ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Yeah, I get it but that's still an issue., just a different issue. 13 carries in a half is just silly especially since he isn't Michael Vick. He is taking shots.
He needs to at least look at someone other than #11 every play. Running him shouldn't obviously be the strategy but he knows he's effective doing it and he's a competitor.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Are they really rushing the field for beating Wake Forest. SMH!!!
Why not? Let the students have some fun after knocking off an undefeated team. Never understood why people get so bent out of shape between this and rushing the court. It's a game for Christ sake.

TAR!

Reactions: UNC91
It was a top 10 team. A ton of recruits were there and they came back from 3 scores and won a nail biter. I love the fact that recruits got to see the excitement not only from the players but from the fans as well. They're kids, let them have some fun.
Didn’t give up. I’m sure the players were hype and the recruits enjoyed the comeback. Did you ever think you would see UNC students rush the field for beating Wake Forest.

Reactions: btango and UNC91
Didn’t give up. I’m sure the players were hype and the recruits enjoyed the comeback. Did you ever think you would see UNC students rush the field for beating Wake Forest.
The way things have been going, I didn't know if we'd beat Wofford, much less a top 10 undefeated team. Baylor just won a NCAA basketball title while Duke didn't make the tournament, so I've seen some crazy stuff these past few years in addition to todays events.

• Haha
Reactions: Kylar2018 and UNC91
It was a top 10 team. A ton of recruits were there and they came back from 3 scores and won a nail biter. I love the fact that recruits got to see the excitement not only from the players but from the fans as well. They're kids, let them have some fun.
The Heels don’t have a recruiting problem. You can always count on them to lose the games they should win. Screwed up my Deac’s record, than they’ll take L’s against Pitt and the Pack. I wish they would stop screwing up good teams records, only to finish below 500. Damn! 🤷🏾‍♂️ Can anybody in the ACC go undefeated in the conference other than Clemson. 😂

The Heels don’t have a recruiting problem. You can always count on them to lose the games they should win. Screwed up my Deac’s record, than they’ll take L’s against Pitt and the Pack. I wish they would stop screwing up good teams records, only to finish below 500. Damn! 🤷🏾‍♂️ Can anybody in the ACC go undefeated in the conference other than Clemson. 😂
We'll see, not many folks predicted they'd beat Wake, we'll see what they'll do against Pitt and the Pack. No, they don't have a recruiting problem, just gotta get these old guys out and the newbies in there. Glad Power got some experience today.

I agree lose to Appalachian next week if they were playing

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
Tennessee had the ball for 13:52 total tonight to get the win. Hooker was awesome tonight 15-20 316 yards 4tds. Jaylen Wright had some good runs at the end of the game. Tennessee ran 47 plays Kentucky ran 99 plays.

Last edited:
Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
So Wake Forest is still undefeated in the conference. This game was a non conference game.

The way things have been going, I didn't know if we'd beat Wofford, much less a top 10 undefeated team. Baylor just won a NCAA basketball title while Duke didn't make the tournament, so I've seen some crazy stuff these past few years in addition to todays events.
Fired up for the Pinstripe Bowl. GDTATH

Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT