ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

Supported but Buzz don't seem to support the Bears coach. I hate to see someone post negative about their own coach. He needs to leave the game if he can't support his team !

You know at the end of the day its high school football and I can assure people the relationships and lessons Coach Adkins is teaching and building with those kids are far more valuable than the outcome of this ballgame tonight.

You know at the end of the day its high school football and I can assure people the relationships and lessons Coach Adkins is teaching and building with those kids is far more valuable than the outcome of this ballgame tonight.
Mount Airy is still a sophomore dominated team and does not have but 8 seniors. The coach is only doing what he can with what he has on the field. Some always have excuses if losing. Holder was 4-8 1st season 7-5 2nd season, 9-4 3rd season & 7-5 4th season then he was off to the races

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Mount Airy is still a sophomore dominated team and does not have but 8 seniors. The coach is only doing what he can with what he has on the field. Some always have excuses if losing. Holder was 4-8 1st season 7-5 2nd season, 9-4 3rd season & 9-4 4th season then he was off to the races

Easy to harp about playcalling from the stands. All about perspective. It's a totally different animal down on the field.

You are seeing the results of a team with no passing game Mt Airy is just one dimensional this year. Plus the Coach is no Coach Holder in defense of Buzz He loves this team just as I do and he gets emotional over it

So, I still say Swain has the best chance to beat MIC. Then Mitchell.

It's about match ups. The SMC has took MIC out ever year and we didn't do it by trying to out athlete them. Simple method really. I think MIC/Surry will be relatively close.

You are seeing the results of a team with no passing game Mt Airy is just one dimensional this year. Plus the Coach is no Coach Holder in defense of Buzz He loves this team just as I do and he gets emotional over it
It took Holder 4 season before he took off winning 10 or more games just about every year. So let's give the new coach a chance,

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
I thought aiding the runner was taken out of the rule book a few years ago? MA with an incredible 12:05 minute drive might have just got screwed.

I thought aiding the runner was taken out of the rule book a few years ago? MA with an incredible 12:05 minute drive might have just got screwed.
Correction MA scores anyway 2 point conversion call may come back to haunt them if they can get a stop.

Uh-oh, MA scores then forces a MIC punt. Things could get interesting here in a 1 score game.

If MA somehow comes back to win they will have to ice down #6 for 3-4 days as much as he’s getting used tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT