ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park at Vance 4AA West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vance took Myers Parks best shot got up and hit them in the mouth for 3 quarters. This game was very simple. Vance ran the ball and stopped the run game over. First time seeing MP and that OL could not pass block a middle school team Vance got pressure with 4 and that #1 Power Echols for Vance is one of the best defensive players I have seen in a while.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
So glad Vance won. After the way Myers Park acted in Rockingham last week, I wanted anyone but the ponies to win. #GodDontLikeUgly

Myers Park must have had at least 4 personal fouls and various other penalties. Surprised in the lack of discipline.

The Idiot Bandwagon Troll ran out of teams to support
Myers Park must have had at least 4 personal fouls and various other penalties. Surprised in the lack of discipline.

Very undisciplined!

I’m not. Plenty of them could’ve been called on them last Friday, but flat-out weren’t. Was going to eventually catch up with them. Character is a trait that’s rarely discussed this time of year. That can cost you as much as a blown assignment.

Congrats to Vance. I do trust the opinions of Nepsy and B&G. You said Vance was good enough to do this.

Just way more physical tonight. Ran for over 200yds and held MP to about 15 yards rushing. Once they got them one dimensional it was all over for Maye. 12-33 . Sacked 4 times, int and a fumble. Bowick had 175 yrds in recieving last week. Maybe had 50 tonight. Zero impact plays. They boxed him alot. Safety over the top and bumped out a LB. Very physical with all wideouts. I continue to be impressed with Aldridges defense. Thought they were great against Mallard Creek and they have remained so. One of the better defenses I have seen the past 5-6 years.

He'll b a Wake Forest fan next week.
The Idiot Bandwagon Troll ran out of teams to support

Very undisciplined!
Good work Mr. 704CougarsDad you caught this before the re-editing camp could go to work

Thanks
-------------- BREAK ---------------
Check this out DAD. Remember this.....look DADDY.....look what your lunch buddy said pa....................... He's cray cray
Sl65xVv.jpg

Good work Mr. 704CougarsDad you caught this before the re-editing camp could go to work

Thanks
-------------- BREAK ---------------
Check this out DAD. Remember this.....look DADDY.....look what your lunch buddy said pa....................... He's cray cray
Sl65xVv.jpg
Hey S2V2 drop that Richmond county rap video again. I need that in my life. Vance D.C. Aldridge is a mastermind. The difference in these games. You never get the same look 2 plays in a row. Great job of showing a coverage, then adjusting to something else. The linebackers are the truth echols gets the most hype. *and he should) But Sutton is a Dogg is his own right. Both D1 talents, if I'm not mistaken isn't the Vance QB a former Myers park QB??
Is always alot of drama in the LBC......

Did you take off your white sheet, before or after you made this post? It's amazing how comfortable you feel with your post, just for a laugh....NOT FUNNY!...….smh!
Definitely SWS banter... And if u don't know what a SWS... Ask Google

It was deleted before I could see it. But what I was told it was very offensive,

S2V2 no more post of that nature!
Understand!

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT