ADVERTISEMENT

Da Tarheels needs this Man 4's Head Coach

ithinkiamcrazy

Sep 26, 2021
Mac is Back but's He's got 2's go .Da Heels went looking 4's this man @ 1's time. Now's if's they want 2's wins Big Football games. Da Booster need's to open that big fat wallet.
Da Man Da Man is ======Urban Da Championship Myers yes Urban Myers with Da players that is coming N's 2 Da Program now, Da Tarheels would Bee's playing N's a Championship Bowl game N' 3years and's Da rest of Da ACC teams wood's say Damn where did Carolina Blue and White comes froms.

Mac is Back but's He's got 2's go .Da Heels went looking 4's this man @ 1's time. Now's if's they want 2's wins Big Football games. Da Booster need's to open that big fat wallet.
Da Man Da Man is ======Urban Da Championship Myers yes Urban Myers with Da players that is coming N's 2 Da Program now, Da Tarheels would Bee's playing N's a Championship Bowl game N' 3years and's Da rest of Da ACC teams wood's say Damn where did Carolina Blue and White comes froms.
Urban Meyer? Good lord man! Probably one of the most unhireable coaches in football right now. 😂I’m shocked the Jaguars have not fired him. He’s been a shit show, every since he arrived in Jacksonville.

Last edited:
Looks like somebody is trying to steal (however he spells it) the RuggedBrutha’s shtick?

As an English coach, I almost stroked out attempting to read it.
I use to work with a guy in an office. Whenever he seen someone misspell a word, sometimes he would mark -3 beside the word in red. I thought about how you probably wanted to do the same on these forums. Lol

Reactions: nepsy7
I use to work with a guy in an office. Whenever he seen someone misspell a word, sometimes he would mark -3 beside the word in red. I thought about how you probably wanted to do the same on these forums. Lol
I need to take -1 for poor wording. Proper word is “teacher” not coach.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
English coach...??‽????. stay off the bottle church boy.......
I don’t drink really much at all, but thanks I’ll be sure to remember that next time.
Based on that post you could use an “English Coach” my rate starts at $50 an hour.

Urban= Urban=Urban.-------Da House that Urban Rebuilt !
The current house that Urban is rebuilding is a 10 alarm fire that is burning to the ground. He has passed his sell by date and so toxic that he has become an untouchable. Right now he would make the rehire of Butch Davis at UNC look like a better option. Should have stayed with the broadcasting gig because the sports media probably won't want him back either.

Urban= Urban=Urban.-------Da House that Urban Rebuilt !
Urban can’t get right Meyer

1. He hired Strength & Conditioning Coach Chris Doyle, who the University of Iowa recently fired. They paid him a million to go-away. He was a big fan of consistent racist jokes amongst the players. Not a good fit for NFL players.🤷🏾‍♂️

2. He gives Tim couldn’t block a Mannequin Tebow a shot. Guy hadn’t touched the field in over 6 years.

3. After a lost! Instead of heading back with his team. He sticks around for a R Kelly, bump and grind lap dance at the local bar.😂

4. He’s currently ruining the career of the #1 draft pic.

You’re either the world's biggest idiot, or you’re an attention whore. Don’t quit your Day job!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bullzye and UNC91
Nepsy7 Eyes likes that post. Keeps up Da good work. U's will make somethings out of your life. Ones Day.
Most find their niche in life and become good, or at least proficient, in life at something. "I knows you ain't no editor, writer, English teacher or grammarian." I will, however, give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are good at something. I will admit that for the life of me I have no idea what that could possibly be.

Just having some fun Crazy. Maybe there is hope for you after all. You have gone from garbled, mangled English to Francais. Maybe I misread you. Is English actually your 2nd or 3rd language?

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT