ADVERTISEMENT

Marlboro Co. vs Scotland Co. (Teacher vs Student)

ScotlandAlumni99

Jul 31, 2018
Greensboro, NC
What are your thoughts on this one. I think the Dawgs will give the Scots it's 2nd L from South Cackylacky. Will be interesting to see how the coaches will play off each other. I thinks its personal for MC... and they have something to prove. Scotland will need to step up on all sides of the ball to keep the Dawgs at bay.

Last edited:
Scotland is not what it once was, I'd go with MC in this one.

Last edited:
Are y'all sandbagging? Didn't y'all beat them 49 to 26 last year? And the jv's won 23 to 0 also.

Are y'all sandbagging? Didn't y'all beat them 49 to 26 last year? And the jv's won 23 to 0 also.
Think you can throw last season's results out with the bathwater. Coach Johnson's team last year that played for a State Championship is 0-2 by a combined 104-0.

Just posted earlier on Loris vs South Columbus thread and commented on that conference that Loris is in appears to be a fun conference. Now I see Marlboro in that bunch starting this season.

Forgive me….i know nothing about SC high school football….i guess SC changed some conferences around this year.

That region 5 AAA is really gonna be fun to watch with the addition of Marlboro.

Who knew?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScotlandAlumni99
Just posted earlier on Loris vs South Columbus thread and commented on that conference appearing to be a fun conference. Now I see Marlboro in that bunch starting this season.

Forgive me….i know nothing about SC high school football….i guess SC changed some conferences around this year.

That region 5 AAA is really gonna be fun to watch with the addition of Marlboro.

Who knew?
I knew...Coach Johnson is a awesome coach. Saw this coming when they hired him...I knew MC would become a problem...

Reactions: Maiden Creek
How do kids from Clinton follow a coach all the way down to South Carolina? Did they happen to have family in the MC school district or something, thus giving them a place to live?

How do kids from Clinton follow a coach all the way down to South Carolina? Did they happen to have family in the MC school district or something, thus giving them a place to live?
My friend back in Clinton said that most of their parents signed over their parental rights so they could move in with him, and they all live in Raeford and commute daily. Idk if that is true, it’s just what he said.

Historically I've heard of kids moving from district to district in the same County or even a neighboring County due to a parent working there or something like that but never heard of kids going to another State. They must love the guy!!! Clinton plays Lumberton Friday night and Lumberton may actually be the favorite, who would have ever thought that???

I don’t know all the rumors, but I can attest that there is no one living with the coach I know at Marlboro.
That’s cool. I was just saying what I heard from a friend back in C-town. One of his daughter’s friends date one the transfers from Clinton and that’s what she had been told by the player. It makes no difference to me. Best of luck to both teams, it’ll be a good game I have no doubt.

That’s cool. I was just saying what I heard from a friend back in C-town. One of his daughter’s friends date one the transfers from Clinton and that’s what she had been told by the player. It makes no difference to me. Best of luck to both teams, it’ll be a good game I have no doubt.
If it makes no difference why even say it? I can attest it’s “some”(keyword) petty,vindictive a$$ people in Clinton. I’m guessing your “friend” is one of them. I know the group.

Anyway I’m just happy all those guys are in a good non toxic environment and being compensated the way they deserve

If it makes no difference why even say it? I can attest it’s “some”(keyword) petty,vindictive a$$ people in Clinton. I’m guessing your “friend” is one of them. I know the group.

Anyway I’m just happy all those guys are in a good non toxic environment and being compensated the way they deserve
With all those toxic people back n Clinton you are probably glad you don’t live there anymore. Maybe it’s time to find another team to support, we will gladly welcome you in T-ville, I’ll even share my wife’s famous mole rat stew with you. Hey who knows we could end up pals. Don’t worry about those Clinton folk, you are probably the one fan they wouldn’t mind losing anyways, forget them.

With all those toxic people back n Clinton you are probably glad you don’t live there anymore. Maybe it’s time to find another team to support, we will gladly welcome you in T-ville, I’ll even share my wife’s famous mole rat stew with you. Hey who knows we could end up pals. Don’t worry about those Clinton folk, you are probably the one fan they wouldn’t mind losing anyways, forget them.
Keyword was “some” I’ll continue to support Clinton football team always have always will I’m not going let a few shitty adults change that.

Reactions: tigertown21
Historically I've heard of kids moving from district to district in the same County or even a neighboring County due to a parent working there or something like that but never heard of kids going to another State. They must love the guy!!! Clinton plays Lumberton Friday night and Lumberton may actually be the favorite, who would have ever thought that???
Lumberton 41
Clinton 0

Final

Reactions: heelzfor2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT