ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy @ East Surry "Crowd Expected"

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
Any estimates on the number attending the Mount Airy , East Surry game tomorrow night and how many was at the game at Mount Airy last year ? Not comparing the crowds just an idea what they expect this year because they went into that game tied 9-1 . This year ES 10-0 , MA 7-3

Last edited:
I guess no one is going to be at this game . LOL (Joking).. Sure it will be a full house ! I know the Mount Airy North Surry game is SRO 2 and 3 deep around the fence. Not been to a ES vs MA game in 10 years

Last edited:
This game is always a packed house. I think with MA losing last weekend might keep some people away, but it shouldn't. The ES/MA game was a packed house with SRO all the way around and then some. East Surry has a much bigger stadium than Mount Airy so it might not look as packed as last year. Last year, everyone seemed to really think Mount Airy was the stronger team but East Surry managed to win. This year, East Surry looks like the stronger team. Today also marks what would be the 18th birthday of senior standout Gage Edwards - I have a feeling the cardinals will be playing with even more emotion than before since his performance last year against Mount Airy was one to remember.

Reactions: DKatt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT