ADVERTISEMENT

MAC confernece picks...

Ahscougar1, you forgot the sweep, that has to be at least 10% haha. Joking aside, I do like ground and pound, but we have to use our receivers more. Jet sweeps, bubble screens, quick slants/curls, something to get Brewer and Drummond more touches. I know there have been years where we've been really shaky at receiver where you can't rely on anyone to even catch it, but this isn't one of those years.
Very true sir.

Ahscougar1, you forgot the sweep, that has to be at least 10% haha. Joking aside, I do like ground and pound, but we have to use our receivers more. Jet sweeps, bubble screens, quick slants/curls, something to get Brewer and Drummond more touches. I know there have been years where we've been really shaky at receiver where you can't rely on anyone to even catch it, but this isn't one of those years.

You forgot the 30 wedge. Most famous play in Cougar football history. Good for at least one yard.

AHS half back pass, td. Carver throws int, we do nothing with it, end up getting blocked punt. Carver scores on series but we block extra point. 7-6 AHS

I don't know what it is but our defense is does better on 3rd/4th and short than 3rd/4th and long

No we had the ball. And went for it on 4th an goal didn't make it. Had a chance to take lead going into half. Half 12-7 carver

Carver went for it on 4th an 6 at Asheville 45. We picked it off. This is where we need a 8 min drive to end game. Raining hard now! Must protect ball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT