ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com Elite 8 1A Rankings - Week 2

Princeton has a physical style offense. They were swinging a sledgehammer to the Pamlico D. Let's see how the next couple weeks shake out. Good list.

Reactions: dogs79
They may do it ,but it won't be MA this year! Starmount is a much better team to lose too,better to get beat by a better team ,than lose to a team that has no significance like MA this year.

They may do it ,but it won't be MA this year! Starmount is a much better team to lose too,better to get beat by a better team ,than lose to a team that has no significance like MA this year.
No need to bash MA like that they are having a rebuilding period but still have a strong program and yes we will beat them badly this year but don’t forget they could easily return the favor in a year or 2 down the road!

I think the Cards win on Friday night v. Starmount but I think it’ll be much closer than people think. The Rams gave the Cards all they wanted and more in the Western Finals last year, so I think they can definitely hang with East. Still, I think barring a miraculous amount of turnovers (like East had last year against West Stokes) the Cards pull this one out.

Only game East will have all year will be Reidsville ,respect to Starmount but East is a totally different animal this year ,North Surry was at scrimmages with east a couple weeks back ,their quarterback looks good ,but watauga made them look bad ,and East handled watauga fairly easily,Reidsville game will be East Surrys biggest test I don't know if East can pull out a win against Reidsville ,but east will get a game ,a close game ,remind you a lot of jv players have moved up on Reidsville team this year ,and East Surry jv did beat Reidsville last year .

If East Surry defense can clamp down and they look good so far ,they have a great chance this year , we will see in the next few weeks if the East defense can defend some real speed .

Sence Redbirdfan3030 stopped posting when Pilotbirds1 started, does anyone besides me think it is the same person. I have changed name 3 times since 2007 but did not deny it. I say they are the same person. Redbirdfan3030 posted non-stop as does Pilotbirds1. It is ok to change user name but why deny it.

Redbirdfan3030 & Pilotbirds1 = One ;) All fine if he is having fun !

Last edited:
Reactions: BK13T-$
Sence Redbirdfan3030 stopped posting when Pilotbirds1 started, does anyone besides me think it is the same person. I have changed name 3 times since 2007 but did not deny it. I say they are the same person. Redbirdfan3030 posted non-stop as does Pilotbirds1. It is ok to change user name but why deny it.

Redbirdfan3030 & Pilotbirds1 = One ;) All fine if he is having fun !
Well he does ramble on and on and often talks just to hear himself talk. Somebody needs a teddy bear to hug

Only game East will have all year will be Reidsville ,respect to Starmount but East is a totally different animal this year ,North Surry was at scrimmages with east a couple weeks back ,their quarterback looks good ,but watauga made them look bad ,and East handled watauga fairly easily,Reidsville game will be East Surrys biggest test I don't know if East can pull out a win against Reidsville ,but east will get a game ,a close game ,remind you a lot of jv players have moved up on Reidsville team this year ,and East Surry jv did beat Reidsville last year .

Here are a couple of things to throw in your beak and chew on redbird:

1) Act like you’ve been there before as the old saying goes. Your signing checks that your butt can’t cash.

2) Don’t base the accolades your spewing on a scrimmage and a game against EW. No disrespect to EW but they are no where close to ES athletically and will struggle this year against less than par competition.

No matter who you are, last year was just that and don’t win jack crap. This years teams state wide have to prove they can live up to the standard set from last years teams regardless of who they are. Last year don’t win games this year. ES is very talented as most have said and would agree they are a favorite in the West in 1AA. Pump the breaks a little and do the team your support a favor and be quiet. The vast majority don’t disrespect or hate ES. Their problems are with you and the constant jaw flapping and pats on the back you keep throwing out. Deuces

Illuminate you are a fool watauga got beat in every aspect ,I was there and watched east starters handle that team ,I know it's a scrimmage fool ,I guess I may settle down ,cause we have way too many MA supporters on here that can't handle talking about East !

I may be wrong but there was someone last year using a different user name and his profile of the way he posted on and on was just like this person but if I remember correctly he way from the eastern part of the state was just like this person and either posting for or against Tarboro in the playoffs. Does anyone else remember this persons style of posting from last year and going on and on the same style as this person ?. If it is him he started early this year trying to get things going against East Surry or Tarboro hoping I think to get East Surry hurt before the playoffs by putting a bulls-eye on the backs of East Surry's best players. He is a Troll wanting someone hurt .......

Illuminate you are a fool watauga got beat in every aspect ,I was there and watched east starters handle that team ,I know it's a scrimmage fool ,I guess I may settle down ,cause we have way too many MA supporters on here that can't handle talking about East !
It's not the Mount Airy supporters because they all say East Surry will win the west. It's your own East Surry supporters putting you down and saying you don't speak for them. Mount Airy will support East Surry if they can't beat them in the west. You are just off your rocker and that is being nice. You should not be calling anyone on here a fool. Just lighten up and debate and stop the stupid talk and that is not calling you stupid just your posts. Have a good night and go back and read your posts. Oh, and I won't answer another of your ridiculous posts.

Lol Watauga would have a running clock on East Surry. The Pioneers are a big physical bunch, with speed. Too much for your brothers to handle.

Watauga would beat East Surry in a real game. No question. Basing any regular season predictions on what happened in a scrimmage is foolish.
ES would beat Watauga by 14+ in a regular season game. ES offense was very vanilla and coaches where experimenting throughout the scrimmages on both sides of the ball and the scrimmage was close anyways. Imo, Watauga’s DL had the upper hand on ES but ES was superior in every other facet of the game.

Both teams would have a running clock on Mitchell.
Lol y'all need to get out of NWNC and watch some football. I know you guys are excited cause you won more than 1 playoff game LAST year, but beating up a depleted East Wilkes on opening night ain't nothing to brag about. Hang 69 on Reidsville, then I'll pay attention.

Mountie ,I watched East move the ball 50 or 60 yards within 3 plays ,at least three times ,defensive bunch I can't see ,and big physical bunch they are not ,watauga did not have any size compared to East ,if you don't believe that look at the roster of east ,you have no idea what u are talking about .

East hasn't had the team ever to compete with traditional powerhouses in the past ,but this year they do ,you and whoever else can bash all you want ,but if Mitchell ,Murphy ,whoever up your way may meet up with east this year you will see ,it's ok you just don't know,our eyes are on a big hurdle and that is Tarboro ,they are the cream of the crop ,hopefully east can put together a better game this year ,win or lose ,they are the teams to beat in 1a.

Mountie ,I watched East move the ball 50 or 60 yards within 3 plays ,at least three times ,defensive bunch I can't see ,and big physical bunch they are not ,watauga did not have any size compared to East ,if you don't believe that look at the roster of east ,you have no idea what u are talking about .
As everyone has already told you it was a scrimmage. Means nothing. Not a real game. 2 years ago Mitchell beat Shelby in a scrimmage, by 3 or 4 scores. Would Mitchell have beat them in a game? Not a chance. Take a step back, breathe, and enjoy a good season. Your fighting for 2nd place.

Ok good luck to Mitchell kids ,believe it or not I've pulled for them ,more than any other mountain team,I just think east s very loaded.

East Surry would get to beat Watauga by 14+ in a regular season game. ES offense was very vanilla and coaches where experimenting throughout the scrimmages on both sides of the ball and the scrimmage was close anyways. Imo, Watauga’s DL had the upper hand on ES but ES was superior in every other facet of the game.
lay down the.pipe...Watauga would beat.the hell out of East Surry just because you guys got stomped in the 2018 champion ship don't make nobody afraid of you .myour 1aa Mitchell would stomp you cards into the ground and if you want to play a 2a team that has the same amount of students after Mitchell kicks your ass bcome on up the hill to Mountain Heritage we would be glad to do to you what Reidsville will do to the cards in a few weeks if you East Surry fans think your going to beat Readsville that shows how dumb you all are.

lay down the.pipe...Watauga would beat.the hell out of East Surry just because you guys got stomped in the 2018 champion ship don't make nobody afraid of you .myour 1aa Mitchell would stomp you cards into the ground and if you want to play a 2a team that has the same amount of students after Mitchell kicks your ass bcome on up the hill to Mountain Heritage we would be glad to do to you what Reidsville will do to the cards in a few weeks if you East Surry fans think your going to beat Readsville that shows how dumb you all are.
Shows how dumb we are? All anyone has to do is attempt to decipher what you just wrote to see how dumb you are. Was that even English? But we would be glad to come play Mitchell or Mountain Heritage knock if SMC wanna be’s!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT