ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy @ Mitchell

Guys lets talk about the game, who cares about mt heritage. I have been saying it all year its mitchell year. Murphy is a solid team, just think mitchell is stronger. Mitchell laid down against cherokee last friday, thats the coaches problem. But the boys from ledger will be ready for war, murphy better be ready or they will get beat up .

I agree that this will be a war and people predicting blowouts, sorry I just dont see it. Murphy will need to bring their A game next Friday to win.

Maybe we could play y’all in chess. We might have a chance in that
You need to stop it, give those mit kids respect they have earn it. After mit beats murphy friday ,bet you will be singing another tune.

Reactions: mbdfan
I think the best defensive lineman that Murphy has had this year is Dallas Rayburn the defensive end. He's a flat out beast. He's a sophomore, 5'10 255, but bench presses well over 400ib He has a motor that just doesn't stop. No one has stopped him this year, no one. Pure football player and in my opinion the best lineman since Powell.

Reactions: Gps62
I think the best defensive lineman that Murphy has had this year is Dallas Rayburn the defensive end. He's a flat out beast. He's a sophomore, 5'10 255, but bench presses well over 400ib He has a motor that just doesn't stop. No one has stopped him this year, no one. Pure football player and in my opinion the best lineman since Powell.
Bro hard to believe a sophomore can bench over 400lbs come on bro lol.

I've heard from Hunter Shope that he was benching around 375. If it's close to that as a Sophomore that's very impressive

All I can say about this matchup. Is last time they met Mitchell coaches. We're throwing uppercuts during the handshakes. So ol'Gentry better wear a helmet. At the end of this one, it can get physical physical......

Reactions: Mhsneer
Guys lets talk about the game, who cares about mt heritage. I have been saying it all year its mitchell year. Murphy is a solid team, just think mitchell is stronger. Mitchell laid down against cherokee last friday, thats the coaches problem. But the boys from ledger will be ready for war, murphy better be ready or they will get beat up .
Oh they will.be

I've already said it, but both O lines will be the deciding factor. Both teams have proficient rush attacks, it will be on their o lines to create the gaps. Mitchell will have to contain the edges, and Murphy will have to cover well in the backfield. Tyler McKinney and Noah Pitman can pick apart a secondary like no one I have ever seen at Mitchell. Murphy definitely has the advantage at fullback, #10 is a truck, while our #2 is a tough runner, he gives up about 25lbs to #10.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
And of course, I saw this morning they, the weather gurus, are saying 50% chance of rain on Friday into 60% Saturday. Just 1 nice game night would be great. Don't think they are calling for much but still.....

Just hope it is not another ice event. Talked with a few players who said Friday night was the most miserable they have played in. But they also gave a lot of credit to Cherokee and made no excuses.

Lol if you think Mitchell is stronger, or Murphy will "get beat up," get ready for Friday is all I can say.

Mr bud this kids dad is Arnold Schwarzenegger. We should forfeit. There’s just no reason to even suit up.

Really Mountie this chest beating doesn’t get under your skin a little
So far i havent really seen any Murphy fans thumping their chests. Its been all Robbinsville and Cherokee clowns. Even if it were Murphy fans flapping their jaws, they know what they will bring to the table, and they have the history and this years record to back it up. Murphy fans so far have been respectful when talking about Mitchell, and the matchup overall, and I aim to return the courtesy. YOUR constant disrespect to our team is more annoying than a couple Robbinsville clowns who act scared of Mitchell or Murphy.

Disclaimer: Notice i said a couple Robbinsville posters, not all of them.

Really Mountie this chest beating doesn’t get under your skin a little
Bro if you are really mitchell fan support them stop making excuses. This is mitchell year ,mountaineers have everything to win state bro. Murphy is really good football team, if mit plays their A game they will win. Its up to the mitchell coaching staff to have them ready for war.

I think all of us in Bakersville know we can win And how good Murphy truly is.

How good they’ve been for decades but we’re not st Mary’s school for the blind and yes we will have to have an a+ game to win.

How good they’ve been for decades but we’re not st Mary’s school for the blind and yes we will have to have an a+ game to win.
Let me educate you bro first off mitchell is playing at home ,you guys are the favorite ,its all set up for you guys now go take care of business.

Food for thought:
The SMC has placed a team in the state championship every year this decade. Include 2 different teams in 2011 and 2012, going 6-4 overall. Tough row to hoe this time of year...

An absolutely amazing accomplishment. No other 1 a conference is even close to the SMC. Mitchell and TJA are the only thing standing in the way again. Will it be enough? History says no. I am hoping for a Mountaineer win, but if not I will be pulling for the SMC.

GO Mountaineers

Mr bud..you may have nailed pisgah but im saying your off base here...Mitchell will struggle with murphys offense...and Murphy will make mitchell one dimensional on offense...if im wrong ill gladly be back here friday night congratulating Mitchell

Murphy 35
Mitchell 21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT