ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

First one to gradutate from the family. Man , to be so undereducated i sure do have the barneyboys hemmed up on this recruitment situation. Each one of you punks have a different story but all admit that there has been some serious horsepower to coach opie taylors first edition of the barneyboy squad

Dont disagree Rough , Can you give us a update on the pilot portal thats has opened up for the barneyboys? Hearing those whispers while manzercising at the civic center that the west stokes move didnt work out. Hearing the next stop for them is Barneyboro

Dont disagree Rough , Can you give us a update on the pilot portal thats has opened up for the barneyboys? Hearing those whispers while manzercising at the civic center that the west stokes move didnt work out. Hearing the next stop for them is Barneyboro
Yes we picky who we take in stokes

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
I don't think anybody's going to the bears from here. I heard one kid the keener kid went to West oaks. Other than that I don't think anybody's leaving. We're going to be all right I'm looking forward to pulling forward the team now that the charlatan well the traveling Man is gone

Dig a little deeper around the ladder rough. Heard the west stokes thing didn't work out. Gives us a update when you here the news. Kid could be heading to Barneyboro. Could have heard wrong , was 3 beers deep. Had to get hydrated after manzercising at civic center. Them Barneyboys gonna be flat out loaded if it all comes together

Roughtrader, please tells us what is coming our way. Get us Mt Airy Faithfull out of our misery and doubt about this coming year. Are we even going to be competitive with the North Stokes, Allegheny's and Elkin's?
We need clarity and truth.
And of course we menus for our tailgating. Any suggestions there would also be helpful. And appreciated.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Roughtrader, please tells us what is coming our way. Get us Mt Airy Faithfull out of our misery and doubt about this coming year. Are we even going to be competitive with the North Stokes, Allegheny's and Elkin's?
We need clarity and truth.
And of course we menus for our tailgating. Any suggestions there would also be helpful. And appreciated.
Well man I don't have much insight now that the nephew has graduated. So I probably won't know much about Mount Airy anymore. I know I'm looking forward to us having a more realistic program. With someone and a coaching staff that wants to be here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT