ADVERTISEMENT

MALLARD CREEK VS DUTCH FORK

I really don't believe Tommy wanted to play after the 2nd delay. For whatever reason.

You guys act like Knotts doesnt have talent. QB and #7 as good as it gets. All the best coaching money can buy, great facilities. Lot of that Creek talent is created in the weight room. Trenton Simpson was about 160 lbs as 9th grader.
I don't care where it was created an alien from out of space could see those team side by side and know who has the most talent and it ain't close. DF had a linebacker that was 5 ft 9 175. As i stated when i saw creek at sc a few years back i have never seen a public school anywhere with kids that looked like that and i have seen Hoover, Allen and many more.. Be proud of it! Good genes and hard work nothing wrong with that.

HSFB man always gets Da Last laugh== with all of that Division 1 talet Da Creek had , and still did.t win nor lose but 1 who saw them on da field would think they would have No's problem winning. I's got my point across Blue and Gold22 wake up ands don't hide 2 day. u win nexts week.

HSFB man always gets Da Last laugh== with all of that Division 1 talet Da Creek had , and still did.t win nor lose but 1 who saw them on da field would think they would have No's problem winning. I's got my point across Blue and Gold22 wake up ands don't hide 2 day. u win nexts week.

You're Hilarious. You couldn't wait to see MC take and L. You have said it with 5 different people you sign on as.(Your stupid Poll you started) Now you're talking about talent. TK bragged at the beginning of the season about how great his team was. Just like everything you post. You have zero Credibility . The outcome of the game is not what you thought it was going to be. Now you're switching up the Narrative.

YOU'S BE FULL OF SHIGGADY! Once again you're being laughed at.

Last edited:
I don't care where it was created an alien from out of space could see those team side by side and know who has the most talent and it ain't close. DF had a linebacker that was 5 ft 9 175. As i stated when i saw creek at sc a few years back i have never seen a public school anywhere with kids that looked like that and i have seen Hoover, Allen and many more.. Be proud of it! Good genes and hard work nothing wrong with that.

Who said we weren't proud? As long as Mike Palmieri is at MC, with his conditioning program, you will continue to see Creek Gods on the field. It's not a coincidence! That same TK team averaged 60 + points a game against every team they played in SC last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kylar2018
Who said we weren't proud? As long as Mike Palmieri is at MC, with his conditioning program, you will continue to see Creek Gods on the field. It's not a coincidence!
As well as you should be but as we know if it were all about talent then there would be no need to play games. With that said you guys should walk through NC if you don't self implode! Vance has the defense but not sure they can score enough points. No one east of mecklenburg co has a shot. No not even you raiderettes. MC can just beat you up for 7 plays and then hit you with the pass. Qb is better than what they have had in the last few years Imo. Kid looked calm and can do what he needs to do to move the chains.

Reactions: nepsy7
Knotts was adamant about finishing tonight. Principals got involved.

It was third n 14 from the fifteen. Tight territory. It could have been a FG to win. MC has the advantage in OT with Simpson.

Three scenarios.
Score in two downs.
Kick on fourth.
Get stopped.
Doubtful they get a first inside the one.
Two downs ran leaves at least three minutes on the clock.

It was the right call to end it. It was midnight and you were looking at another hour minimum before a re-start. Creek left at 1:00 in afternoon and I think both teams ate at roughly 230. Its game number one and you have to concern yourself with kids safety.

That said I kind of laugh when TK gets in front of cameras with his aw shucks country boy charm. The image of some principal telling TK what is gonna happen is priceless and those reporters just gobble him up.

It was the right call to end it. It was midnight and you were looking at another hour minimum before a re-start. Creek left at 1:00 in afternoon and I think both teams ate at roughly 230. Its game number one and you have to concern yourself with kids safety.

That said I kind of laugh when TK gets in front of cameras with his aw shucks country boy charm. The image of some principal telling TK what is gonna happen is priceless and those reporters just gobble him up.

I stood less than a foot away from Tommy while he was talking to Coach P. Although they made the right move. He was not trying to convince anyone to continue to play. The guy should have won the Oscar. Talk about full of it! I didn't see or hear Adamant....SMH!

68862843_10217804636440669_7691310254084063232_n.jpg

I bet no one is purchasing these shirts at DF any longer....LMAO!

As suspected. Tie or Win MC would have charged up Tripple - D batteries to talk

Lose - and they would call this an endowment game that never mattered

Proud? Sure, I guess. Just a fan and a supporter.

Palmieri has been blessed with talent but so has TK so let's not kid ourselves. The reality is they both have a gift. The ability to get kids to like them and play hard while kicking their butts. It's rare these days.

Myself and Nepsy have had the pleasure to watch these Creek kids very close from the time they come into the program as 14 year olds and then look at the finished product 3 years later and then beyond as the kids continue back. Jaylen Samuel's was a overweight , chubby sophomore. DJ Humphries wanted to play TE. Trenton Simpson was about 5'10 160 .

The monster right tackle last night?? 6'6 320?? It was his first real football game. They had to convince the kid to play football. He was MAULING people last night.

Win or lose. You were going to come on here with one of your cast of Idiot, Sybil personalities and try and throw shade. Now go jump back on that MP BAND WAGON! They'll finish 3rd in their conference.

S2V2 REMEMBER THIS POST?

Olenchuk 3,804 yards and 42 TDs last season. Someone is receiving a whipping in this game.

Friday, Aug. 23
Columbia-area high school
Televised on ESPN2
6 p.m

WHIPPING ?????????????

Last edited:
Send me that weight program need it for my sophomore. Long and skinny but will knock your d in the dirt. Help me out fellows.

It has got to be tough figuring out who you are gonna be everytime you post? How do you do it?? Roll dice, pick a card? Do you ever start typing as one guy and forget your the other?

I'm here win, lose or tie after every game played. I have no need to switch from team to team....or to different screen names.

Now....here is the good news. I spoke with the ESPN guys last night. They are gonna fly into Lumberton. I gave them your mom's address where you live. They are gonna do a 30 for 30 on the sad little troll dude who dances with a flag at halftime of the Purnell Swett games. Guess what the title is gonna be......."When Sybil meets Zamir."

Your gonna be famous. Your welcome.

Really impressed with the pocket awareness of the MC quarterback. Saw some trash talk aimed at him on a SC forum before the game. They must be talking about a different QB than what I saw last night. Kid stood tall in the pocket to make the throws while also scrambling when he saw space. Trent was a beast.

It has got to be tough figuring out who you are gonna be everytime you post? How do you do it?? Roll dice, pick a card? Do you ever start typing as one guy and forget your the other?

I'm here win, lose or tie after every game played. I have no need to switch from team to team....or to different screen names.

Now....here is the good news. I spoke with the ESPN guys last night. They are gonna fly into Lumberton. I gave them your mom's address where you live. They are gonna do a 30 for 30 on the sad little troll dude who dances with a flag at halftime of the Purnell Swett games. Guess what the title is gonna be......."When Sybil meets Zamir."

Don't put Zamir name with this clown show! He has had enough bad luck!

Reactions: nepsy7

I'm reaching out to them now. He needs to be on the list. The guys a freaking nut Job!
watchlist-cover.jpg

Olenchuk put on a show last night. Those throws in tight coverage were pretty good.

Last edited:
Who said we weren't proud? As long as Mike Palmieri is at MC, with his conditioning program, you will continue to see Creek Gods on the field. It's not a coincidence! That same TK team averaged 60 + points a game against every team they played in SC last year.

The difference in the OL for DF last year and this year is the biggest difference on O and it is huge. EDITED HERE FOR THE SEASON: 2018 DF was their 2004 Indy, it was the peak.

Last edited:
It would be the longest sniper shot in American History, if you came anywhere near the White House...lol!
LOL
Maybe I could become the next Tareq and Michaele Salahi. Remember they outsmarted the White House Secret Service, went inside the White House, and shook the presidents hand(or came close).
----------------------------------- BREAK -----------------------------------
Knowing what you know now:
Does North Carolina have a better football scheme than SC?
Does/Has Mallard Creek have/had a stronger schedule than Dutch Fork?
Is Mallard Creek filled with more talent than Dutch Fork or is it even?
Is Mike the next Tommy or is he already there?
Was either team saved by the bell(lightning) or was Mallard Creek about to ended.....even thought there was less than 5min and more than 4mins to bring the Foxes out one more time?
----------------------------------- BREAK -----------------------------------
I stood less than a foot away from Tommy while he was talking to Coach P. Although they made the right move. He was not trying to convince anyone to continue to play. The guy should have won the Oscar. Talk about full of it! I didn't see or hear Adamant....SMH!
How and why did you get that close to Tommy Knots?

The difference in the OL for DF last year and this year is the biggest difference on O and it is huge. 2019 DF was their 2004 Indy, it was the peak.

Different years reap different talent. The DF Oline was very good last year but the true talent is in Olenchuk. Quick release and a great clock in his head. He looks deep and checks down to the TE drag or back. Its impossible to get much pressure.

FYI- 2020 MC =2004 Indy

It was the right call to end it. It was midnight and you were looking at another hour minimum before a re-start. The image of some principal telling TK what is gonna happen is priceless and those reporters just gobble him up.

When they looked at the radar after the last stoppage the decision probably should have been made at that time as it was apparent it would only get worse. It would have almost been impossible to play football in the rain that came down for about twenty minutes. Literally looked like sheets. Don't think you could have passed it or kicked it far. The place looked like a disaster area when the winds picked up and blew the tents and signage down to the far end.

Ask your AD if TK wanted to play.

No need to speak with the AD. I was standing right beside him and the Principal. I spoke with both of them. Of course the game should have been called, but to say he was adamant about playing is false. We were standing right in the middle of all of it. The 1st delay the entire staff & Tommy Knotts were walking around and sticking their chest out like they had won the Super Bowl. The Team was yelling and screaming in the Locker Room we're ready. The second delay they limped into the locker room and you could have heard a pin drop. Tommy came out and went straight to Palmieri and asked him did he want to stop the game. Coach P said no. We were wondering why he didn't have the same energy doing the 1st delay?

Reactions: Kylar2018
I know all you guys love Tommy Knotts, but the guy on camera was not the same guy I saw during the delay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT