ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com Elite 8 1A Rankings - Week 2

Nah we’re just confused on all this ES speed. 5 kids going D1 power 5. No wait, 3 kids going power 5, 2 D2. No wait 6 kids running 4.4 to 4.6. No wait, ES winning the girls 1a state championship last yr and this yr. NO WAIT!
Ain’t no waiting to it 3 power 5 athletes, 4-5 sub 4.6 and all I got to say is y’all are all lucky Sutphin reclassified because it wouldn’t have even had a close game had she stayed!!

Reactions: ESguro
Ain’t no waiting to it 3 power 5 athletes, 4-5 sub 4.6 and all I got to say is y’all are all lucky Sutphin reclassified because it wouldn’t have even had a close game had she stayed!!
Same s*** you claimed last yr and you still lost to pamlico! LMAO

Are you saying Sutphin is gone

Murphy still the best team in the west as far as 1A & i have ton of respect for their head coach Gentry. Murphy over East Surry if they were to play this year w/o a doubt.

Murphy still the best team in the west as far as 1A & i have ton of respect for their head coach Gentry. Murphy over East Surry if they were to play this year w/o a doubt.
Tell them to quit hiding the kids and come on down we’d be glad to have them!!!

Honestly respect to Tarboro cause u never hear much from them just flat out winning ,but what's got a lot of this started is you Murphy fans thinking and bragging on here ,respect to you having great seasons and yes you have beaten East in the past ,but to honestly think you would beat this East team this year is foolish ,you woulda lost last year and this year ,Rudeboyz maybe you should come down and see these kids play ,he'll suit up ,they may just slap that stupid right outta your head ,don't turn things around and try to make east look to be the crap starters ,there were never any east articles much on here until this year ,and yes we are proud ,and cocky maybe ,but you guys bragging ,why because you have had great teams ,you deserve some bragging rights ,well guess what East s here now ,so maybe we will play sometime ,and I'll be man of enough t be here if they were to get beat,but Besides Tarboro and Reidsville on this schedule I don't see it ,swallow your pride and accept those rankings ,they didn't pull that out of the sky ,theire is a dam good reason your ranked behind East Surry and honestly think a couple of those teams should be above you ,a 1a state title and your still thought of as not as good as East this year ,take it to the bank this team would run you off the field PERIOD !

good lord. you keep saying "everyone else gets to brag, but you dont want to hear about East Surry waaah waaah". Its not the support of your team that is so damn annoying, its the outlandish statements that spew out of your fingertips. We get it, the only time y'all have seen a good team was Mount Airy or in the playoffs, and you finally have a decent team, but just remember; your writing checks your team cant cash. Beating the drum for 2nd place mi amigo.

Honestly the Murphy fans could give a crap less about East Surry or what you think. We graduated ALOT off last years championship team . We have an extremely young team that has alot of potential and will get better as the year goes on .

We have heard the talk before about blowouts and it usually doesnt work out that way with a history to back it up.

Stop spouting this run you off the field crap and remember these are highschoolers playing a game .

You guys can't compete in 1aa ,no way ,no how ,that's a fact ,it may be 2nd cause Tarboro is damn tuff,but you guys couldn't finish top 5 ,what clowns u guys are !

PB1 you need to hurry up and fly south before winter. When ES comes up empty handed again come Dec, we all know you will be long gone from these boards......

Please stop this Pilotbirds1. You are making your community look foolish. I have some good friends in Pilot Mountain and they are outraged at this type of behavior on here.

You had one very good season and you come on here acting like a top dog or something. Murphy and Tarboro fans can brag all they want because they have been there and done that...win it all and win multiple times like that.

It’s ok to support your team but this is getting ridiculous.

Obvious you don't support East Surry ,God forbid anyone come on here and brag about their team ,you and your Murphy fans can brag all u want about yourselves ,I've got lots of friends in pilot myself and are very proud and do like to brag about their team ,I speak for lots that see this crap on here , and you guys can have it ,hope you meet these kids and they hand you guys a good hard loss .All that has been said basically is there is a team that ,competes and beats any mountain team u can find ,so good luck beating this team .

Can someone remind me of the track record of ES against the SMC.

Last edited:
Obvious you don't support East Surry ,God forbid anyone come on here and brag about their team ,you and your Murphy fans can brag all u want about yourselves ,I've got lots of friends in pilot myself and are very proud and do like to brag about their team ,I speak for lots that see this crap on here , and you guys can have it ,hope you meet these kids and they hand you guys a good hard loss .All that has been said basically is there is a team that ,competes and beats any mountain team u can find ,so good luck beating this team .

Lol this is has nothing to do with you supporting ES. This about you coming on here acting like a tool in every post you make. Haha ES won’t be handing Murphy one Tarboro a hard loss soooooo...... But hey, you can cheer them on as much as your little heart desires. A word of advice though if you’re going to come on a forum for high school football you should make sure you have the facts and history to back up your crowing, and as of today that just doesn’t exist in Pilot Mountain.

East Surry is 2-7 against the SMC in the modern era (1972 to present).

The first meeting with an SMC team in the modern era was 1994 against Hayesville, East Surry lost 41-6.
Nobody cares about the past we are discussing this year bring them boys on down the mountain PLEASE!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT