ADVERTISEMENT

MA VS TARBORO ROUND 3

I have read all these post and I am just a little amazed. Mt Airy got lucky last year against Tarboro. When the ultimate truth, God's Truth, be told. Tarboro just took Mt Airy for granted and did not play as they usually do.

Mt Airy will give all it has, no doubt. But at the end of the day, actually at the end of next weeks first half, I just hope we do not face a Running Clock!

Tarboro is that good, that great. Everybody knows the Bears play a very weak schedule and has stumbled and crawled to this game. I just hope no one gets hurt and we do not get completely humiliated.
And that goes on the board…

Reactions: curtiscummings1
I have read all these post and I am just a little amazed. Mt Airy got lucky last year against Tarboro. When the ultimate truth, God's Truth, be told. Tarboro just took Mt Airy for granted and did not play as they usually do.

Mt Airy will give all it has, no doubt. But at the end of the day, actually at the end of next weeks first half, I just hope we do not face a Running Clock!

Tarboro is that good, that great. Everybody knows the Bears play a very weak schedule and has stumbled and crawled to this game. I just hope no one gets hurt and we do not get completely humiliated.
Forgive me, but where in this thread have you seen anybody say that? I think everybody had admitted that MA is the king of 1A right now.

I guess you and TD are in charge of creating the false narrative this week that nobody respects Mount Airy.

It really hurts Tarboro’s feelings not to be at the top of the hill. They were there for so long and that was an accomplishment to be very proud of. But, this is not your time. You may have improved your pass game, you may have improved your run game, and your special teams play, but you are not going to beat the Bears. Put that on the board.

It really hurts Tarboro’s feelings not to be at the top of the hill. They were there for so long and that was an accomplishment to be very proud of. But, this is not your time. You may have improved your pass game, you may have improved your run game, and your special teams play, but you are not going to beat the Bears. Put that on the board.
You guys are good at creating narratives and trying to turn the tables.

My feeling are not hurt at all. I’ve seen Tarboro win 7 state championships since 2009. It’s naive to expect to win it every year. Other than one guy I think everybody up here agrees the Bears are a different animal right now and are alone at the top. Also, a little humility every once in a while never hurt anyone.

My feeling are not hurt at all. I’ve seen Tarboro win 7 state championships since 2009. It’s naive to expect to win it every year. Other than one guy I think everybody up here agrees the Bears are a different animal right now and are alone at the top. Also, a little humility every once in a while never hurt anyone.
Very well said. We just can’t have a boring thread all week though. We have to have a little build up to the big game. LOL

Doesn't hurt mine at all. You get to this game enough which Tarboro has been blessed to do you are gonna lose some of them. That being said, pride comes before the fall.

MA fans has no humility !

He’s a swill merchant. Nothing to see there.
I said it. I did not attribute it to any one else. Come on guys. You can read and comprehend the written word.
If you think I am sandbagging, then say so. But do not try to say I am saying anything other than what I wrote.

I love Mt Airy, but on these threads the entire year Mt Airy has been beat to a pulp for its "weak schedule" and miserable strength of schedule.

So if I want to give them, not any one of this thread now, credit for belittling the Bears, and further, agree with them, then why can I not?

I said Tarboro is great. Are they not? Yes they are.
Are they not the standard of 1A? Yes they are.

I have said nothing disrespectful of Tarboro, its team, its players and coaching staff.
So please can your outrage.

We stand no chance man.
I would not say that. Folks were saying last week the WC game would be close and T-boro could well lose and it turned into a blowout. I believe you and other Viking fans have said the team is young this season. So that could well play a factor and keep the Vikes as the underdog in this. But I am sure the Vikes have a chance and certainly can't see the game being a blowout. Good luck to both squads and hope it is an exciting game.

Really enjoyed the MA / Robbinsville game last night. Hats off to both teams. Great players , great performances, great coaching and great atmosphere. Tarboro sure don’t need my insight but you have to be able to throw just enough to keep MA honest. Last night in the 4th Qtr MA was crowding the line solely focusing on stopping the run. MA will be almost impossible to beat if you can’t throw just enough to keep those linebackers honest. It doesn’t have to be 30 yd passes down the sideline either. Quick slants or something across the middle. MA only won by 13 last year and if I remember correctly Tarboro best RB didn’t play. Should be a great game and Go Tarboro !!!!

I have no dog in this fight and was very impressed with mt airy last night. That being said, when watching the state title game last year i kept thinking to myself Tarboro seems very talented but raw while mt airy seemed more seasoned. I know both return a lot from that game. Tarboro though may have had more room to improve than mt airy since last year. My very uneducated opinion is that it will be a very close game and the MA kicker may be the difference.

Forgive me, but where in this thread have you seen anybody say that? I think everybody had admitted that MA is the king of 1A right now.

I guess you and TD are in charge of creating the false narrative this week that nobody respects Mount Airy.
Has been said all year about MA competition.

Reactions: Bearmod1
Hurts Tarboros feelings? You have a lot of catching up to do to do what Tarboro has done, my friend. Tarboro is going in as the underdog, Mt Airy is going in as the defending champion, I cannot wait to see how this plays out. Just know "we comin'".

Hurts Tarboros feelings? You have a lot of catching up to do to do what Tarboro has done, my friend. Tarboro is going in as the underdog, Mt Airy is going in as the defending champion, I cannot wait to see how this plays out. Just know "we comin'".
Yes Tarboro is the under dog and I think MA is battle tested!!!!!! Should be awesome game!!! We Coming!!!!! To the ship baby!

No, I am up to date on what the vikings have done. Just not what they done lately. LOL

The context of this post is like the ones made for the ER and Robbinsville game. Trying to make your team the David and all others the Goliaths. We know who the real Goliath is and the Davids are. MA is the standard for 1A now and it has been proven. Would you be so kind to bring us a bag of them slick creek mountain stones and a sling. We are going to need them. lol

Tarboro crying the blues is about like Mt Airy pleading for mercy! LOL

Clearly the best two teams in NC 1A going to get together next Sad-ur-day.
You shouldn’t have any concern for this game anyway. You’ve said multiple times on different threads that the State Championship was played two weeks ago in Mount Airy.

I said it. I did not attribute it to any one else. Come on guys. You can read and comprehend the written word.
If you think I am sandbagging, then say so. But do not try to say I am saying anything other than what I wrote.

I love Mt Airy, but on these threads the entire year Mt Airy has been beat to a pulp for its "weak schedule" and miserable strength of schedule.

So if I want to give them, not any one of this thread now, credit for belittling the Bears, and further, agree with them, then why can I not?

I said Tarboro is great. Are they not? Yes they are.
Are they not the standard of 1A? Yes they are.

I have said nothing disrespectful of Tarboro, its team, its players and coaching staff.
So please can your outrage.
Look, absolutely nothing you said here about Mt Airy can’t also be said about Tarboro. Yeah, our schedule is weak. The East is weak. Our offense is too basic. Who cares? The wins speak for themselves. You don’t have to be so butt hurt about it. If any two fan bases could just go into the game respecting each other’s success, talent and tradition, it’s these two.

Just listened to HighschoolOT interview with Tarboro Head Coach. What an absolute class act!
He will have his team ready if anyone in the State could, I have no doubt. I truly hope we, Mt Airy, can be as prepared and clear eyed about the job ahead.

No dog in this fight but the State Championship was played tonight in Robbinsville..Tarboro is not beating either Tarboro

Uh oh....West Columbus went there....gotta do the metrics on this one.

Tarboro don’t stand a chance against the defending state champs. This the greatest show on turf part 2. Hopefully y’all know what blue font means

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
Code:

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT