ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Mount Airy

Congrats TDFridaynight got that win no excuses MA is as advertised I think we lost momentum when Rylan Cooper our best player got hurt but you guys definitely good so congrats to you, RE, Buzz, and a few other decent folk to the rest of you boastfull chestthumpers kiss our arses

Don't start making excuses. He is just one man and you didn't score with him playing. MA needs to keep starters in whole game for conditioning. Remember they haven't played let Mason break his ankle and we will understand

Don't start making excuses. He is just one man and you didn't score with him playing. MA needs to keep starters in whole game for conditioning. Remember they haven't played nobody.
It's not an excuse like I said I don't think Mitchell would have won but I believe it would have been closer and Mitchell could have kept running. He's a Sr leader as fullback he not only a strong runner but the reason #4 had over 1,000 yards was because of him leading the block and not having him on D is like losing your QB on offense. Mitchell didn't score with him but took a whole qtr on a drive and if the pass interference had been called who knows but one player at this level can make a lot difference.

Reactions: Purple1995
We are not that good TD I think u guys may either be overrated or we may be underated
How is any team overrated when you got your a$$ handed to you? It's playoffs and a win is a win. Sometimes, a good team will play down to their competition. Seems like this is what happened to MA tonight. Congrats JK and MA....

Mount airy is classless losers running up the score write this down enjoy it you will meet us again this bunch will be gone we will never forget it the rest of the state knows about the first half running it up ain’t going to help you

• Haha
Reactions: Jmappfan5
MA has used 5 different backs in 4th qrtr. #4 has carried the ball most of night

How is any team overrated when you got your a$$ handed to you? It's playoffs and a win is a win. Sometimes, a good team will play down to their competition. Seems like this is what happened to MA tonight. Congrats JK and MA....
Dad of 23 eat one

I will say great game plan by the mountaineers. Managing the clock down to the second. Bears gotta clean up the penalties. But that’s what great teams do. Win big on bad nights. 42-0 we will take it. Again hell of an effort by the mountaineers. Great game plan by a great coaching staff. Safe travels back up the mountain. As always the week was full of smack talk but always much respect for the Mitchell squad and fan base

Mount airy is classless losers running up the score write this down enjoy it you will meet us again this bunch will be gone we will never forget it the rest of the state knows about the first half running it up ain’t going to help you
This is for you purple you get a big L and it will be rust way after the these seniors are gone. Go to bed

Reactions: Jmappfan5
Mt Airy fans are now gonna try to talk their team up again after a struggle with a down Mitchell team who lost one of their best players. Y’all not fooling us….
I think any SMC team will beat em you ea have 4 Rylan Coopers we only had one run it down their throat they can’t stop it you guys have more depth than us

Mt Airy fans are now gonna try to talk their team up again after a struggle with a down Mitchell team who lost one of their best players. Y’all not fooling us….
42-0 and they struggled? Dang, hate to see them when they are on. 9-3 and a down year...man are we spoiled or what? How about give credit when due...MA is good and better than Mitchell. Mitchell had another solid year just not on the same page as MA. No big deal. But to say a team struggle when they won 42-0, do better!

42-0 and they struggled? Dang, hate to see them when they are on. 9-3 and a down year...man are we spoiled or what? How about give credit when due...MA is good and better than Mitchell. Mitchell had another solid year just not on the same page as MA. No big deal. But to say a team struggle when they won 42-0, do better!
Dude don’t even try to talk up a piss poor performance. They won 42-0, yes, but that game was way closer than ever the scoreboard showed. Mitchell had y’all scared to death until halftime and then lost a key player. Took the wind out of their sails. Good win but a better team with more depth, wins that game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT