ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy vs Draughn Western 1A Finals

Guys we need to move on now Draughn thread getting old we need to be thinking of how in the heck we going to beat Tarboro they can be beat but its tough task to do

Reactions: Purple1995
Guys we need to move on now Draughn thread getting old we need to be thinking of how in the heck we going to beat Tarboro they can be beat but its tough task to do
Can’t beat tarboro running the ball

Good Luck Bears. We went to the game Friday and had a great experience even though we were rooting for Draughn. Ate at Chase and Charlie’s before the game. Good food, service, and met some great people. Met great Mt Airy fans and saw a lot of old coaching friends at the game. The Bears dominated and the Wildcats gained experience in a big game. All around great evening. Bring the title back West.

Good Luck Bears. We went to the game Friday and had a great experience even though we were rooting for Draughn. Ate at Chase and Charlie’s before the game. Good food, service, and met some great people. Met great Mt Airy fans and saw a lot of old coaching friends at the game. The Bears dominated and the Wildcats gained experience in a big game. All around great evening. Bring the title back West.
Hate to say it but I only live 1 1/2 miles from that restaurant and have never ate there. Going to try it. Hard to believe that place used to be the KFC.

I really ain't mad at Draughn I just hate they missed the big picture this is a once in a lifetime experience if you have a kid playing I regret fussing with BK13, I think he is a decent dude, I'm glad we made up parents sometimes have a hard time on here, I told you guys 8 yrs ago a team was coming that would go to state, that was my rec league team lol, my son was qb back then, Mitchell replaced him now it's all history I regret bitching about losing to Robbinsville in the spring ball, like I said it's hard being a parent on here, bring it home Bears Go Mountaineers lol

I'd like to see em get it Da Bears lol
Thanks, you and you know I pulled for Mitchell all the way after they beat the BEARS last and a couple of Mitchell fans said Mount Airy was 3 or 4 TDs better than Mitchell but destroyed themselves with foolish mistakes. Sideline could not stay off the field and had stupid penalties. Which was true. Even the Coaches couldn't stay off the field if I remember correctly. You were there and one of those that told the truth.

Thanks, you and you know I pulled for Mitchell all the way after they beat the BEARS last and a couple of Mitchell fans said Mount Airy was 3 or 4 TDs better than Mitchell but destroyed themselves with foolish mistakes. Sideline could not stay off the field and had stupid penalties. Which was true. Even the Coaches couldn't stay off the field if I remember correctly. You were there and one of those that told the truth.
Da Bears lol

Sports should teach kids self respect and how to be a winner on and off the field. Draughn kids do some pretty disrespectful stuff that a solid coach would fix pdq

yes there most definitely is. Give everyone a trophy is what has killed america
Yeah reporters came up with it isn’t whether you win or lose. That’s written by a loser. You should want kids to be winners in life. This society celebrates mediocrity

Reactions: KW23
Yeah reporters came up with it isn’t whether you win or lose. That’s written by a loser. You should want kids to be winners in life. This society celebrates mediocrity

Look everyone wants to win and we should want kids to be winners but sometimes we get too caught up in wins and loses we lose track of the bigger picture which is to build young men and women up to be better people and contributers to society through sports. There are many people in this world that were built up to be winners but suck as humans.

There are lessons in winning and losing. While Tarboro builds up winners, a good coach at North Stokes should be building his kids up to battle and handle adversity while finishing the job.

It isn't about celebrating mediocrity. It's about wanting a good socieity.

Look everyone wants to win and we should want kids to be winners but sometimes we get too caught up in wins and loses we lose track of the bigger picture which is to build young men and women up to be better people and contributers to society through sports. There are many people in this world that were built up to be winners but suck as humans.

There are lessons in winning and losing. While Tarboro builds up winners, a good coach at North Stokes should be building his kids up to battle and handle adversity while finishing the job.

It isn't about celebrating mediocrity. It's about wanting a good socieity.
I think all coaches should teach there kids to battle and handle adversity while finishing the job. That will make you a winner in life.

I saw the video somewhere this morning of the ER game and they had a huge line and that QB looked 6'4 or 65" & 250 lb. I don't think I have seen a QB that big that I remember. Of course, it has been a few years since I have been to a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT