ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

You are so right. I hate it for any team with senior players. For most, that is it. As parents and coaches, you love to see kids grow, overachieve and become successful on and off the field. Good game. We hope #30 heals.
Real life hit the Mitchell hard this summer losing one of the finest Christian young man you'll ever met that played on the team at only 20 years old. So I hope all the boys especially seniors still playing on every team left just has fun and enjoy playing.

Real life hit the Mitchell hard this summer losing one of the finest Christian young man you'll ever met that played on the team at only 20 years old. So I hope all the boys especially seniors still playing on every team left just has fun and enjoy playing.
Old mtn... sorry to hear this. You hope that something good can come from it. Young people think they have their whole life in front of them. Something like this opens young eyes. Hopefully changing them.

Old mtn... sorry to hear this. You hope that something good can come from it. Young people think they have their whole life in front of them. Something like this opens young eyes. Hopefully changing them.
True. He and his girlfriend both died in a car accident she was killed at the scene he later passed at the hospital. He was on a ventilator for a few days because he was an organ donor.
I just think about the poor patients of both going to be having their first Christmas without them.

Dirty ass flat land refs
Surely you guys are kidding. About the refs. I swear he almost be paying them off. Holding calls when the ball is 20 yards past. I bet Mount Airy had 150 yards and penalties in the first half Mitchell had one. Those weren't pass interference plays You're athletes are tripping on their own feet. Mitchell coaching staff to the great job. They really did. But just got to be too much.

Did I point you out? No I said y’all. You fall into the category by default. The fact is that there were posters from Mt Airy saying they’d have a running clock on Mitchell before the half. It didn’t happen.
I said it and I was wrong. Mitchell came out with a great game plan first half and executed. I give credit to Mitchell. So they’re wicked. Not let’s move on to the next mountain team in line. Good luck next year Mitchell

Mount airy is classless losers running up the score write this down enjoy it you will meet us again this bunch will be gone we will never forget it the rest of the state knows about the first half running it up ain’t going to help you
Listen I hate MA fans as much as the next but they scored on every drive except one so I don’t know that I’d say they struggled. The best thing Mitchell did was hold the ball for 20 of 24 mins in the first half. Plus they are playing with their backup QB and a backup running back and yet they never punted. If you’re gonna give them crap let’s make sure it’s about something reasonable like them counting state championships won in 1642.

MA defensive coaches deserve some credit for changing gap assignments at halftime. Backups #12 & #44 both had solid 2nd half. They will learn alot from this game. Credit the Neers for testing our patience. Those young men left everything on the field! Prayers for #30.

I’m a pretty big dumbass but not a chest thumping idiot like the majority of your posters we gave you the best half since we beat you in 21 and that’s ok with me we gave you 3 tds late and your stupid coach ran the score up late to make you look better than you were we really should have lost last week but have good coaching the whole SMC has a stiffie after watching this so good luck mister
I mean, the least surprising thing coming into this game was if given the opportunity MA was going to run the score up based on last year and some antics involved there.

Reactions: Purple1995
Third string RB running ball in the middle and breaking one shouldn’t be considered running the score up. Kid that broke the long run and scored late hadn’t played a snap since game 1. Understand the emotion and actually can appreciate it. But that’s hardly running the score up. Again great game plan by the Mitchell coaching staff with the ball control offense. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery for Mitchell kid that got hurt. Great experience for the bears back ups playing last night. A real testament to just how good next years group is gonna be. Bears pitched a shutout and scored on every drive with the exception of 1 while getting playoff experience for next year’s squad. Man if anyone sees that as remotely anything less than a huge win all the way round then that’s just crazy.

Idiot MA QB WAS our back up and #25 best lb didn't play again. Don't give me shit about a starter getting hurt! #15 finally played but just D and only handful of plays is best lb. So let's stop this #30 BS!!!!!!!!
Come on Richard, you were by far a better team than Mitchell and we all knew that. #30 is by far our best player and you guys really had to buckle down to stop him. Would he have made the difference in a win or loss? No, but it would be a little closer.

Last time we were goose egged was in Nov 2014 at Whitesville 2nd rd playoffs so Hats off to MA defense I hope it’s ten more years before it happens again good luck rest of the way at least we gave you a half killer first half I saw 2 of our boys today told em how well they represented our county ain’t nowhere better to live than Mitchell County

Last time we were goose egged was in Nov 2014 at Whitesville 2nd rd playoffs so Hats off to MA defense I hope it’s ten more years before it happens again good luck rest of the way at least we gave you a half killer first half I saw 2 of our boys today told em how well they represented our county ain’t nowhere better to live than Mitchell County
That 1st half worried me, but the BEARS came out in the 2nd half ready to play. Great game Purple1995, it has been a couple of years coming and I hate we did not get to meet !

Reactions: Purple1995
MA should win it all but SMC could put up a good fight more depth than us should be a fun couple of weeks I still say Heritage is Hot Hot Hot also coach Robinson is retiring is the rumor they might put up the best fight
If Mount Airy's Coach has the same talk with the team he had with them at the half Friday night they should be ok. lol

Surry co takes care of surry co don't worry about it I live with roof top stone throw of North Surry if I had son playing ball he would be at Mt Airy and by the way I own a dress in city

I wouldn’t say that. It would be unrealistic for a kid living across the county to attend school all the way across the county.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
MA should win it all but SMC could put up a good fight more depth than us should be a fun couple of weeks I still say Heritage is Hot Hot Hot also coach Robinson is retiring is the rumor they might put up the best fight
Heritage will be like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest against Mt Airy. They have ZERO chance. Starmount is 2 scores better than Heritage with starters. The QB won't be able to run on Mt Airy. They have wayyy too much speed in the secondary and at the line. Mt Airy probably by 30 or more. ER will be the main competition for Mt Airy.

Heritage will be like a one legged man in a butt kicking contest against Mt Airy. They have ZERO chance. Starmount is 2 scores better than Heritage with starters. The QB won't be able to run on Mt Airy. They have wayyy too much speed in the secondary and at the line. Mt Airy probably by 30 or more. ER will be the main competition for Mt Airy.
You serious lol, your defense sucks . Heritage dominated your line on both sides. You guys lucky you didn't get beat more lol

You serious lol, your defense sucks . Heritage dominated your line on both sides. You guys lucky you didn't get beat more lol
You must be on the wrong thread. But, I can't disagree with what NCBBFB said about Mount Airy. That part is true.😁

• Haha
Reactions: NCBBFB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT