ADVERTISEMENT

KM

Yes we stacked the box on Crest....and we got torched in our man to man.

Shelby completed 6 passes......2 special teams plays hurt us more than their passing game

I believe you did throw more than 6 passes, your QB was either getting sacked or he was running for his life....we intercepted one and could have intercepted the another, but our DB was smart enough not to catch a 4th down pass.

I've tried to be humble....but you're right, film study goes a long way. Not too hard to figure out that we could run a 7-2 and shut you down, because you couldn't do anything else out of that formation.

Freedom would have been a whole lot better off to spread us out and take their chances that way, because they had zero chance with what they did. But thanks for giving our defense some credit, because we still had to tackle 5, and that's something a lot of other people haven't been able to do out of that same formation.
You guys can flat out tackle! Love the fundamental football KM plays.

Reactions: KM2ASU
Well great were a really good throwing team lol.
If I was Clay Lewis, I would have the QB and receiving corp at my house
for Thanksgiving dinner. There would be no NFL or parades.....
we would run pass routes for 12 hours straight. lol

Well Kings Mountain played on Thanks Giving, and now they are playing in December. None of these kids on the team have ever played on either occasion. Yet they have yet to take the field this week to pratice because of the weather.It was pouring down rain Monday and Tuesday in Kings Mountain . They went to the Gym and the Field house but you can only do so much in those small places you know.Thursday is suppose to be clear so they will get out there and get things done then .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT