ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Lol come on there brother, Milton is not a top 50 qb this year. Fl st will struggle huge this year, their coach is a weird one that can't relate to them Florida boys. Unc defense might be top 20 this year, they have some ballers out there. Howells backup is a 5 star superstar in the wings waiting patiently. We shall see though. You still pulling for them gamecocks this year? Starting a coach at QB good luck
Told ya not to sleep on VA tech.. If DaMouth tells ya the berries are ripe then get a bucket!! I told ya to pump them brakes and cool ya jets but you wouldn’t listen. But y’all got all them monsters so you wasn’t worried.

Mack Brown sums up preseason darling UNC after loss to Virginia Tech: 'We were overrated'​

Mack Brown sums up preseason darling UNC after loss to Virginia Tech: 'We were overrated'​

Sure was! Now let's see how they bounce back. Lotta talent on the team, hopefully we'll see more of the young guys playing next Saturday. Go Heels!

Sure was! Now let's see how they bounce back. Lotta talent on the team, hopefully we'll see more of the young guys playing next Saturday. Go Heels!
Remember you lost to South Carolina 2015 in the 1st game and made a run. You beat Clemson in the ACC championship game and they were talking playoffs for UNC.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Remember you lost to South Carolina 2015 in the 1st game and made a run. You beat Clemson in the ACC championship game and they were talking playoffs for UNC.
The young guys played well last night, Downs, Conley, Grimes. It was the older guys like Sam, OL, WR’s, that got whooped. If Khafre and the starting Center don’t play on Saturday, might be upset alert vs Ga St!

The young guys played well last night, Downs, Conley, Grimes. It was the older guys like Sam, OL, WR’s, that got whooped. If Khafre and the starting Center don’t play on Saturday, might be upset alert vs Ga St!
They werent National Champion contenders but you already knew that......I expect Mack will have everyone's attention this week and they roll Ga State. Gonna be a huge over reaction especially if Ga State beats Army today.

That was the toughest opening game in college football this year.

They werent National Champion contenders but you already knew that......I expect Mack will have everyone's attention this week and they roll Ga State. Gonna be a huge over reaction especially if Ga State beats Army today.

Lack of pass rush, run game and WR separation was infuriating. No doubt it was a tough first game with the atmosphere but a still no excuses to lay that big of an egg.

Reactions: UNC91
It’s very difficult for 18-22 year old young men, not to fall into believing the Hype. Sometimes it easier when you’re undervalued and Hungry. Hype decreases your appetite to kill and slaughter your opponents.

VaTech scripted drives and added new wrinkles to their offense. Longo still working on Page 2 of the playbook.
It had zero to do with scripted anything. They physically got beat up in all phases. The speed difference in the two teams was very surprising. Players out of position, bad tackling, busted coverages on simple pre snap reads it looked like the first week of spring practice and the effort did not match VT. Obviously they bought into the hype and got punched in the mouth.

It’s very difficult for 18-22 year old young men, not to fall into believing the Hype. Sometimes it easier when you’re undervalued and Hungry. Hype decreases your appetite to kill and slaughter your opponents.

Very true statement. Love the underdog role. Something different about the undervalued dog of a player

It had zero to do with scripted anything. They physically got beat up in all phases. The speed difference in the two teams was very surprising. Players out of position, bad tackling, busted coverages on simple pre snap reads it looked like the first week of spring practice and the effort did not match VT. Obviously they bought into the hype and got punched in the mouth.

I was responding to a comment about our offensive playcalling.

IMO. Penn State Wisconsin and Clemson/Ceorgia are tougher. Wisconsin is a really tough place to play.

Wisconsin is and Clemson and UGA actually has National implications not pretend ones like UNC
Cool, that has nothing to do with the original comment. Also, my comment didn't mention Wisconsin, it mentioned the neutral site game in Charlotte, North Carolina. Lastly, I never touted UNC as National Championship contenders. Go Bears, and Heels!

Wisconsin is and Clemson and UGA actually has National implications not pretend ones like UNC. Just like the overrated Heels, that statement was overrated as well. ;)
Georgia Clemson doesn’t have National Championship implications. The losers wins out they still get in the playoffs.

Georgia Clemson doesn’t have National Championship implications. The losers wins out they still get in the playoffs.
You have to get to the playoffs to contend .. your comment is nonsensical. if they win out... LOL

You have to get to the playoffs to contend .. your comment is nonsensical. if they win out... LOL
How does my post make no sense. In the Georgia Clemson game tonight if the loser wins out they will still get in the playoffs. Would you not agree.

How does my post make no sense. In the Georgia Clemson game tonight if the loser wins out they will still get in the playoffs. Would you not agree.

The non sensical part is the winning out part.. maybe not for Clemson but for Georgia. If they lose to Clemson they win out with there schedule? LOL that is almost as good as the preseason talk of UNC in the playoffs. Yep I want to be 6.4 and have a full head of hair again.

By no means is this an excuse. My Heels got beat, pure and simple. But whoever it is in the league office that thinks it’s a good idea to have two division rivals open up against each other is an idiot. Especially after a COVID season. No ACC team should ever open with a conference game….football or basketball. Conference basketball before Christmas is just as stupid.

Is he the captain of the football team sir?

Told ya old man, Clemson looks lost and horrible. Negative 5 yards total...... DJ looks like the backup he is. Little white RB not even playing............ this will be the year Clemson falls back to reality

I been in both multiple times.. Camp Randal is bigger, much tougher and more fun. Great game there today. only reason to like Lane more is becuase UNC lost Thursday. :cool:

I been in both multiple times.. Camp Randal is bigger, much tougher and more fun. Great game there today. only reason to like Lane more is becuase UNC lost Thursday. :cool:
Been in both as well , though it's been a while in Madison. Blacksburg all day.

However, I hate all things Wisconsin so that may have something to do with it.

UNC will be fine. Talent is young. Hold the class together. Mack has turned the roster over. Hopefully get the young guys some experience since we're not winning anything. The '20 and '21 classes will be good once they're all in the two deep. Haven't had this much talent in a while. And it's not like anyone other than Clemson can go head-to-head with them in-state recruiting.

I have been in right thirty Power Five college stadiums on game day and Camp Randall and Lane Stadium are two of the best. Possibly the best atmosphere ever was Miami at Virginia Tech in 2003 on a cold November Saturday on national tv. Miami came in ranked number two in the nation and VPI knocked them off. The crowd was unreal and as loud as any I had heard. I determined right then that was a helluva home field advantage. Crazy.

Coach O is going to have a bad flight home ....
I love the dude because he is an original but they got real problems there. Way too much talent to getting rolled like that.

On the flipside....Chip really has UCLA playing great. Most physical PAC 12 team I have seen in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT