ADVERTISEMENT

Mack is Back Part 2

Crazy tough place to start their National Championship run tomorrow. - 5.5......thats too much I think. This has been a up and down game the past two years. Defense that much improved?? Who's catching the ball?

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Crazy tough place to start their National Championship run tomorrow. - 5.5......thats too much I think. This has been a up and down game the past two years. Defense that much improved?? Who's catching the ball?
Full season of Grimes playing, Duck coming back (played 1 full game last year), Conley moving to S so he can roam more, finally have depth on the D line as they can play 9 300lb guys, only had 3-4 last year. Asante is primed for a big year beside Gimmel at LB. RaRa, Power and Ritzie are going to get major burn this year.

On O, all 5 OL return in front of Sam. Brown, Green, Simmons, Downs, Walston will be the targets early on, may see Gosnell, Olson, Paysour, Blackwell and JJ Jones later on in the season. Veteran back in Chandler in the backfield followed by home town homie, Hood.

Feels good to be at a college game.

E-UZ3x3WQAE5nEN.jpg

Full season of Grimes playing, Duck coming back (played 1 full game last year), Conley moving to S so he can roam more, finally have depth on the D line as they can play 9 300lb guys, only had 3-4 last year. Asante is primed for a big year beside Gimmel at LB. RaRa, Power and Ritzie are going to get major burn this year.

On O, all 5 OL return in front of Sam. Brown, Green, Simmons, Downs, Walston will be the targets early on, may see Gosnell, Olson, Paysour, Blackwell and JJ Jones later on in the season. Veteran back in Chandler in the backfield followed by home town homie, Hood.

Can't wait for the season to kick off. Nb2012 realistic finish for unc? I have them bearing Clemson and playing in the playoff?

Reactions: Appvol

We had a comfortable lead last year - 3rd quarter is only thing that kept it from being a blowout. Most expect the defense to be a bit more sound this season.

Reactions: UNC91
Hope the Heels do well. Remember fla. state,Notre Dame,Miami all have great athletes. Yes I said fla state, I think they will be much improved with McKenzie Milton at QB and I do think he will play. Wouldn’t sleep on VA tech either. One good hit on Howell and who knows what happens. Heels defense has never been great. So cool ya jets and pump the brakes on the championship talk. Still better than Fedora’s heels tho..

10 games is feasible, I just can't bring myself to mention the College Football Playoff. Gotta see it to believe it.
I like them over 9.5. Tough opener but they get a gift with the bye week before ND. Miami hugely overrated especially on defense. The stretch that concerns me is ND, WF then at Pitt on a short week.

Hope the Heels do well. Remember fla. state,Notre Dame,Miami all have great athletes. Yes I said fla state, I think they will be much improved with McKenzie Milton at QB and I do think he will play. Wouldn’t sleep on VA tech either. One good hit on Howell and who knows what happens. Heels defense has never been great. So cool ya jets and pump the brakes on the championship talk. Still better than Fedora’s heels tho..

Lol come on there brother, Milton is not a top 50 qb this year. Fl st will struggle huge this year, their coach is a weird one that can't relate to them Florida boys. Unc defense might be top 20 this year, they have some ballers out there. Howells backup is a 5 star superstar in the wings waiting patiently. We shall see though. You still pulling for them gamecocks this year? Starting a coach at QB good luck

Lol come on there brother, Milton is not a top 50 qb this year. Fl st will struggle huge this year, their coach is a weird one that can't relate to them Florida boys. Unc defense might be top 20 this year, they have some ballers out there. Howells backup is a 5 star superstar in the wings waiting patiently. We shall see though. You still pulling for them gamecocks this year? Starting a coach at QB good luck
I don’t much stock in the 5star QB stuff. That’s what got Mack fired from Texas. Mack missed on QBs highly rated after Young and McCoy.

I don’t much stock in the 5star QB stuff. That’s what got Mack fired from Texas. Mack missed on QBs highly rated after Young and McCoy.

Very true brother, but maye has the talent for sure. The body type and swag. His father played qb at unc, so the genes are there.

Tennessee looked rocking last night, my buddy was at the game told me is was sellout. Boy from Michigan looked good at QB. Hope Tennessee gets back to their old ways

Very true brother, but maye has the talent for sure. The body type and swag. His father played qb at unc, so the genes are there.

Tennessee looked rocking last night, my buddy was at the game told me is was sellout. Boy from Michigan looked good at QB. Hope Tennessee gets back to their old ways
I thought we looked OK. Milton missed on some throws. 11-23 for 140 isn’t going to win many SEC games. It wasn’t a sellout 84,000 what they said. The student were really into the game. Hoping TY Chandler has a big year for UNC.

I thought we looked OK. Milton missed on some throws. 11-23 for 140 isn’t going to win many SEC games. It wasn’t a sellout 84,000 what they said. The student were really into the game. Hoping TY Chandler has a big year for UNC.

Definitely right about not winning to many sec games with that stat line. But man last few years tennessee looked like a fbs team, so seems to be heading in right direction. Especially with all the transfers. The stud LB to Alabama really hurt imo. Really thought crouch was going to be a beast at tennessee, but never lived up to the 5 star hype. Hopefully he will shine at state.

Reactions: Appvol
McKenzie Milton was seventh in heisman voting before getting hurt at UCF and had just finished a undefeated season. Kid got experience and can ball. He knows how to play. I just simply said FSU will be better not win a ACC championship. Now as far UNC backup QB.. you talking about maye? Maye has never thrown a pass in college. I’m just saying you better keep Howell healthy and find a defense. No I do not follow the gamecocks..

UNC has been playing football since 1888 and hasn’t sniffed a national championship trophy. This year will be no different. That’s the cold hard truth.. The only way they win the ACC title is if Clemsons program gets the death penalty or they switch conference’s..

McKenzie Milton was seventh in heisman voting before getting hurt at UCF and had just finished a undefeated season. Kid got experience and can ball. He knows how to play. I just simply said FSU will be better not win a ACC championship. Now as far UNC backup QB.. you talking about maye? Maye has never thrown a pass in college. I’m just saying you better keep Howell healthy and find a defense. No I do not follow the gamecocks..

If you say so brother, the Milton kid is no good. One hit he's done, his knee is trash. Lol sam never throw a pass before freshman year, and you seen what he did. I feel a lot of hate coming from you brother. I believe Clemson will get beat this year and then again by unc in the conference title game. I don't think dj is close to the hype he receives. The little white rb Shipley is wayyyyyy over rated imo. I believe they will struggle mightily on offense side of the ball. UNC has some monsters on defense this year, probably the best DB duo in the nation with storm and grimes, with the kid Conley at safety. I believe Conley and grimes are two future first rd picks. But we shall see.

If you say so brother, the Milton kid is no good. One hit he's done, his knee is trash. Lol sam never throw a pass before freshman year, and you seen what he did. I feel a lot of hate coming from you brother. I believe Clemson will get beat this year and then again by unc in the conference title game. I don't think dj is close to the hype he receives. The little white rb Shipley is wayyyyyy over rated imo. I believe they will struggle mightily on offense side of the ball. UNC has some monsters on defense this year, probably the best DB duo in the nation with storm and grimes, with the kid Conley at safety. I believe Conley and grimes are two future first rd picks. But we shall see.
UNC was not in top 50 in total defense in the nation last year. Good luck with ya monsters this year..

• Haha
UNC was not in top 50 in total defense in the nation last year. Good luck with ya monsters this year..

How many left to the league? Lol come on now brother, unc will be top 20 defense. I respect your view on the sport, so I know you have the blinders on. It's okay, the underdog is a great thing in sports. Who do you put your bread this year when you hit the bets? Or who is your team?

Jay
How many left to the league? Lol come on now brother, unc will be top 20 defense. I respect your view on the sport, so I know you have the blinders on. It's okay, the underdog is a great thing in sports. Who do you put your bread this year when you hit the bets? Or who is your team?
Jay Bateman y’all’s DC? His last 2 jobs was at Ball State and Army.. Not exactly college football powers! I roll with Dabo and Clemson if you must know.. 🐅

Jay

Jay Bateman y’all’s DC? His last 2 jobs was at Ball State and Army.. Not exactly college football powers! I roll with Dabo and Clemson if you must know.. 🐅

Jay is a great man and teacher. You're correct, not very good jobs, but damn did his defense do work.

Bandwagon fan or what? Did you like Clemson when they couldn't recuit the 2 stars or win 3 games? Clemson and Alabama two teams I will never pull for.

So you see Clemson with DJ and whiteboy ship running the table this year?

2 years removed from a 2-win season, wouldn't think they would be. Last year Grimes didn't start until the latter part of the season. Their best corner played one full game before getting hurt and they had no depth on the D line. In their scheme, they need multiple big boys up front. Last year they only had 3-4 300lb dudes, this year they have 9. Mack admitted that multiple DT's played over 90 snaps against VT two years ago, you gotta rotate and keep the big boys fresh throughout the game. They've got the depth, full off-season in the weight room, high expectations. Let's roll.

Best DB duo in the nation??? I've got Rick's and Stingley on the phone....

Last edited:
Rumor is Shipley is starting tomorrow.

Jay is a great man and teacher. You're correct, not very good jobs, but damn did his defense do work.

Bandwagon fan or what? Did you like Clemson when they couldn't recuit the 2 stars or win 3 games? Clemson and Alabama two teams I will never pull for.

So you see Clemson with DJ and whiteboy ship running the table this year?
Followed Clemson since Danny Ford was coach and they ran the veer offense. Clemson does have 3 national championships. Strange how their first title was in 1981 and now present day powerhouse. But that’s what recruiting and good coaches will do for a program. If they beat Georgia on Saturday I think they have a chance to go title hunting. Alabama still is on top but got my doubts about QB Bryce Young.. If Alabama can get back to playing Saban like defense then who knows..

Followed Clemson since Danny Ford was coach and they ran the veer offense. Clemson does have 3 national championships. Strange how their first title was in 1981 and now present day powerhouse. But that’s what recruiting and good coaches will do for a program. If they beat Georgia on Saturday I think they have a chance to go title hunting. Alabama still is on top but got my doubts about QB Bryce Young.. If Alabama can get back to playing Saban like defense then who knows..
Some people are saying this might be one of Bama’s best defense that they have had in awhile. Hopefully Too Too doesn’t have a good year but he probably will.

Wow that is a big Gulp of Kool Aid. Anyone going to manage consecutive first down against that defensive talent. :cool:

Wow that is a big Gulp of Kool Aid. Anyone going to manage consecutive first down against that defensive talent. :cool:
If naming players, new positions and their weights is considered drinking kool-aid, then yes, I'm big gulping. Yes, I get excited about home grown NC talent. Let's go! 🤟

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT