ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

Dude don’t even try to talk up a piss poor performance. They won 42-0, yes, but that game was way closer than ever the scoreboard showed. Mitchell had y’all scared to death until halftime and then lost a key player. Took the wind out of their sails. Good win but a better team with more depth, wins that game.
I'm not a MA fan first of all, but I am a fan of JK (coach). And I watched the game and at no point and time did I ever think Mitchell would even come close to winning the game. Its playoffs, winner go home, so kids play harder and coaches coach harder or different. But again, and nothing against the kid, but what key player are you talking about that made the difference from you guys winning or losing? Again, at no point did I ever think Mitchell put up any threat to MA. And a "piss poor performance" still won 42-0. SMH

I'm not a MA fan first of all, but I am a fan of JK (coach). And I watched the game and at no point and time did I ever think Mitchell would even come close to winning the game. It’s playoffs, winner go home, so kids play harder and coaches coach harder or different. But again, and nothing against the kid, but what key player are you talking about that made the difference from you guys winning or losing? Again, at no point did I ever think Mitchell put up any threat to MA. And a "piss poor performance" still won 42-0. SMH
Evidently your stupid ass never saw that fullback running all over MA first half till he got hurt # 30 also starting linebacker he was our best player

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
It was lan gallimores little brother at qb tonight purple. But you did get a look at next years team up close tonight minus mason and dandy

Reactions: Purple1995
Wow, social media badass. Again, I never saw anyone or team give MA any thought of losing tonight.
It was 7 to 0 halftime dude it took wind out of our sails when they saw Rylan in streetclothes but more importantly exposed a lot of weaknesses in MA

• Haha
Evidently your stupid ass never saw that fullback running all over MA first half till he got hurt # 30 also starting linebacker he was our best player
Purple you lived on a first half where your coach was smart keeping ball away but that still didn’t work. You had no other choice. And the fullback run all over us……really. Don’t be ignorant and go live on your sons winning team and shut up. You are a loud mouth sore loser and bring on the SMC. We are ready and want some of f them. Murphy first in line. Mount airy won 42-0 and by far had an off game with two starters out. Watch out next week. We will be at full strength. Beware of the bear

Reactions: More-fe_us
Purple you lived on a first half where your coach was smart keeping ball away but that still didn’t work. You had no other choice. And the fullback run all over us……really. Don’t be ignorant and go live on your sons winning team and shut up. You are a loud mouth sore loser and bring on the SMC. We are ready and want some of f them. Murphy first in line. Mount airy won 42-0 and by far had an off game with two starters out. Watch out next week. We will be at full strength. Beware of the bear
You didn’t post shit first half cause you thought the curse was real it ain’t lol good win to you guys

Exposed weaknesses?

That’s a stretch considering the scoreboard was reading 0 at the end of the night. Was there a western team tonight or last night that won by a wider margin? Playing with out to starters , not just starters but two of the best players on the team? Hmmmmm go figure

Bears have the best defense Mitchell has played. I was expecting more from #5. Wasn’t it 10 TDs on 12 touches coming into this game? Just glad Mitchell avoided the running clock before half. Losing #30 hurt. Mitchell will have a completely different offense next year. QB better learn to make better decisions.

Bears have the best defense Mitchell has played. I was expecting more from #5. Wasn’t it 10 TDs on 12 touches coming into this game? Just glad Mitchell avoided the running clock before half. Losing #30 hurt. Mitchell will have a completely different offense next year. QB better learn to make better decisions.
Thanks deerhunter and good luck next year. Team played with a lot of heart and didn’t ever give up.

How big a dumbass are you? You just got beat 42-0 in a game we were not at our best and you act like you did something. You are out so better luck next year old man. Let the winners continue discussing.
I’m a pretty big dumbass but not a chest thumping idiot like the majority of your posters we gave you the best half since we beat you in 21 and that’s ok with me we gave you 3 tds late and your stupid coach ran the score up late to make you look better than you were we really should have lost last week but have good coaching the whole SMC has a stiffie after watching this so good luck mister

Well though they didn't score had long drives with #30 and I believe if they just kept running could have scored on the first drive especially but he just makes a big difference in the running game it's not different than having your QB going down.
But about all would have happened is a closer game Mitchell didn't have the D to stop them.

Well though they didn't score had long drives with #30 and I believe if they just kept running could have scored on the first drive especially but he just makes a big difference in the running game it's not different than having your QB going down.
We will have a different qb next year

Reactions: The Deerhunter
Congrats Mitchell on a great season y’all played tough! Y’all will be a force next year. Hopefully we can give them a game
I know Mtn Heritage is still in it and I think will make some more noise in the playoffs I believe they're a better team then at the beginning of the year. But as far as next year I believe them and Mitchell will be good going by the freshman coming up.

We’ll MA is really good especially when we throw em a couple of tds 3 interceptions I believe anyway I expected more from Mason I bet we held him to fewest yds all season but they definitely have depth hats off to the bears fun over time to get ready for next year mountaineers

MA
We’ll MA is really good especially when we throw em a couple of tds 3 interceptions I believe anyway I expected more from Mason I bet we held him to fewest yds all season but they definitely have depth hats off to the bears fun over time to get ready for next year mountaineers
had 430 yards offense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT