ADVERTISEMENT

North Meck HC Search

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
Today it was learned that coach Mckee has stepped down as HC!

North Meck has improved and has talent there currently, Who will be the next guy?

I don't know Coach McKee and I am not trying to start anything, but what was he doing well at North Meck? I know North Meck is a tough job, but I am not sure he had a winning season there.
Record isn’t everything and also North has talent rn so and McKee did better then most at North Meck and it was a respectable record 17-21 (11-15) and he did have a winning record in 2021

Records goes as followed

2020 - 1-6 (1-6)
21- 6-4 (4-2)
22- 5-5 (2-4)
23- 5-6 (4-3)

Had 2 playoff appearances as well.

Reactions: rockstrong
North Meck has some really good talent too. Remember they are in a very tough conference with Hough, MC, Chambers and WC. They have some great under class talent in Shelton, House, and Tate. They ve already lost some players. The portal is open

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
A lot of people say that, but it has been a long slumber for North Meck. I think it would be a good job if they didn't have large enrollment numbers from the IB program that don't play football. They could probably do well in 3A.

Does Meck County do open enrollment?

North Meck has some really good talent too. Remember they are in a very tough conference with Hough, MC, Chambers and WC. They have some great under class talent in Shelton, House, and Tate. They ve already lost some players. The portal is open
Tate is one of the players they lost

North Meck is the county's biggest sleeper!!!
I have to see where they would be in the proposed realignment but I agree. With the right guy in there long term, they can have some success - even being against the monsters because who knows how long some of those guys will be on top in Charlotte

Hard to compete in football when you’re in such close proximity to Hough, Creek and Chambers. All are within a 10-15 min drive from North and those programs speak for themselves. North Meck will probably always be a basketball school unless big time football coach comes in.

If Trip Stone is not selected as the new coach at Butler North Meck should go all in on him.
True, but I’d go after Donald Littlejohn. He’s won championships at Creek and was dealt to run Chambers offense in 2022. He’s still working at Chambers last I checked so that cuts his commute down, tremendously. I’m taking a very wild guess that he gets the Butler job though, which goes back to your original statement about Stone.

True, but I’d go after Donald Littlejohn. He’s won championships at Creek and was dealt to run Chambers offense in 2022. He’s still working at Chambers last I checked so that cuts his commute down, tremendously. I’m taking a very wild guess that he gets the Butler job though, which goes back to your original statement about Stone.
He is at Butler

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT