Mountain 7 - Week 11

PisgahBear9975

Oct 20, 2016
Make your predictions here:

Pisgah @ North Henderson
Smoky Mtn @ East Henderson
Franklin @ TC Roberson
West Henderson @ Tuscola

Pisgah by 17 since we seem to be playing to the talent of our opponents and no better or worse.
Smoky by 28 Feature back is a stud and will cause problems for everyone playing SMHS over the next few years.
Franklin finished strong with a 28 point win over TCR who is down more than I have seen them in quite some time.
West by 10 and that's assuming Kachilo and Manuel both play. Heard the latter had a family member pass at the game! Prayers for Luke, Casey and the fam!

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Pisgah, let's not share this conf championship.
SM, going to be ones to watch in the playoffs
Franklin, they need a W before playoffs start.
West, because tuscola is ready to start basketball, badminton or anything besides football.

Pisgah, let's not share this conf championship.
SM, going to be ones to watch in the playoffs
Franklin, they need a W before playoffs start.
West, because tuscola is ready to start basketball, badminton or anything besides football.
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Gotta love the PvT rivalry!! Badminton!! 👏 Now that's funny!!

Make your predictions here:

Pisgah @ North Henderson
Smoky Mtn @ East Henderson
Franklin @ TC Roberson
West Henderson @ Tuscola
Pisgah - Conference title on the line, North is overrated, Pisgah wins by 3TD's.
Smoky Mtn - Nothing more needs to be said. This one is over at the end of the 1st Q.
Franklin - Franklin by 10
West - Falcons playing their best football of the year and they're healthy with a playoff spot on the line.

Gonna be awfully weird to see Compton in the Tuscola box, helping call plays for West.

Gonna be awfully weird to see Compton in the Tuscola box, helping call plays for West.
The current Coach should have hired Crompton as his OC as he agreed, but he chose to lie to him instead. Crompton's offense will work much better than the failed Mark Speir's offense Tuscola has been running for two years. You reap what you sow. Incompetent people make incompetent decisions.

I need to hear some details on this.. or more like facts.
Can’t speak for the Tuscola side but Crompton has been coaching Kachillo at West all year and is a big reason why they switched to the spread. With the starters in there, it’s been very successful and Kachillo looks very polished.

Last edited:
I asked around cause that caught my attention. I should have took it with a grain of salt from the Tuscola hater.
99% sure nothing was promised. Or better yet why would you promise someone a job? Why not just hire them? Makes zero sense.

I asked around cause that caught my attention. I should have took it with a grain of salt from the Tuscola hater.
99% sure nothing was promised. Or better yet why would you promise someone a job? Why not just hire them? Makes zero sense.
Pisgah by 21
Smoky by 45
Franklin by 14
Tuscola by 3

Reactions: f-ball-ace
Pisgah by 17
Smoky by 28
Franklin by 8
West Hendo by 3 if it's raining, 14 if it's not.

Last edited:
This score as lopsided as it may seem doesn't still reflect the way this game was dominated by what is actually most of PHSJV's second and third string players.... with a small handful of original starters left after many injuries and several kids have made the leap on up to Friday Nights only as they should and are well deserved. This North team wasn't a terrible squad at all. Yet still without QB1 and every RB from first team as well as all but one LB on defense just speaks volumes as to the sheer insane amount of talent we have coming through the ranks in Canton the next few years. The two PHS middle schools are feeding in two teams just as good as this JV squad when they combine next fall as well. So it doesn't look like any real rough spots for many years to come in The Pisgah Nation, Good Lord willing of course. Our Milltown is built on that gridiron and I'm sure proud of our Bears!! Now let's go get one more DUB tomorrow night in the North end of Hendo!! Go Baaaars!!

Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Must not have let the boys drink body armor before the game tonight

Last edited:
Tuscola has a pulse left,wow.
Be interesting to see what happens with the RPI now since K.M. lost.

I wish we had came out like this against smoky. We came out flat then and it showed. When do you all think they will have the playoff brackets etc?
Guys on the radio said some time tomorrow. They're waiting with baited breath to find out if Pisgah has a #1 seed or not. I just hope they can win a couple games in the playoffs cause we all know thats about the ceiling for this Pisgah team.

Reactions: 91ths
I understand the expectations may not be great for Pisgah by some people, but how many teams could win 9 road games, having as many injuries as we have? About 5 or 6 players, most, if not all, starters. I for one am not betting against them.

Good win for THS tonight, I hope they get a chance in the playoffs, they are actually fun to watch despite their flaws, and have a lot of toughness and enthusiasm. They were missing that last week, which I can get, but they came out and played well against a good passing team tonight. West could throw it all over the place and they have so many good receivers to choose from. It was nice to see a win for the seniors on senior night.

Reactions: 91ths
I understand the expectations may not be great for Pisgah by some people, but how many teams could win 9 road games, having as many injuries as we have? About 5 or 6 players, most, if not all, starters. I for one am not betting against them.
Yes sir, with the adversity that this team has faced this season, they could have packed it in several games ago, and specifically in both the Franklin and Tuscola games. But the kids didn’t hang their heads. They believed they could win, and they did. I expect more of the same for this team in the playoffs.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Can’t speak for the Tuscola side but Crompton has been coaching Kachillo at West all year and is a big reason why they switched to the spread. With the starters in there, it’s been very successful and Kachillo looks very polished.
Revisiting this now, Kachillo picked up his first D1 offer with Gardner-Webb. Going to be interesting to see how West comes out this year. They started slow last year with crucial injuries in the early part of the season but picked up towards the later half. They return nearly everyone. Should be a fun time in the Mountain 7.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Good luck to the young man. As a G-W alumni, I wish him all the best. But dang, them some lofty goals the boy set for his senior season. Oh well you got to dream big and he sure did that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT