ADVERTISEMENT

North Rowan at Albemarle thoughts?

The Lake Man. I get what you're saying. I'm saying, from my perspective, Albemarle is not the rise to the occasion type team this year. Maybe you've seen something in them this season to think they are going to play any different than they have all season. I haven't. Even against mediocre or worse teams, they struggle to get in the endzone. My son plays for Albemarle and I'm saying this, not to bash or belittle, but that's what I've see all season. They have improved from last year, absolutely. it's not to a point that i expect NR to bring something out of them. That's all I'm saying. I still love my Dawgs, so I hope they do bring it against NR tonight. History this season just doesn't say that it will happen. i sure hope they prove me wrong. :).

I agree with you. You missed my original message though. We will figure out how good Albemarle is tonight when they play some really good competition. North Rowan is a really good team. They had an off night and still defeated South Stanly. I know South Stanly hasn't been squat since Little left but the current coach has righted the ship.

Reactions: atucker2
This is not far from what I thought the final score would be. Albemarle players have to make up the difference in the weight room during the offseason. The Bulldogs also need to keep their talent at the school and not have the talent leave the program or transfer out.

Reactions: BoYam and Champ_24
I would hope not If that is the big accomplishment lol. Why did you switch threads lol for real though shocked Albemarle lost that game tonight.

Went to this thread so I could remind you accepting a bet on this West Stanly albemarle football game.
It’s ok we see how you are anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT