ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs MICS

That 3rd quarter ball control drive was a thing of beauty.. MIC musta come out over confident.

Dang I wish I went and seen this one. I'll be in Pilot next week for sure now.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Mr.Nut I don't see some of my previous posts. You have anything to do with that. Just asking. Are you trying to crack my SportsNuts?? just asking

Great comeback for the Bears , nothing to be ashamed of here. Great game raptors. Playing without 8 and 1 hurt. Smith was a boss out there tonight. Good experience for this sophomore heavy bears team. Raptors extremely athletic but let’s be honest, it’s over by halftime in pilot mtn next week. Time to lay all the smack talk for the year to the side and partner up with ESOD, foothill what ever shims name is and go pull for our northwest 1a counterparts in the east Surry cardinals . Good luck and bring it back to where it belongs , IN THE WEST

Bears in double ot start out with delay of get bc coach doesn't have it called. Did them in.

I don't think that did them in. Stop fishing for reasons to blame coach. They hold onto the ball they more than likely score again. MIC couldn't stop Smith.

Let's not overlook the fact someone let a reciever get open while the line was chasing the QB around in MICs last possession.

I don't think that did them in. Stop fishing for reasons to blame coach. They hold onto the ball they more than likely score again. MIC couldn't stop Smith.

Let's not overlook the fact someone let a reciever get open while the line was chasing the QB around in MICs last possession.
I felt like the officials started the play clock way too early on the Bears in the second OT both teams were taking the field and the play clock was already under 10 seconds.

Reactions: sbbbfan
I felt like the officials started the play clock way too early on the Bears in the second OT both teams were taking the field and the play clock was already under 10 seconds.

The announcers seemed to think the delay of game was crazy. So sounds like that might have happened.

Bears in double ot start out with delay of get bc coach doesn't have it called. Did them in.
Go home and cry about it. I bet the coach if not a good person and coach would have a few good choice words for you. Crybaby. If the BEARS aren't winning you are crying, bad coach. But we won't have to hear your whining anymore this year. And you call me a bad person. Mount Airy has a great coach and it will show up next year and you can smile again, You are no true Bear fan if you can't stand behind the coach, win or lose. It's good you don't support the BBall team so you are done for the year.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
Bears have not been able to defend pass all season; nothing new; tough watching 6 leave for final time; give them a few years and we’ll be back; 1st time in 4 years not practicing on Thanksgiving

Just how it goes sometimes in 1A ball. They'll rebound just fine and be back on top of the NW conference and back in the title hunt. Good days ahead for the Bears.

Reactions: Bearfan71
Well what a second half for the first time this year I felt the Bears had some scrap in them these younger kids like Nance and Deaton are starting to gain there stride we lost and ESOD I will be pulling for East Surry to win it all good luck my friend

Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
Bears have not been able to defend pass all season; nothing new; tough watching 6 leave for final time; give them a few years and we’ll be back; 1st time in 4 years not practicing on Thanksgiving
Hell of a game from 2 evenly matched teams MIC just made 1 more play than MA in OT but that’s football. Great game to watch.

MIC coaching staff and players storm MAs field after the game like they already brought home the rings. Don’t think MAs conference counterpart down the road will forget that next week either.

Reactions: Bearfan71
TD I am proud of these Bears and I am a Bear idiot!!! I am guilty of being emotional about my team. Once a Bear always a Bear! Now shut up Felicia!!!!
I am proud of the bears also, but not downing the coach or giving you a rough time till you did me. Just ask you not to give the coach who has a young team a rough time. Give him a chance. Next year is a new year with more Juniors and Seniors. I mean telling someone that is setting hear keeping up with the game to go back to there drinking is not right when they are not drinking. I will not be accused of something stupid. We pull for the same team so what is your problem. Just stop downing our coach only in his second year with a young team. Give him a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT