ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

You shouldn’t have any concern for this game anyway. You’ve said multiple times on different threads that the State Championship

Every close game MA has is the real championship game!
You shouldn’t have any concern for this game anyway. You’ve said multiple times on different threads that the State Championship was played two weeks ago in Mount Airy

I know mount airy returned there entire team from last season... What about tarboro? Was. There a lot of seniors on last years team?

Congratulations to both teams on returning to the title game. As far as the game goes it has the potential to be a classic. MA is clearly the favorite going in, however can Tarboro ever really be a huge underdog?
Both teams have athletes all over the field.

May not be the right place but has Martin from MA gotten any offers as a sophomore?

Go Mountaineers

Congratulations to both teams on returning to the title game. As far as the game goes it has the potential to be a classic. MA is clearly the favorite going in, however can Tarboro ever really be a huge underdog?
Both teams have athletes all over the field.

May not be the right place but has Martin from MA gotten any offers as a sophomore?

Go Mountaineers
Not that I know of but, but remember #4 only stepped into the starting line up when a most excellent #25 went down due to injury. Add to that that most interest in 1A players either comes from college camps or late season playoff games, in my opinion. So #4 is only now being seen.

And as flashy as he is, and as out standing as he is, he is still second to #5 Mason. Look at the yardage and per carry yardage of the past two games. Fact is, almost every team wants to key on Mason first. The competition is only now beginning to realize how explosive and fluid #4 Martin is if given even a half a step opening.

What video streaming coverage will there be for this gave this year? I could not get the local TV station last year but was able to stream the game on my computer at no cost that I remember and run an HDMI cable from my computer to my 65" TV and had a 4K quality picture ? I can not remember where I got the link from. Seems someone on here posted it.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
What video streaming coverage will there be for this gave this year? I could not get the local TV station last year but was able to stream the game on my computer at no cost that I remember and run an HDMI cable from my computer to my 65" TV and had a 4K quality picture ? I can not remember where I got the link from. Seems someone on here posted it.
NCHSAA should make it available in every part of the State. I don’t mind paying for it but don’t give it to a cable provider that everyone doesn’t have access to.

NFHS will have it if you have that. And I am pretty sure that link was to one of the TV stations. My48 or MyNet out of Asheville.

NCHSAA should make it available in every part of the State. I don’t mind paying for it but don’t give it to a cable provider that everyone doesn’t have access to.
Ok, I looked back to last year's thread and found the link and I watched the game on and I will repost it by Friday as it will probably be a little different this year because it had 2022 in it which may be changed to 2023. It looks to be a station out of the Triangle area - https://myrdctv.com/watch

Lasts years Link
https://myrdctv.com/sports/content/2022-nchsaa-football-state-championships

Sounds like someone is still whining and a tad jealous 🙄
Sure not jealous and I’m sure not whining. I have the right to choose whichever team and I will always pick the one who has the most class year in year out and I’m talking fan base and team. MA team is a very complete team in all aspects of the game. From watching the game they showed great sportsmanship, of course you never know what is said on the field, but MA and Robbinsville both showed true class in an intense game. Having said this you can figure the rest out on your own. I watched last year’s game and I will watch this year’s. Who I pick doesn’t matter to either one just letting everyone know my pick. Go Vikings

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Only in our generation......at what point should we insert North Moore into this thread? Actually, you have to do it. That's a job for my manservant..... --THE Batman
Changed my mind…
I want to be Lucious Fox…👍

Oh and how bout them Mustangs!!!

So MA ran the gauntlet in the 1A West. Beating Mitchell, Murphy, Eastern Randolph and Robbinsville. Was wondering how the competition was for Tboro in the East this year. I know they had one close game against East Bladen but all others were blowouts. How would Tboro done in the West bracket?

Reactions: curtiscummings1
So MA ran the gauntlet in the 1A West. Beating Mitchell, Murphy, Eastern Randolph and Robbinsville. Was wondering how the competition was for Tboro in the East this year. I know they had one close game against East Bladen but all others were blowouts. How would Tboro done in the West bracket?
Probably woulda lost in the first round

Reactions: Bearmod1
Since they can't get anybody to play them SMC teams maybe they could work something out. Some traveled as far ar Durham and Atlanta this year so travel no problem.
I would love to see that happen. Most SMC teams have to go 3+ hrs to find teams to play. I doubt either team would want to do a home/away but the idea of a neutral field would be awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT