyock. That’s an awesome individual. Check out the remix of that song by the two Latino kids on YouTube, it’s really good.

Reactions: UNC1980Swo
I have a good feeling about this one, it’s still 40 mins till ko and this place is lit 🔥. Really excited to see the freshman in the backfield. This kid is gonna be nasty. Future is bright in the backfield

Last edited:
I agree 100%, my wife and I were also there. I loved how he said they were his first live performance and he played in front of only a few people. I think he said like 20 people showed up back in June. Less than two months later and 10,000 plus showed up at a farm market on the side of Caratoke highway to see him. There was a traffic jam on the south bound lanes of 168 that stretched for miles all the way back to the Currituck courthouse, it was crazy. To top it off Jamey Johnson showed up unannounced in support. He also came back the following weekend to the golf course in Moyock. That’s an awesome individual. Check out the remix of that song by the two Latino kids on YouTube, it’s really good.

Yea, seen all the remix brother. She told me Jamey showed up. She was in that traffic jam going and leaving lol. Called her and was like where in the hell are you at, she hadn't even left yet like an hr after it ended. We went to a concert in the mnts of Va two weekends ago to see him again. The man is powerful as hell

93 yard td run for #5 Tyselle Spencer!!!!! Yes!!!!
This kid is a star!!!!! Oh what would’ve been if he had of played when wrh came to town last season, they dodged a bullet.

NE 42
Holmes 7

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT