ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville vs Lee County

Footballaholic323232

Aug 21, 2021
Thoughts on this one? Hey hopefully we can just keep flying under the radar. Nobody talking about us. Maybe we will get taken lightly once again. Lee County has a great overall team. Cards have to play a complete game.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Lee has some ball players. They have a LB that can really get after it. Jacksonville has a great football team, I have said that since they beat us up early in the year. Their depth makes them dangerous, hoping for an onslow county victory!

There is no flying under the radar in the third round of the playoffs. Coach B and the Lee County team have total respect for the Cards. As far as what to expect from the Jackets, expect a well balanced offensive attack that will adapt to what is given to them and adapt well. Expect a disciplined defense that plays the run well, they will make you grind it out and then the offense strikes fast, this really frustrated teams, especially Southern and Scotland. The special teams is solid and the place kicker has hit from 40+. They played one of the toughest schedules in the state with Glenn, Richmond, Scotland, and Pinecrest and then of course SN last week. Lee is the healthiest they have been since before the PC game. But none of this means a win, it all comes down to who plays better Friday night, safe travels to the Jacksonville team and fans and my hope is that both teams stay injury free.

Reactions: seadog28
Quick keys to the game

Jacksonville:
Control the line
Better than average passing night
Keep Lee’s offense on the field (may seem odd but it makes sense to those who have played us)
Make the Lee QB make bad decisions

Lee:
Avoid the silly mistakes that have happened over the last 2 weeks
Effective passing game
stick to defensive assignments
7 and 2 have big nights

Congratulations to Leee County on a great season. That’s a well coached team with some great hard nosed kids. Well I guess we see what happens next week.

• Haha
Come on man we don’t stand a chance against Eastern Alamance. Save your money for the holidays brother. Only way we winning is by luck.Like l UNC91 has been trolling us since game one. He said we were horrible.🤣🤣
Y’all should beat EA they struggled against havelock last week lol they was only up 14/6 all game scored that last td late in the game when it was over already lol just defend pass and watch trick plays y’all should be fine Lee county was an impressive win they are better than EA

• Haha
Reactions: Kylar2018 and UNC91
Y’all should beat EA they struggled against havelock last week lol they was only up 14/6 all game scored that last td late in the game when it was over already lol just defend pass and watch trick plays y’all should be fine Lee county was an impressive win they are better than EA
Hey man we want to keep it just like it’s been all year. Everyone talking about everyone else and not mentioning us. Hopefully our opponents keep believing we are a easy out.

Hey man we want to keep it just like it’s been all year. Everyone talking about everyone else and not mentioning us. Hopefully our opponents keep believing we are a easy out.
Two teams from our conference in the 4th round in the 3a playoffs but they keep saying our schedule weak lol that’s why I went off on HSOT I’m tired of them disrespecting eastern nc football

• Haha
Two teams from our conference in the 4th round in the 3a playoffs but they keep saying our schedule weak lol that’s why I went off on HSOT I’m tired of them disrespecting eastern nc football
Yeah let them keep running that gator. I love listening to all these self proclaimed football experts. Pure entertainment. Man I sure my man DLee. He talked his talk but the guy actually knew a thing or two about football.

EA did not struggle v Havelock. The refs were terrible and killed drives, You think EA is just trick plays on offense? There were no trick plays v Westover and they got flat out destroyed. EA is a dominant team and the championship will roll thru Mebane.

EA did not struggle v Havelock. The refs were terrible and killed drives, You think EA is just trick plays on offense? There were no trick plays v Westover and they got flat out destroyed. EA is a dominant team and the championship will roll thru Mebane.
Didn’t struggle y’all had 3 interceptions and only manage to put up 21 points man please 😂 and havelock defense has been suspect all season I promise you Jacksonville defensive is way better and this coming from a havelock fan so yes you did struggle lol only averaged 3 yards a carry against a subpar havelock team last year havelock team would have destroyed yall team by 21+ easy from what I seen

• Haha
Imagine y’all put up 14 points in the first quarter then didn’t score again until 1-2 mins left in the game how is that not struggling lol if havelock had any running game y’all would have possibly lost

Also hunt and Lee county are way better caliber teams than the teams eastern alamance faced in the playoffs and Jacksonville beat them both better get them boys ready to tackle a 235 pound back and catch a qb that I’m sure runs a 4.4 easy and can throw a bullet on the run and Jacksonville has a really fast defense with tall corner backs so it’s not gonna be as easy as u think they will be the best team you have faced all season I’m not even a jacksonville fan I’m just speaking from what I seen west øVer played nobody so who cares that you dominated them lol they benefited from playing nobodies just like west carteret

There were a ton of bs flags v havelock that killed drives. Now you want to ignore the beat down westover took? Yeah Jacksonville runs that shotgun veer offense and can’t pass gas. They have a great defense? Those guys are T O A S T. Havelock had guys open but qb can’t throw. Havelock had passes dropped. It amazes me you conference groupies are riding teams that run 1980s offense and the same defense for past 10 years is worth worrying about. Make that qb pass the ball 60 times bc he can’t throw. Westover has better athletes

• Haha
Yeah sure the dbs for Jacksonville have been toasted all year. How will they prepare for ea pass offense in practice? They don’t have anyone that can throw. People said the same of 71st. Caveman football doesn’t work in 2021… nowhere.. not in 3a, college, pros …nor will it work on Friday in mebane

• Haha
Havelock from past would have what? And about your 21 points, we had penalties in red zone… one yards line on a long pass…. Yeah should have been 40 something to 6 but whatever… Havelock is a thing of the past. Offense is simple.. jet sweep, qb main runner and throw ball up for a prayer and hope 11 snatches wildly thrown ball. Caveman football

• Haha
Reactions: ItsJustWords252
Oh I remember, EA had a td dropped, one not called at 1 yd line and some penalties on red zone 3 times that killed drives. So think as u wish.. come back and watch Friday since havelock won’t be playing

There were a ton of bs flags v havelock that killed drives. Now you want to ignore the beat down westover took? Yeah Jacksonville runs that shotgun veer offense and can’t pass gas. They have a great defense? Those guys are T O A S T. Havelock had guys open but qb can’t throw. Havelock had passes dropped. It amazes me you conference groupies are riding teams that run 1980s offense and the same defense for past 10 years is worth worrying about. Make that qb pass the ball 60 times bc he can’t throw. Westover has better athletes
9 flags for 75 yards ? Lmaooo havelock has had over 100 yards worth of penalties every game

JHS can't throw a lick lol QB looks lost all night long.

Havelock from past would have what? And about your 21 points, we had penalties in red zone… one yards line on a long pass…. Yeah should have been 40 something to 6 but whatever… Havelock is a thing of the past. Offense is simple.. jet sweep, qb main runner and throw ball up for a prayer and hope 11 snatches wildly thrown ball. Caveman football
Thing of the past ? Win a state title

havelock is really young no one expected them to be contenders this year lol

Yeah sure the dbs for Jacksonville have been toasted all year. How will they prepare for ea pass offense in practice? They don’t have anyone that can throw. People said the same of 71st. Caveman football doesn’t work in 2021… nowhere.. not in 3a, college, pros …nor will it work on Friday in mebane
Lmao! Caveman football huh? Well it’s worked so far to get to the 4th round. Please keep the same energy come Friday. I hope your team comes in thinking that they are going to just pass the ball around all night long. And they are going to stop that 1980 offense. I mean I don’t know Lee County had a QB who passed for over 2,000 yards. Go check the stats and see how many passing yards he had Friday night. Can’t throw if you got no time to throw my friend. Hell Hunt supposed to have had one of the best defense around. They loaded the box all night long and guess what got torched by what … the very thing that they tried to stop the run. Guess what we pass the ball when we need to pass when we do the completion rate is pretty high. But when you are 4 deep at the running back position who all rotate in all night long every single one can fly and take it to the house on any carry. A QB let’s just forget about the 4.4 speed he makes your defense stay discipline he knows when to give it and knows when to run it. When he does takes off and it turns into a foot race good luck on that. Then one of the backs is a 235lb man child who is only a freshman who has 4.5 speed. No to many high school players can take that pounding for 4 qts because they are able to keep him fresh most of the game because there is not a drop off when any of the other backs are in. Once he gets into your secondary and you bet that he will. Your db are going to be forced to make some business decisions real quick. All I can say is the 10 years that I have been on here you can not find one post that I shave ever said Jacksonville will win. What I do say is whoever plays them have better be ready to play. You can bet one thing the Cards will make whoever they play your going to earn that victory for sure. I wish a safe and injury free game for both teams. Hopefully we the fans get treated to a awesome high school football game between two great teams.

• Haha
JHS can't throw a lick lol QB looks lost all night long.
That’s right not a lick.. Lol please keep giving the other team confidence. Tell them how horrible we are and how the SWO teams of 30 years ago would have beaten Jacksonville by 80. We can’t pass or run. No defense just horrible. But yet here we are made it to the 4th round. Go ahead tell them that every team that we beat so far in the playoffs we’re just horrible right? SWO would have beat them by 50 right?
Jh rose is decent and still playing. Jville is terrible got little decent recently from what I've seen. Yes cake walk city. Been watching you talk sideways so had to step in clown boy
Ok sugar britches. Everyone knows who the clown girl is. You make absolutely no sense in what you say. Go back into hiding or go make some retarded statements that you typically do on the 2A boards. Why don’t you go conduct that coaching search over there in Stallion land since everything was Coach Dempsey fault. Notice nobody ever responds to you when you post here on the 3A boards. I only do just to bait you to saying something more stupid then what you already have posted. It works every single time. Just to show how my of a idiot you are.

• Haha
Rose passing is no where in the same class as ea. I read a Fayetteville observer article where they said westover was facing a different kind of beast in ea. get on the bus!

That’s right not a lick.. Lol please keep giving the other team confidence. Tell them how horrible we are and how the SWO teams of 30 years ago would have beaten Jacksonville by 80. We can’t pass or run. No defense just horrible. But yet here we are made it to the 4th round. Go ahead tell them that every team that we beat so far in the playoffs we’re just horrible right? SWO would have beat them by 50 right?

Ok sugar britches. Everyone knows who the clown girl is. You make absolutely no sense in what you say. Go back into hiding or go make some retarded statements that you typically do on the 2A boards. Why don’t you go conduct that coaching search over there in Stallion land since everything was Coach Dempsey fault. Notice nobody ever responds to you when you post here on the 3A boards. I only do just to bait you to saying something more stupid then what you already have posted. It works every single time. Just to show how my of a idiot you are.

Damm pro baller writing books now? I'm retarded now? Damn clown boy, shots fired I see. Little cocky clown cause JHS still in. They will get exposed and walked like the little dog they are. It's okay you will go back to the trailer park and drink more kool-aid

Damm pro baller writing books now? I'm retarded now? Damn clown boy, shots fired I see. Little cocky clown cause JHS still in. They will get exposed and walked like the little dog they are. It's okay you will go back to the trailer park and drink more kool-aid
Ouch! The trailer park? Just go back in hiding. You know that just might not be a bad investment. I just might go buy a trailer park. Appreciate the advice. Lol. I will make sure I give you half price on your lot rent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT