ADVERTISEMENT

Just saying

Crestgraduate

Nov 25, 2019
Like Shelby High fans said how you going to beat Hunter Huss and Kings Mtn. and get knocked out in the 2nd round to West Rowan IJS

Same way Huss and Kings Mountain got beat by Crest; it’s simple math!!!! Drum roll please....West Rowan had more points. Can you comprehend that Crestgrad..Lots of you experts didn’t think the team was going to do what they did earlier in the season. All I heard was hopefully 7 and 4 for the regular season.. So the team accomplished more than alot of you expected.. Pussy cat got your finger there Shelby Lion or our your fingers tired ?

You mean one of those teams Shelby beats their chest about playing lost to yet another team from the weak Piedmont area?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Meanwhile, Kings Mountain, AC Reynolds, and Burns are still playing. You can’t say a damn thing, no one Reidsville played against advanced past the first round, and the one good team that you played, you were beaten. You Reidsville cats have a lot of nerve, beat a bunch of tomato cans since that L you took, now you’re world beaters again.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Kings Mountain, AC Reynolds, and Burns are still playing. You can’t say a damn thing, no one Reidsville played against advanced past the first round, and the one good team that you played, you were beaten. You Reidsville cats have of nerve, beat a bunch of tomato cans since that L you took, now you’re world beaters again.

1. Mt Airy lost in the 2nd round.

2. I thought East Surry wasnt good because they were 1A and / or not on Shelby schedule... And now they are good?

3. 20>whatever yall got

4. Mt Tabor would beat any school from Cleveland County.

5. Happy Thanksgiving

Reactions: ReidsvilleRam90
1. Mt Airy lost in the 2nd round.

2. I thought East Surry wasnt good because they were 1A and / or not on Shelby schedule... And now they are good?

3. 20>whatever yall got

4. Mt Tabor would beat any school from Cleveland County.

5. Happy Thanksgiving

Idk if I'm that sold on Tabor. But, they are good. Anyway we need to schedule Tabor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT