ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson 45 Salisbury 0

crazyduke3

Mar 28, 2010
Wow. Not nearly the challenge I thought it was going to be.

On to the most important game for the season, (until the games after that)

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
The defense was absolutely lights out. Salisbury NEVER threatened to score in this game. The North offense was once again on fire. I too thought Salisbury would give some resistance, but they never came close to offering a challenge.

Left at 31-0. Was surprised at how easy it was, yet not at the same time. This defense is serious.

On to an unbeaten conference showdown with the kitties...

I know, I just respect the program and had heard you guys may have more students this year. You know how word of mouth is though...

Defense was very good tonight, Offense was impressive, I am not sure how many different plays I seen called, it is all starting to come together at the right time. Keep working and improving. Hoping 2 gets healthy soon(appeared to be something with an ankle). Get prepared for the conference showdown next week, Ledford will be ready for us!

congrats on the win...impressive...but you can cross Reidsville off your list.......we will definitely be 2A not 2AA........

As long as you guys don't still have Rae Rae Butchee, Reidsville should be a breeze! Jk, you guys are a serious talent and best of luck whether or not we face you guys!

Reactions: bkknights93
congrats on the win...impressive...but you can cross Reidsville off your list.......we will definitely be 2A not 2AA........

Yo rambbq, you heard it here first! Shelby will be little 2a. They are afraid of you, but big 2a scares their city council.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT