ADVERTISEMENT

KM

We have our work cut out for us.....We still need to keep playing defense in the off season.;)

KM will have a reality check Friday night.....Morganton style! Ask Crest91 what this
is like.

KM will have a reality check Friday night.....Morganton style! Ask Crest91 what this
is like.

What Reality Check...LOL? Freedom has a great football team with a Stud player.....what in the world would surprise us?

What Reality Check...LOL? Freedom has a great football team with a Stud player.....what in the world would surprise us?
just carrying on my man. Respect your program and looking forward to a good game!

just carrying on my man. Respect your program and looking forward to a good game!

It's all good, but if you're talking about the Officiating.....man we've played the Red Raiders, Officials and the Chain Gang in Belmont for years...never turned out good for us, but we gained that experience...lol

Reactions: Tarheel Warrior
is like.

What check? The field house referees that call anything and everything on everyone BUT freedom!? Ha ha ha ....

I heard Mack is coming to Shelby by way of a six team trade!

Shelby gets Mack and sends three second team players to East. East sends the big nose tackle freshman and #13 to Crest after receiving confirmation from Burns that their Qb is transferring to Catholic! Catholics sends a bottle of holy water to KM by way of Footsoldier which ends up being a bottle of vegetable oil mixed with Wild Irish rose ... Kmasu2 tries to christen the special teams accidentally ingesting the swill and stumbles his way to Forest Hills and somehow talks his way into the head coaching role! He hires Shelby Lion to bring the straight T offense only to learn he wants to run the wishbone! Shelby lion is fired , Mack goes from Shelby to East Lincoln to Crest in a matter of three days ! He ends up running the wildcat for three years before sending his letter of intent to St Olafs college and joins their awesome singing choral society .... Ok I'm done

Reactions: seadog28
What check? The field house referees that call anything and everything on everyone BUT freedom!? Ha ha ha ....

I heard Mack is coming to Shelby by way of a six team trade!

Shelby gets Mack and sends three second team players to East. East sends the big nose tackle freshman and #13 to Crest after receiving confirmation from Burns that their Qb is transferring to Catholic! Catholics sends a bottle of holy water to KM by way of Footsoldier which ends up being a bottle of vegetable oil mixed with Wild Irish rose ... Kmasu2 tries to christen the special teams accidentally ingesting the swill and stumbles his way to Forest Hills and somehow talks his way into the head coaching role! He hires Shelby Lion to bring the straight T offense only to learn he wants to run the wishbone! Shelby lion is fired , Mack goes from Shelby to East Lincoln to Crest in a matter of three days ! He ends up running the wildcat for three years before sending his letter of intent to St Olafs college and joins their awesome singing choral society .... Ok I'm done

I want to go on record and say that I will always like anything SL posts. You da man, bro!

It's all good, but if you're talking about the Officiating.....man we've played the Red Raiders, Officials and the Chain Gang in Belmont for years...never turned out good for us, but we gained that experience...lol

Waaah! I want my mommy!

I am hearing Crest want pull Mack up until after his 9th grade season.

I'll be surprised if you don't leave Morganton with a win Friday.......
You're hoping so Red Raider. The Patriots vs Raiders.... example of what this
game would be like .... imagine New England (Pats) vs Oakland(Raiders)

Last edited:
KM, this is an opportunity to prove yourself as a legitimate threat. you have a good record and the 2 losses were to very good teams, time to step up and knock out the "glamour" 1 seed. If not now, then when? Same to Freedom as well, time to beat a team with some relevance. cheering for KM this week. Ima say KM leads early, middle, but Emmonds keeps pounding and wins late. hope Im wrong.

Reactions: coondog8585
Good luck stopping BJ.

KM run defense is for real. They held Crest to negative 20 yards rushing earlier this season. Freedom better have a decent passing game. If KM can score at least 28 points, I think they will win.

KM run defense is for real. They held Crest to negative 20 yards rushing earlier this season. Freedom better have a decent passing game. If KM can score at least 28 points, I think they will win.
Crest is not a very good run team. They have been successful by the pass. Freedom has a legit all state back and the QB has a nice set of wheels also.

Crest is not a very good run team. They have been successful by the pass. Freedom has a legit all state back and the QB has a nice set of wheels also.

Crest is not a very good run team? A running back that averages about 7 yards a carry. Would you want at least 25-30 carries a game to consider them to be a threat via the ground?

Crest is not a very good run team? A running back that averages about 7 yards a carry. Would you want at least 25-30 carries a game to consider them to be a threat via the ground?
Must better pass ability with Green and the boys.

Your running back is a good athlete. Good average back. Has two break away runs a game for huge gains and mainly snuffed around the line of scrimmage. Two 50 runs plus twenty 1 yard runs is really average. All other backs combined including QB is 30 yards a game. Willie G and the receivers carry the offensive side. Who cares, the defense has the real stars and you're 28-0.

Last edited:
two things for certain.... Kings Mountain hasn't played against a RB anywhere
close to BJ..... Freedom hasn't played a defense like Kings Mountain. This should
be a good one!

UVa must think Harbison is a guality back, they are giving him one of their scholarships. Don't sleep on Harbison or you will be chasing him all night.

Crest is not a good run team lol. Kings mtn has a great run defense and shut Tre down that night but also sold out to stop the run. Leaving single coverage on our receivers there for getting torched by willie. Of course their gonna sell out again tonight to stop the run so the question is can freedoms passing game make them pay for it?

Reactions: marsgreen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT