ADVERTISEMENT

2A James Kenan Boys Basketball

Tiger_Pride31

Sep 27, 2008
I'm praying my home team JK will go out and bring Clinton High School Asst Coach James Farrior home now that I heard the news of Clinton head coach Jordan resigning! He's great with young men and has a great basketball mind which is what we need in our JK community!

No the community just doesn't want him for alot of reasons but mainly about how he does nothing for our kids! Your asst coach there is a community favorite this way!

Well he may be free now to explore other opportunities if he isn’t retained by new HC, if he hasn’t applied himself.

Wait a second.....I just saw the coach at James Kenan has been named the Coach of the Year by the Duplin Times. And some of you want to see him gone??? I'm not sure what some of you expect!

Wait a second.....I just saw the coach at James Kenan has been named the Coach of the Year by the Duplin Times. And some of you want to see him gone??? I'm not sure what some of you expect!

I mean its not like he had alot of competition....WRH,ED,and North Duplin didnt exactly have stellar basketball teams on the mens side....his only real competition was ED girls coach.

I agree @Darkhorse#34, I see you are true to the game of basketball and not just about wins & losses. @Horses71 we beat the teams not because of coaching, but because we were just naturally better. At the end of the day it's about making kids better and trying to get some to any college to continue playing. Which isn't happening because our kids can't do the most fundamental things for basketball & the coach pays no attention to getting/keeping them qualified to attend a college. Notice I said college and not nba, colleges are all over country. 2 and 4 yr schools, D1,D2,D3, NAIA the list goes on to help our kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT