ADVERTISEMENT

My top 4 now...West

I will not brag, say they are a top team or claim they are what they were in the early to mid 2000's. At 5-3 and deserved due to turnovers I will not go there. IMO "most" 1A ranked teams would not play RPI top 5 2A's Randleman 8-0 and Salisbury 9-0 or 1A top five N Rowan 7-1 without losing a game or three (strictly IMO). I believe the Dogs will be a hard fought game for anyone come playoff time with that defense, offensive explosiveness and strong special teams play.

Since the Salisbury and NR loss they have Won 47-0 and 48-2 with running clocks and the starters watching from the sidelines by the 3rd quarter. State wide all 1A teams combined the top defensive team is MA allowing 22 points. Thomasville is #2 at 62. 14 of those are a pick six, scoop and score and safety. Scoring 29 per game and allowing 7.75 overall. Bulldog fans have touted the defense this season and the Dogs have proven against really good teams that they are hard to score on. Offense is improved and can score very quickly and the special teams are as good as anyones with excellent coverage and scoring 5+ TD's on returns, blocking several punts, extra points and FG's. Lots of information but I like to present as much factual evidence as I can and not "project" too much. Two weeks to go and I hope the Dogs do not mess up and lose so we can finish 7-3 and be an RPI top 10 allowing for a good playoff seed and go see what happens in November.

Go Dogs!
If Draughn beats Mtn Heritage. I have Thomasville at 14 seed vs Cherokee wk 1.

If Mtn Heritage beats Draughn then Thomasville will be a 13 seed vs Andrews.

Last edited:
Starmount would finish last in SMC. It’s easy to look good in the weakest conference in NC. Mt Airy is the only really good team.
No way. I would say they would finish in the middle of the pack. Hayesville and Starmount would be a good game to watch and Starmount vs Murphy. But I would say they would beat Andrews and Cherokee. They could finish 2nd as well if they could upset Robbinsville or swain

Reactions: BK13T-$
We know you have it sitting on your mantle
bruce jenner GIF
bruce jenner 80s GIF

• Haha
Reactions: KevinFromSwain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT