ADVERTISEMENT

Most unsung player on your team

pacman8

Nov 23, 2019
Just curious, most teams have a player or two that play hard do everything right but just don't get the press other do. These are the players that actually carry teams to championships. Let's give these guys their do!!

I agree with the offensive line comments....for us 2 guys stand out in particular Oscar Bennett and Omar Blackwell both play on the both side of the line both always making those tough gritty plays.......we are blessed enough to have Oscar for another year and has a little/big brother thats pretty darn good too.....this seasons success starts and ends with the play of our linemen

I agree 34. I only said Boogie because that dude never complains about carries but when he does get them, he does work. Always is positive and is one heck of an athlete and if that backfield wasn’t already loaded, he’d be the guy.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Tim Ruff bailed out bad defensive adjustments and bad play calling all season by making big time plays!

I agree 34. I only said Boogie because that dude never complains about carries but when he does get them, he does work. Always is positive and is one heck of an athlete and if that backfield wasn’t already loaded, he’d be the guy.

Agreed over 700 yards and he has almost 100 less carries than the leading rusher Wallace.....he will easily be a 1000+ guy next season

Jahiem (Cowboy) Hooper for Reidsville. He don’t get enough credit for his impact on the field.

I agree, he's being asked to play out of position because the team needs him so much. To me he's a really good olb with our system.

I'd say Demontez Canada is pretty unsung on this team also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT