ADVERTISEMENT

Monroe 8-1 @ Forest Hills 9-0 Rocky River Conference Championship Game

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Just got back from a 2 1/2 drive to Fayetteville and 2 1/2 drive back to watch Forest Hills play awful. Three straight weeks of no energy and just lethargic. Coaches have got to make an effort to fire these guys up for an entire game. Trinity Christian was a decent team but we didn't give much of effort especially on offense. The running game finally got going which saved us. Not impressed with the Yellow Jackets the last 3 weeks. Honestly I think Monroe will beat us and I'll stack them up against anyone in 2A the way they're playing right now. They've beaten Parkwood, Anson and West Stanly from the conference a combined 157-3. We're just the next one up for a beat down.

Just got back from a 2 1/2 drive to Fayetteville and 2 1/2 drive back to watch Forest Hills play awful. Three straight weeks of no energy and just lethargic. Coaches have got to make an effort to fire these guys up for an entire game. Trinity Christian was a decent team but we didn't give much of effort especially on offense. The running game finally got going which saved us. Not impressed with the Yellow Jackets the last 3 weeks. Honestly I think Monroe will beat us and I'll stack them up against anyone in 2A the way they're playing right now. They've beaten Parkwood, Anson and West Stanly from the conference a combined 157-3. We're just the next one up for a beat down.
The kids will be fired up for this game regardless. Trust me they will be, I agree we have looked kinda slack but I haven’t been to a game since anson. I think the problem is these last three weeks in all reality haven’t played anyone that was good enough to be excited about playing. Look for a different team Friday night in marshville. We both know monroe will run the score up as high as they can too. So we coulda best some of those teams badly too. Hard fought game this coming Friday. Jackets by 6 in a defensive show down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT