ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

funny everyone wants to comment on Mayberrys numbers, but no one wants to point out the fact the biggest number cheaters in the state is found in the SMC, yep that’s right the Murphy Bulldogs. lol. The puppies have been keeping Tri County Community College’s doors open for years..
Oh please cry a river

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say that I agree on one or two things here. If this is a once in a generation team from MA, then the SMC has a generation team about every 3-4 years. However I will say this; Mount Airy was clearly the better team last night. Especially defensively in the 2nd half. I do think it would have been a different outcome if this years team had 2019s line. Our line in 2019 was a lot bigger and a lot stronger. Nothing against this years line whatsoever. 2019s line was just a different animal. But that’s all just speculation. It is what it is. I enjoyed MA’s physicality as well. Not many teams play like we do here in the mountains, but this team for MA did. It’s hard to be upset about the outcome last night because both teams are so good. It came down to who made the most plays and MA did that this game.
It sure was a game for the ages. I hate it for the Robbinsville Seniors

Again retard, In said campuses, those kids can not play at said schools, yes retard, you must be kin to idiot cooper, bet you even wore a mask in the car
Oh man you caught me wearing my mask. Actually if the school doesn’t have a football team they can go to another school in the area to play as long as the school they go to isn’t a public school. So in that case Tri County being a school you have to pay enrollment it would indeed clear them to play.

Oh man you caught me wearing my mask. Actually if the school doesn’t have a football team they can go to another school in the area to play as long as the school they go to isn’t a public school. So in that case Tri County being a school you have to pay enrollment it would indeed clear them to play.
😂😂 good grief.

Ur are a retard for sure, there is no students in them schools can play at robbinsville or Murphy

Let me ask you all a question.. How many championships would Robbinsville and Murphy have if they didn’t benefit from little 1a? Genuine question. How many were won in the big 1a?
Let's ask this did robbinsville or Murphy set little 1a big 1a up,

You're beating a dead horse man...schools play where they are placed..
I’m not saying they chose it, I was just asking how much they’ve benefited from it? A lot of folks in here saying Tarboro is going to curb stomp mount airy. How many years would’ve Tarboro curbed stomped them if they had to play them? Not a question either side wants to answer.

I’m not saying they chose it, I was just asking how much they’ve benefited from it? A lot of folks in here saying Tarboro is going to curb stomp mount airy. How many years would’ve Tarboro curbed stomped them if they had to play them? Not a question either side wants to answer.
Tarboro not gonna curb stomp Mt airy lol. You pulled that out of your hind end. You never answered my question either. Why would Robbinsville ever play in the 1aa anyways?

Tarboro not gonna curb stomp Mt airy lol. You pulled that out of your hind end. You never answered my question either. Why would Robbinsville ever play in the 1aa anyways?
I’ve seen it said on Facebook among other things. My argument with Robbinsville is that they’ve never had numbers close to an Andrews or someone to be playing in little 1a. I get some of the eastern schools are huge, it’s all a crooked system. I think Robbinsville being in an open 1a is fine. I know the average Joe isn’t in charge of classifications either.

I’ve seen it said on Facebook among other things. My argument with Robbinsville is that they’ve never had numbers close to an Andrews or someone to be playing in little 1a. I get some of the eastern schools are huge, it’s all a crooked system. I think Robbinsville being in an open 1a is fine. I know the average Joe isn’t in charge of classifications either.
Robbinsville should never be playing in a 1aa? Andrews is around 200 kids and Robbinsville around 370 or so if I remember correctly. Give or take 10 or so kids. The difference between Andrews and Robbinsville is around 150 kids…. The difference between Robbinsville and Mt Airy or Draughn, almost 300 kids… good grief you don’t have a clue do you

Reactions: Maroonsmoke
lol, all jokes aside it’s about the kids at the end of the day. Hard fought season for the knights. I respect the heck out of the Adams kid. He’s a stud. I’ll give you Murphy folks a little grace and brag on the Stalcup kid too.

If you look at what he has be posting about back to Sept. 2022 has been things about Murphy. Here is his first post when he started. Look it up and you can see every post he has made.
____________________________________________________________________________________________---
  1. Murphy @ South Pitt

No, we aren’t mad about south pitts success. I respect the program, I want to see Basin maybe get to that point eventually. But scared? Grabowski man may be scared but I guarantee you I wouldn’t be scared to play Murphy lol.

If you look at what he has be posting about back to Sept. 2022 has been things about Murphy. Here is his first post when he started. Look it up and you can see every post he has made.
____________________________________________________________________________________________---
  1. Murphy @ South Pitt

No, we aren’t mad about south pitts success. I respect the program, I want to see Basin maybe get to that point eventually. But scared? Grabowski man may be scared but I guarantee you I wouldn’t be scared to play Murphy lol.
Maybe a Basin fan?😂😂

Seems like he was waaaayyy wrong about commerce Ga too lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT