ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

Rushing numbers mean nothing in your conference. Just like that back from Union Academy who had 1700+ yards and 20+ TD this season. He finished with 22 yards and 0tds vs Swain. Burris didn’t even break 100 yards vs Swain last season and he was out rushed by two of the SMC’s finest in Anderson from Robbinsville and Sain from Swain. Both of which can play college ball. Not sure about Anderson’s plans after college but Sain is going to play college ball.
Not taking any shots at Sain I’m sure he’s a great back but being able to play college ball and being the number 4 RB in NC and being committed to a power 5 school is a little different.

True. I see him as a slot back, punt returner, kick returner in college. Hard working role player.

Burris had 116 vs Robbinsville and half of that was vs our backups because it was such a blow out and that was on your turf field with zero rain.

Reactions: Swaindad40
I’m not even a MIC mouth I am pulling for MA they have shown nothing to prove they belong on the same field with the cardinals. I haven’t seen MIC play but I would rather see MA again just based off of uncertainty.
Mount Airy or MIC, East Surry still has a lot of uncertainty after meeting the winner of Friday night's. Take your choice. Who worries you the most in the west, all 7 in the order that worries you or should I say who you think gives you the closest game ? I just put in the West team because I know Tarboro would be at the top of the list.

I’ll take the bate:
1. East Surry
2. Mitchell
7. Polk County
5. MIC
4. Mount Airy
3. Bessemer City
9. Starmount

Mount Airy or MIC, East Surry still has a lot of uncertainty after meeting the winner of Friday night's. Take your choice. Who worries you the most in the west, all 7 in the order that worries you or should I say who you think gives you the closest game ? I just put in the West team because I know Tarboro would be at the top of the list.
Mitchell
Swain
Polk
MIC
MA
Starmount
Bessemer
In that order, but there is a pretty heavy fall off after Swain. Honestly don’t think anyone else will be within 3-4 scores!

Also I do not see the uncertainty at all if MA wins. we’ve seen that story before completely different level teams. East knows exactly what MA brings.

@buzzcoach —calm down brother everything is going be alright. It’s always someone coming along to take your place. Mics owns you now just deal with it stop fighting that feeling. All the mountain ballers had to bow down. Now it’s havoc on big 1A sit back relax while we tootsie roll all over you.
I hope you’re on here Friday too when this game goes final and your predictions don’t pan out either? You gonna man up or are you the excuse maker? Weather, refs, etc.....

Pulling for MA in this one but my gut tells me it’ll be MIC. If MA were healthy I’d feel confident that they’d win. If #6 and #1 don’t play for MA then their chances go down significantly.

@buzzcoach —calm down brother everything is going be alright. It’s always someone coming along to take your place. Mics owns you now just deal with it stop fighting that feeling. All the mountain ballers had to bow down. Now it’s havoc on big 1A sit back relax while we tootsie roll all over you.

Where did this guy come from?

Pulling for MA in this one but my gut tells me it’ll be MIC. If MA were healthy I’d feel confident that they’d win. If #6 and #1 don’t play for MA then their chances go down significantly.
If # 6 and # 1 play and they give #6 a rest, Mount Airy wins by 2 or 3 TDs and I think it would be fun to play ES again.

Last edited:
It should be great football weather in Mount Airy Friday as they forecasted tonight. 50% chance of rain around noon, dropping to zero before game time with the game being in the mid to high 40s. Of course, this is Monday and that can change some by 7:30 pm on Friday. Hoping for safe travel for all those that have away games.

Reactions: sbbbfan
These teams very similar numbers on offense. Difference is MA did it even though they played Powerhouse Reidsville and 1AA west champ East Surry. Who do mic play jw?

This goes for any school anyone is playing. Pull up the school, like MIC for instance. Look at their record then click on every school they have played and in some cases, the schools they played have more losses than wins. Here is MIC and you can click on each team they have played. I checked on one team and the teams they played had more loses than wins and they were like a 3 seed. They will lose to a 6 seed Friday night. I know you can't go on this for sure but I have found it works more often than not.
MIC MaxPreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schoo...er-raptor-(mt-holly,nc)/football/schedule.htm

Last edited:
This goes for any school anyone is playing. Pull up the school, like MIC for instance. Look at their record then click on every school they have played and in some cases, the schools they played have more losses than wins. Here is MIC and you can click on each team they have played. I checked on one team and the teams they played had more loses than wins and they were like a 3 seed. They will lose to a 6 seed Friday night. I know you can't go on this for sure but I have found it works more often than not.
MIC MaxPreps = https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schoo...er-raptor-(mt-holly,nc)/football/schedule.htm
Test it on some of these 1AA matchups.
https://www.nchsaa.org/brackets/2019-11/2019-1aa-football-state-championships

It should be great football weather in Mount Airy Friday as they forecasted tonight. 50% chance of rain around noon, dropping to zero before game time with the game being in the mid to high 40s. Of course, this is Monday and that can change some by 7:30 pm on Friday. Hoping for safe travel for all those that have away games.
They are now calling for a 20% chance of rain from 7pm through 10pm in Mount Airy. That can change also before Friday.

These teams very similar numbers on offense. Difference is MA did it even though they played Powerhouse Reidsville and 1AA west champ East Surry. Who do mic play jw?
If I ever seen a worried man. Dont worry about who we played. Worry about this Friday night last time I checked. MA is on the menu. We have appetite of a fat man on food restrictions. Meaning it’s dinner time come Friday night can’t wait. Put some respect on my name. Time for the tootsie roll, how many licks does it take to get to the heart of a bear.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1

swain with healthy sain should worry everyone along with Polk. Mitchell will be lucky to get past either one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT