ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Vance 4AA West

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys will be among the many Rich folks supporting the 2018 Myers Park Football Team Friday evening
yj1PKHB.jpg
Is 29 Kanye?

We'll see
I dont think Vance is aware of What you and I saw in the Richmond game. Well let me take that back. The staff knows, but not the Bleacher Coaches

I said "Who Dat sir"
You said "I dont know young man. I have never seen him, but he's good"
giphy.gif

I dont think Vance is aware of What you and I saw in the Richmond game. Well let me take that back. The staff knows, but not the Bleacher Coaches

I said "Who Dat sir"
You said "I dont know young man. I have never seen him, but he's good"
giphy.gif
We're not Richmond.

Moving this game will destroy Vance... Meyers Park wins the BIG league game 41-20...

Reactions: S2V2
Which one of y'all RC boys coming 2 the game....get a first hand look on how a championship team plays. Even u bandwagon boy

Reactions: S2V2
Which one of y'all RC boys coming 2 the game....get a first hand look on how a championship team plays. Even u bandwagon boy
No Need
If you don’t know what “Lazer Focus” looks like. I welcome you to tonight’s festivity. No DJ required. The celebration will begin on or around 7:45 on 12.7.18

No excuses tonight about a wet floor

No Need
If you don’t know what “Lazer Focus” looks like. I welcome you to tonight’s festivity. No DJ required. The celebration will begin on or around 7:45 on 12.7.18

No excuses tonight about a wet floor
Naw the party is going to b on Johnston Oehler..Vance pre championship ceremony.

Naw the party is going to b on Johnston Oehler..Vance pre championship ceremony.
Get some cleats for your Boys and put 10 half inch screws on them. They will need ground support while The Park Boys lets y’all have The Bomb Shell Party
It’s Air Raid Time

Prepare

Who is Vance? When did they win the State title? Yall better watch out for them Meyers Parkers... they Nasty.

Everybody Loves Rich
Hey hey man get Them Park boys is winning 13-0

I was told that Vance cougars dad is suppose to go to the after party with Mallard Creek

I'm sitting at the CREEK right now. Listening to cries in the dark, something like a scary movie. All the under armour flags flapping in the wind...... Hey Nepsy bring me sammich brother I'm hungry. We can cry together :p:p:p:p

Watched this game on my phone while Tabor was getting man handled. Great game Vance. I knew that defense of yours would come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT