ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Vance 4AA West

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt have it at Vance Park. That's just risking a huge loss for the Myers Park boys. Someone best start negotiating cause I just put in my paycheck so every Myers park boy could have matching glittery cleets that shine like Michael Jacksons socks during Moonwalk - ITS SHOW TIME.

My suggestion: Take the game on the other side of the tracks to Hudson Field right by Doby Creek or what about that football field over up yonder by University Point Drive slash HWY-85. No bleachers but everyone can sit Indian Style

Heck if it all fails go to Mallard Creek with a capital MC - They're not using their field.
NOTE: One thang though -Basketball court is off limits
(Sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited:
I wouldnt have it at Vance Park. That's just risking a huge loss for the Myers Park boys. Someone best start negotiating cause I just put in my paycheck so every Myers park boy could have matching glittery cleets that shine like Michael Jacksons socks during Moonwalk - ITS SHOW TIME.

My suggestion: Take the game on the other side of the tracks to Hudson Field right by Doby Creek or what about that football field over up yonder by University Point Drive slash HWY-85. No bleachers but everyone can sit Indian Style

Heck if it all fails go to Mallard Creek with a capital MC - They're not using their field.
NOTE: One thang though -Basketball court is off limits
(Sorry for the inconvenience)
Vance park= IBM drive

I don’t give a damn where we play... the outcome gone be the same. They would’ve been better off leaving it... all CMS did was piss some kids and coaches off. Lol
Too much fire power for Myers Park who can both run/Pass. Also they will load the box against Vance- The QB is the real deal so he gets his 322yds, 2 TDs or better Once again

Myers Park 37

Vance 24

Game got moved around to Mallard Creek you can buy your tickets in advance online

I'll be there

MP - 38
Vance - 28
I like that score too

That Mr. Wanna-Be-Park-Fan is going to be in Scotland County come Friday Liznning to this game through the Radio
article-2009161-0BF8400A000005DC-272_1024x615_large.jpg

It's been coming out slow...it was MOSTLY Houghs doing. Besides the complaining they have been doing they tresspassed n took pics of the field after both times we played. Sent them in to Myers park so now u have Myers park complaining with Hough about the field....somehow there's lawsuit threats idk for what....CMS had no choice BUT to move it. Boy Hough is some sore losers. Guess if they can't win on the field they will influence the next game one way or the other. SMH

I think it's going to be a closer game than the Richmond game. Sort of a revenge game for Nigel and that is what I am going to be nervous about. It's the first time Myers Park has played Vance since he has transferred and definitely look for him to have a big game. As for Myers Park, I think they will do a good job passing again because it's the second week in a row where they are playing a not so top notch secondary but Vance's front 7 are really good so that could be a problem on defense. As for the Myers Park fans, I think it will be a stronger showing from the students considering it's a lot closer and be almost a home game considering it got moved to Mallard Creek. Should be a very good game.

Myers Park-38
Vance-31
Bring your mind, body, and soul. Support your Scotland crew. The Richmond game is over. Take your Myers Park suit off and slip your skirt back on

You're reading too many newspaper articles. Get your mind back to Scotland and i'll see you at 71st

Bring your mind, body, and soul. Support your Scotland crew. The Richmond game is over. Take your Myers Park suit off and slip your skirt back on

You're reading too many newspaper articles. Get your mind back to Scotland and i'll see you at 71st
Come talk to me at Myers Park game I'll be front row of student section buddy

Come talk to me at Myers Park game I'll be front row of student section buddy
I know you will

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's going to be a closer game than the Richmond game. Sort of a revenge game for Nigel and that is what I am going to be nervous about. It's the first time Myers Park has played Vance since he has transferred and definitely look for him to have a big game. As for Myers Park, I think they will do a good job passing again because it's the second week in a row where they are playing a not so top notch secondary but Vance's front 7 are really good so that could be a problem on defense. As for the Myers Park fans, I think it will be a stronger showing from the students considering it's a lot closer and be almost a home game considering it got moved to Mallard Creek. Should be a very good game.

Myers Park-38
Vance-31
Remember that not so good secondary still only gave up 21 pts this yr...and averaged 9 points a game. The lone gsme we lost Creek only scored 20....

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Remember that not so good secondary still only gave up 21 pts this yr...and averaged 9 points a game. The lone gsme we lost Creek only scored 20....

I dont think the secondary is bad. I just dont think its as good as the front 7. In fact the free safety is a hitter.

I dont think people quite get how good Vance is. They have flown underneath the Creek radar some and dont have some of the hyped up names that MP and Hough have. This is Brands best team. His impact now specifically with regards to the weight room shows up across the roster. Vance has some dudes. Might not have famous last names or 4stars on their 247 profile but this is a physical, chip on their shoulder bunch.

The more disciplined teams wins. It doesn't matter where the game is played once you get to a regional final.
I know Vance will be hungry, this is their third regional final under Brand and I think the third time might just be the charm after the heartbreaking losses they took in 2014 and 2017.
Myers Park can win this game though, but Maye is going to have to play his best. Not really sure who to pick here honestly.

I'll leave it like this...if MP can't stop us..or play defense....it's gonna get ugly. We all know how Brand is.

Keep liznning to them MC boys. They play that stupid game now that they lost..."The Open Prediction Season" game

If they would have won, the clowns would have been talking more trash than the Waste Distribution Organization

Now that they lost, They're littering nonsense about the rest of their Charlotte favorite

That same Creek Dream Team is not in the playoffs. I hope you have watched Myers Park film closer than I did with the Richmond game. Those Myers Park boys are the real deal. Watch what I tell you. If you lose Friday, you ain’t gonna wanna go to McDonalds and get an Extra Value Meal. You’re mouth will be too salty

Ax Everybody_Loves_Rich

Last edited:
Keep liznning to them MC boys. They play that stupid game now that they lost..."The Open Prediction Season" game

If they would have won, the clowns would have been talking more trash than the Waste Distribution Organization

Now that they lost, They're littering nonsense about the rest of their Charlotte favorite

That same Creek Dream Team is not in the playoffs. I hope you have watched Myers Park film closer than I did with the Richmond game. Those Myers Park boys are the real deal. Watch what I tell you. If you lose Friday, you ain’t gonna wanna go to McDonalds and get an Extra Value Meal. You’re mouth will be too salty
That wasn't trash talk....it was facts...Google it...I'm not making it it up.

But I called it earlier this season...I know everyone on here was on the RC bandwagon...they're a good team no doubt...but u can't win when u give up damn near 50pts..and that WF lost worried me about them. I feel confident with our resume...win or lose if we can keep a team under 21pts...with AB coaching the offense we can get more than 21.

But I called it earlier this season...I know everyone on here was on the RC bandwagon...they're a good team no doubt...but u can't win when u give up damn near 50pts..and that WF lost worried me about them. I feel confident with our resume...win or lose if we can keep a team under 21pts...with AB coaching the offense we can get more than 21.

Richmond got beat by a better team just lije MC did. Thread has nothing to do with either. Trolls are gonna troll.

I don’t give a damn where we play... the outcome gone be the same. They would’ve been better off leaving it... all CMS did was piss some kids and coaches off. Lol
Personally, I don't think it's fair to Vance. They worked hard all year to compete at a very high level and earned a home game.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
But their not. Now let’s get back to our regular scheduled program already in progress
Lol some 1 from MC must have stole ur parking spot Christmas shopping...lots of Creek shade ur throwing lol

Lol some 1 from MC must have stole ur parking spot Christmas shopping...lots of Creek shade ur throwing lol
Well they don’t believe their DooDoo stinks until they see everyone reaching for air freshener. Some people Thank they’re champagne in a tall freaking glass, when in actual fact they’re like warm piss in a plastic cup talking trash about all programs. The truth is that everyone knows it. Those two have no control over MC losing but they have control of their mind, thoughts, and mouth

Last edited:

Good luck holding MP to under 21

Reactions: S2V2
These guys will be among the many Rich folks supporting the 2018 Myers Park Football Team Friday evening
yj1PKHB.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT