ADVERTISEMENT

MALLARD CREEK VS DUTCH FORK

Mallard Creek’s not going to face an offense this prolific the rest of the season.

Its on espn news. Mc looks like a major college. How they don't win every game they play is amazing. Im looking at their line and backs its ridiculous.

If Knotts coached MC they would win State every year with all that talent.

You guys act like Knotts doesnt have talent. QB and #7 as good as it gets. All the best coaching money can buy, great facilities. Lot of that Creek talent is created in the weight room. Trenton Simpson was about 160 lbs as 9th grader.

None of the guys at the Creek came here looking like freaks. They were built @ The Creek.

The difference in size is very noticeable. DF front seven to the MC O and the DF line to the MC front seven.

I thought MC was the favorite fir the state title last year and in 2016 from the eye test. This team is much more impressive physically from 1-22 and plays better football. Get rid of the mental penalties and they are going to be hard to stay with.

Reactions: shutdownD24
The difference in size is very noticeable. DF front seven to the MC O and the DF line to the MC front seven.

I thought MC was the favorite fir the state title last year and in 2016 from the eye test. This team is much more impressive physically from 1-22 and plays better football. Get rid of the mental penalties and they are going to be hard to stay with.

Yup. MC is huge. Always are. Add a vertical game and get Quesan Holmes back and it's just very hard to defend.

Reactions: btango
I look forward to the MC v Gaffney game as it will give us more of an idea where DF stands this year. I thought last year their chances were great to threepest. This year not so sure.

Reactions: Chopper747
Yup. MC is huge. Always are. Add a vertical game and get Quesan Holmes back and it's just very hard to defend.

The QB changes what they can do. You cannot load up on the line or he will pick the D apart. Type of player that would have made the Wake Forest title game much more interesting in 2017.

The QB changes what they can do. You cannot load up on the line or he will pick the D apart. Type of player that would have made the Wake Forest title game much more interesting in 2017.

2017 they also lost their best WR. The kid that torched Scotland. That was a huge game changer. He was the one explosive kid they had.

final 27-27 correct, not going to finish
creek on the door steps
u knew it when they went off the field, did df get bailed out here
sports stream says postponed final
is this fact??

final 27-27 correct, not going to finish
creek on the door steps
u knew it when they went off the field, did df get bailed out here
sports stream says postponed final
is this fact??

Knotts was adamant about finishing tonight. Principals got involved.

It was third n 14 from the fifteen. Tight territory. It could have been a FG to win. MC has the advantage in OT with Simpson.

Three scenarios.
Score in two downs.
Kick on fourth.
Get stopped.
Doubtful they get a first inside the one.
Two downs ran leaves at least three minutes on the clock.

Last edited:
someone didn't want a Loss.
just love up on your sister

Believe me the coaches wanted to play. Still lightening and raining hard here. If played in Charlotte it would have been a no go after midnight due to CMS rule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT