ADVERTISEMENT

MALLARD CREEK VS DUTCH FORK

wannbecoach

May 8, 2004
B hind bars n Idaho
HSFB man opening statement- Da Creek has shown when playing a high profile games against South
Carolina teams they Choke a liitle bit but seems 2's pull a Rabbit out
of D's magical hat. But D Rabbit fell asleep a couple of time N's D's
playoff. N's North Carolina games.

HSFB man closing statement- Once again Da Creek is playing N's a high profile game even N's front
of a Nationwide ESPN Television Audience . It's has been known for
them 2's have all of D's division 1 college recruit ands still lose a
game. THANK U HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FANS.

D's jury is Deliberation and We's expect a Verdict by 9. 30 pm
August 23rd.

S2V2, Viper12, HSFB MAN, Rich Blackman and waanebecoach,

Why dont you swing down to Irmo tomorrow night and sit with myself , Nepsy and the rest of the Creek fans. We need someone to get our drinks and snacks and hold the umbrella for us. We will introduce you around and you can teach us all you know about football. When that 30 seconds is over you can go back to getting me my popcorn.

S2V2, Viper12, HSFB MAN, Rich Blackman and waanebecoach,

Why dont you swing down to Irmo tomorrow night and sit with myself , Nepsy and the rest of the Creek fans. We need someone to get our drinks and snacks and hold the umbrella for us. We will introduce you around and you can teach us all you know about football. When that 30 seconds is over you can go back to getting me my popcorn.

LMAO!

Just had a conversation with s2v B&G and asked
Him about your reply above. He seemed to be
Honored with your invite but would not be attending. I also offered a similar gig at Pate
Stadium tonight for our game but seems he
Works with the flags for Swett so I have to hold my own umbrella.

Just had a conversation with s2v B&G and asked
Him about your reply above. He seemed to be
Honored with your invite but would not be attending. I also offered a similar gig at Pate
Stadium tonight for our game but seems he
Works with the flags for Swett so I have to hold my own umbrella.
up

Like one of those girls that dance around with the flags during half time?

What The.........

Jesus Take the wheel. ..........TAKE .......THE .......WHEEL

Amen......and......Amen

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
They have a lightning strike detector on top of the visitor concession stand.

Think it is going to clear up! Play ball!!

HSFB man tells U's Da Creek and there Stupid Penalty 100 year old Fea Flicker where's 4 people touches Da ball 4's a Score. look's like they's playing yard football On's TELEVISION.

TELEMUNDO is about to go Live .... 8:30 Weather check

MC is bigger, stronger, and comparative in speed. 14-7 DF leads end of the first quarter. Weather delay. Scored second TD on a double reverse pass.

DF OL is nowhere near the group or size they were last year. Think missing Hoff in the backfield is bigger than I expected. DF is younger this tear

The MC QB addition, Dustin Noler, is a huge difference maker. He can spread the field vertically and hits the dump off nicely. Running game is bruising.

MC continues with penalties and seems to have issues with giving up chunks on the passing game but DF is very good at getting the TE and backs underneath.

MC is bigger, stronger, and comparative in speed. 14-7 DF leads end of the first quarter. Weather delay. Scored second TD on a double reverse pass.

DF OL is nowhere near the group or size they were last year. Think missing Hoff in the backfield is bigger than I expected. DF is younger this tear

The MC QB addition, Dustin Noler, is a huge difference maker. He can spread the field vertically and hits the dump off nicely. Running game is bruising.

MC continues with penalties and seems to have issues with giving up chunks on the passing game but DF is very good at getting the TE and backs underneath.

MC looked like a team that has played very little live football. Cant give away yards and possessions against elite teams. I give TK credit...he is fearless and calls any play from anywhere.

If we get more football in and Creek can keep it tight into the 4th I think they have a shot.

From what I've watched looks like Mallard Creek has more athletes .but Dutch Fork is not making mistakes .I'm impressed by Mallard Creek this the first time I've saw them play I've keep up with them like I do all the good NC teams .let's go Creek us mountain boys are pulling for you ..

On tv the the first quarter looked like a DF wooping
Homers, easily could be 21-7. Maybe I’ll see the ending when I get home from to the west

How's the game looking? Can't get the game to come on ESPN 2 or ESPNNEWS where I am.

Its on espn news. Mc looks like a major college. How they don't win every game they play is amazing. Im looking at their line and backs its ridiculous.

Trent Simpson should not be allowed to run or block lol! He about killed that guy on that last td run. He is a full grown man. Good look to anyone playing them.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT