ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

So finally here we are at gameday. This was thought to be the matchup we would have seen last year in the second round but Swain put a stop to that. I think Burris will get his but Smith will too. Its gonna come down to the defensive scheme and coaching. I give our Bears the edge in both. Adkins will have a good game plan. The guys will need to execute and be physical. Stroup will have to make some contested throws since they blitz alot just to keep them from stacking the box. I think it will be close but this one may just come down to a Tumbarello FG. Granite Bears in a close one. #analysis

So finally here we are at gameday. This was thought to be the matchup we would have seen last year in the second round but Swain put a stop to that. I think Burris will get his but Smith will too. Its gonna come down to the defensive scheme and coaching. I give our Bears the edge in both. Adkins will have a good game plan. The guys will need to execute and be physical. Stroup will have to make some contested throws since they blitz alot just to keep them from stacking the box. I think it will be close but this one may just come down to a Tumbarello FG. Granite Bears in a close one. #analysis
I’m taking this as Smith will play. Glad to see he’s okay, I’m seeing a high scoring game with the winner being the team that has the better supporting cast around their star RBs

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
You sound like a dude who has a rabbits foot on his key chain. Lady Luck has ran out for you this time. Great game plan analysis but remember. Everyone has a plan until that get that bell rocked.

Reactions: BigRedFan27
According to the head coach, he’s good to go. I don’t know where you are getting that he’s not?
I’ll take your word Buzz is the same guy that said he wasn’t playing last year against East Surry in the second game. Buzz said you could take it to the bank last year, he played both ways and hardly missed a snap.

Also the Cardinals have over 2x as many passing yards as Hendersonville who also only complete 50% of their passes. The cardinals complete 75+% not a good measuring stick at all. ABR comparison is 56.7 to 148.2 do not come into pilot expecting anything remotely close to Hendersonville.
Is there any thread you don’t run your mouth on ? This isn’t about the cards !

You can listen to the Blues on the ride back to the island on the mountain lol

So what I gather is Mt. Airy shouldn't call trick plays to keep a team on the ropes or should just do everything MIC has seen on film and not mix things up a bit...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT