ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell @ Draughn

Who wins?

• Draughn

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • Mitchell

Votes: 32 43.2%

• Total voters
Friday or Monday was only two options. Saturday is weekend time and shouldn’t be considered in my opinion.

My thoughts
Friday 1
Thursday 2
Monday 3
It will not be Thursday. So it’s either Friday or Monday and Friday looks really bad. I bet it will be Monday or Saturday. All I know for sure is it will not be played Thursday.

When you in playoffs and decide to schedule around weather then weekend time is part of the available dates in my opinion we will agree to disagree on that I suppose.
My understanding is that the field at Draughn was already in use Saturday for a different event. That may have changed since earlier this week but that's why Saturday has never been considered an option.

When you in playoffs and decide to schedule around weather then weekend time is part of the available dates in my opinion we will agree to disagree on that I suppose.
Who would want to play Monday then if they win will have to play again Friday. What if it rains again that Friday ? This could go on and on !! Can’t control the weather

How in the world as bad as shit is did the crazy masa Dems get back in like in Pennsylvania makes no sense unless they cheated I used to be a Democrat that party are leading folks straight to Hell we need rid of the libs masa stands for make America Suck Again that's where we stand 5 bucks for gas give everything away to deadbeats

How in the world as bad as shit is did the crazy masa Dems get back in like in Pennsylvania makes no sense unless they cheated I used to be a Democrat that party are leading folks straight to Hell we need rid of the libs masa stands for make America Suck Again that's where we stand 5 bucks for gas give everything away to deadbeats
Fetterman is a political genius did you not know that? 🤪

I know for a fact Saturday is off the table. It will be Friday or Monday. (From parent in the flatlands) 😏
Okay it was someone on the staff said the they where still talking about it but I might be wrong it's just a guess I would think it probably be Friday if not Saturday because I get the feeling that the nchsaa won't approve Monday if it's like the rule they use at the end of the playoffs the latest a game can be played is Saturday@ 1pm because they need to get the brackets out of course just an updated is not as difficult. But like I said it's just guess could be wrong.
You know why Saturday is off the table?

Okay it was someone on the staff said the they where still talking about it but I might be wrong it's just a guess I would think it probably be Friday if not Saturday because I get the feeling that the nchsaa won't approve Monday if it's like the rule they use at the end of the playoffs the latest a game can be played is Saturday@ 1pm because they need to get the brackets out of course just an updated is not as difficult. But like I said it's just guess could be wrong.
You know why Saturday is off the table?
Heard “ some can’t play on Saturday “

Saturday should be the only option really. Especially based on forecast. I could see NCHSAA saying if the field is already in use for something else Saturday, then find a field that’s not occupied.
Yep I agree I’m sure there are plenty of fields within 10 min of that field in the county that could be used.

May be out of their hands if the NCHSAA has a Saturday 1PM deadline and they can’t play in a tropical storm Thursday/Friday.
Well that's what I've been wondering if the Saturday deadline for the last games of the regular season applied to playoff games as well. Everyone talking about Monday when I don't think that's an option.

Guys DPI will not allow any teams to play sat bc veterans day is Friday and it's concidered a holiday weekend. Can't play on a sat. Only option is Thursday or Monday. Their is a reason no team has changed games to sat this week .
Pretty sure Everyone was replying to the “some can’t play on Saturday” if it’s a NCHSAA rule than so be it. But that wouldn’t indicate a “some can’t play response”

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
If that was the case or rule that they can't play because it's a holiday weekend then why were the two teams even discussing it?I would assume they know the rules. I don't why dpi would care if you played a game Saturday after Veterans Day.
Thursday for some reason seems to be the go to for bad weather on Friday, the first game was on a Thursday for the same reason and it wasn't a holiday weekend.

Reactions: 97Cougar
Pretty sure Everyone was replying to the “some can’t play on Saturday” if it’s a NCHSAA rule than so be it. But that wouldn’t indicate a “some can’t play response”
My comment about some can’t play on Saturday was a joke. I think everyone wants this game to be over with so Thursday or Friday would make the most sense.

• Haha
My comment about some can’t play on Saturday was a joke. I think everyone wants this game to be over with so Thursday or Friday would make the most sense.
Got to be clear on here lol “some” teams would schedule around one or two parents or players displeasure of playing on a Saturday lol you say you hear some can’t play we gonna take you for your word or most of us will.

Got to be clear on here lol “some” teams would schedule around one or two parents or players displeasure of playing on a Saturday lol you say you hear some can’t play we gonna take you for your word or most of us will.
I know. I just think that more than likely since it’s a holiday weekend some families would make plans with 3 days off. I don’t like the idea of playing on Saturday and I’m sure if 1 or 2 main players said no or couldn’t it would swing the game to the other side. I’m not saying that’s the case or would happen but we all know what world we live in and how inolder leagues players make the rules. Hopefully the weather holds off so that they can play Friday. Moving the game to turf would be the smartest move but idk who could make that call. Rain would kill the passing game which would favor Mitchell but if they are as good. As advertised a wet ball won’t matter.

I know. I just think that more than likely since it’s a holiday weekend some families would make plans with 3 days off. I don’t like the idea of playing on Saturday and I’m sure if 1 or 2 main players said no or couldn’t it would swing the game to the other side. I’m not saying that’s the case or would happen but we all know what world we live in and how inolder leagues players make the rules. Hopefully the weather holds off so that they can play Friday. Moving the game to turf would be the smartest move but idk who could make that call. Rain would kill the passing game which would favor Mitchell but if they are as good. As advertised a wet ball won’t matter.
I agree with with all this, just play the game on Friday and hope the weather holds off.

The game is still on for tomorrow night no move to Saturday which I think is dumb. Going to be a miserable night for the fans (for those who go be a lost at the gate) the players especially for those who will be trying to play in the rain after the flu if they play.

The game is still on for tomorrow night no move to Saturday which I think is dumb. Going to be a miserable night for the fans (for those who go be a lost at the gate) the players especially for those who will be trying to play in the rain after the flu if they play.
I feel the exact same way. I want to see draughn win but I want it to be the best Mitchell team that it can be play them. For people overcoming the flu the last thing you need is cold wet weather. That’s grounds for creating pneumonia and I hope everyone is taking that into consideration. Prayers up for everyone who has been sick and that will be affected by the rain tomorrow.

I feel the exact same way. I want to see draughn win but I want it to be the best Mitchell team that it can be play them. For people overcoming the flu the last thing you need is cold wet weather. That’s grounds for creating pneumonia and I hope everyone is taking that into consideration. Prayers up for everyone who has been sick and that will be affected by the rain tomorrow.
Yeah I liked to have seen it on a dry field and both teams at full strength. It was posted on this thread that two of the six is both starting RB's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT