ADVERTISEMENT

It's On Scotland vs Richmond

And Heel since you can't comprehend what I'm saying - U guys meaning (RC stands for Richmond County and SC stands for Scotland County) have the advantage at all of the skilled positions (except running back) and we have it at the line, lb and rb position.

Cry snake I will agree with you on one thing. The video screen needs to go until they learn how to use it properly. If I see colonel sanders or all those other cheeeeeezy spots again I might just puke on the season ticket holders below me. It is very annoying to see those spots over and over again!

As I have made no comment on the Raiders or their running game, someone must be more delusional than I thought. News flash! After the Skirts=One Man Team get the bomb dropped on them Friday, we're going to push over that big digital advertising sign that is littering up the view. You don't even have to thank us!

You're as clueless about the strength of the sign as you are about The Scots football team. If words could win, you might have a chance.

Cry snake I will agree with you on one thing. The video screen needs to go until they learn how to use it properly. If I see colonel sanders or all those other cheeeeeezy spots again I might just puke on the season ticket holders below me. It is very annoying to see those spots over and over again!

What are you talking about, the video board is fine. Colonel Sanders and others are
paying the bills. If you don't like it then don't look at it, there's green grass right in front
of you. You do have to practice at something to get better fine tuning things. Back to
the game.

What are you talking about, the video board is fine. Colonel Sanders and others are
paying the bills. If you don't like it then don't look at it, there's green grass right in front
of you. You do have to practice at something to get better fine tuning things. Back to
the game.
Practice is not the only issue Scotswin its placement. There should be times for it to run and times for it not to. In terms of what i look it is not the issue in all honesty the sound is much more annoying (i know close your ears/wear head phones) lol. There is something called over saturation and SC have sold these spots beyond that. I'm all for schools doing what they can to make money but there is something called in game and out of game inclusion. They could give sponsors inclusion with replays and get more bang for their buck than the constant spots over and over. I want debate you on this because you have your view and I have mine but I think if you did a quick poll most would say tone it down. All i really care about is a win friday against RC. If they have to run sports 50 times a game so be it. They own it.

Some Scott's was sitting in front of me during the game and said that was the best defense they have seen this season and really seemed worried about this Friday. Can't wait for game time!!!

Some Scott's was sitting in front of me during the game and said that was the best defense they have seen this season and really seemed worried about this Friday. Can't wait for game time!!!
2nd half I would agree 100% total domination

These guys have been making high level halftime coaching adjustments all year.

Friday they were on point Ledbetter looked very confused and I have never seen that is his career at PC. SC will show up and hope to keep it respectable.

With Coach Metzger's play calling Friday night, any defense would look like the best in the land. He has probably the best athlete in the conference in #4, yet he runs a 160 lb QB up the middle 2/3 of the plays. I can assure you, that will not be the case Friday night.

This game will come down to which team gets their emotions under control the quickest and begins to work within their system. Early energy can zap the very best and cause a mighty team to stumble.

Funny how these guys keep saying the scots are one dimensional when they have had three different receivers with 100 yard games this year (smith-new hanover, douglas-hoke, leak-pinecrest) i dont think pinecrest and new hanover are bottom tier programs. maybe i'm wrong

Scots Nation PC was tooooooo predictable Friday. They ran on the 1st & 2nd down and passed on 3rd like clock work. RC new it and they kept them in 3 and 5 the entire 2nd half and back off in the secondary but still brought heat upfront. I hope Coach Bailey doesn't go according to the traditional script run, run and pass for most teams.

yea your right but i think coach bailey and coach woods are pretty smart guys and hopefully they throw a few wrinkles in friday night

i think they will. there is one i would like for them to throw on defense but i will not spew it out. not like anyone would listen lol. scots have to play their game and not get caught up in the hype and let the great stuff comments by RC's coach stick. he said PC was the best team they played all year while his fingers were crossed behind his back. LOl!

I still think the Scots are better than PC, but at this stage of the season, PC is the best team the Raiders' have played.

Tale of The Tape:

QB - Richmond County
RB - Scotland County
Offensive Line - SC
Defensive Line - SC
LB's - SC
Secondary - RC
Receivers - RC
Special Teams - RC
Speed - RC
Power/Physical - SC
Play Calling - RC - just more aggressive than SC
Intangibles - Home Field SC & RC coming in very confident beating Dudley and whipping PC is something to be confident about
who wins - Pick'em
It was a pick'em last year until game started and then the Scots dominated the Raiderettes, Scots will run it and pass it as need, then after the game The Raider faithful will want their coaches head, Hoggard was the smart one for leaving.....

Well, I'm a faithful Raider supporter, hated to see Hoggard leave: always supported him, and will support Coach Cast, no matter what Fri. outcome. Just imagine how many schools around the state would love to have had Hoggard and his record each year, and now I'll say the same about Coach Cast. GO RAIDERS!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sikner51
Hey sikner, the only ones that would want Coach C head are the same ones that have bashed him because they cant control him because he is not one of the good ole boys. Probably one of the best moves at the time to go away from the good ole boy club and bring in a coach that had no ties to anyone in the area. Being a good ole boy doesnt win ball games just gets you another year on sideline and a raise.

Tickets will not be on sale at the high school today. that will start on tuesday. if you want tickets today you will have to go to shirt tales or scotland bling after 12 noon..just some info for yall..

Don't waste your time going to the high school to but tickets today. They won't be selling them at the school until tomorrow.

Weather forecast Friday is showing partly cloudy with only 10% chance of rain. Hope weather holds. Pate Stadium will be the place to be Friday night. Go SCOTS !

With all else aside and no matter the outcome Friday, there is a good chance for these two teams to make a serious run to the state championship. Two counties that are joined and to be able to see two teams of this caliber in such a rural area don't come around every year. There are playmakers on both teams and believe it or not there are some friendships between some of the players. As I stated earlier I'm just hoping for a injury free game for all with the playoffs starting next week.

Reactions: SCOTSFF
No reason to televise without compensation. Coach was offered preseason to televise live on a Thursday night the jack Britt or Richmond game. No compensation was offered so not happening

Without the use of a video that I'm sure has nothing to do with high school football someone explain to me why this game should be televised.

I am a diehard Raider, but all this crowing by my fellow Raiders is a little much. We are suddenly great because we beat Pinecrest? Really? It's Pinecrest for goodness sake. they have never won anything. In the words of Ric Flair," to be the man you gotta beat the man". Right now that is SC. can we beat the Scots?, Yes, will we?, that will be determined Friday. P.S. Pinecrest radio announcers, question? Are you still worried about how far you will fall in the polls? You guys clearly need to rethink your broadcasts, Not good.

Reactions: RaidersFan2015
Good evening Richmond & Scotland faithful; I have not posted a message since the hiring of RSHS new Football coach, I am currently a Jack Britt fans since that is my kids school district, but I have been keeping up with the Raiders and the Scots. For the Richmond Raider Fans Imagine Flip Ellerbe, Michael Waddell, Michael Green, Marcus Ellerbe, and Norman Whitley as one Player well you have it that is "Zeus" aka Zamire White! This kid is the TRUTH, I may eat my crow later but if he gets 1 step its "Lights Out Good Night"! I promise you R.C. has not played a Running Back like this in a very long time, he has been clocked running a 10.6 100m, man that is moving; He can run through you, around you, and jump over you.........With that being said this game will be won or lost by him for Scotland. Also Scotland can throw the Football, LEAK is Big Time................As long as Richmond Defense can play a physical ball game, this will keep them in the game. Richmond wins this game because of the QB play; Hey Scots this is not Luke Hoggard you will be playing. I hate to compare because we are talking about 15-18yr kids; Luke's Stats for this year; his team is 5-5 , Attempts 72-Completions 29, Yards 609, Td's 8, Int 5, 47 rushes for -14 yards. Leon Zeigler 9-1, Attempts 176-Completions 110, Yards 1,756, 26 Td's, 7 Ints, 50 carries, 4 tds. This game is hard to pick but I will be in attendance.......

Friday night all eyes in the State of North Carolina will be focused on Scotland vs Richmond in a packed Pate Stadium. Two powerhouse programs playing for all the Conference marbles and bragging rights. Scots feature Zamir White who is considered by many college scouts the best Highschool RB in the nation. He is the real deal and I look for him to do some serious damage against the Raiders. The Scots defense will slow down the Raiders attack and by 10pm Friday night the Scots celebration will begin. My prediction: Scots 42 Raiders 28

Ok Raiders might as well stay home.. Raiders have no chance to beat the Scots.. They got a superstar RB.. Playing at Pate.. Scots have superior coaching.. Both their lines are better than the Raiders lines.. Then why even make the trip? Because games are not won or lost on message boards.. Raiders have been told they can't win this game..That will be enough motivation.. You are what you are at this point in the season.. It's whoever wants it more!!

Hey sikner, the only ones that would want Coach C head are the same ones that have bashed him because they cant control him because he is not one of the good ole boys. Probably one of the best moves at the time to go away from the good ole boy club and bring in a coach that had no ties to anyone in the area. Being a good ole boy doesnt win ball games just gets you another year on sideline and a raise.
When the hiring of Coach C first took place i thought it was a good hire for the Raiders, i hope the issue after the Butler game was a one time deal, i understand the good ole boy network anyway can't wait for a great game. GO SCOTS

Losses will happen but this coach shows the ability to adapt and that is all you can ask for.

That being said he and anyone else that coaches Richmond will be judged by their record against the Charlotte elite, Scotland and ultimately state championships. If you don't make progress in these three areas you will be on your way to coaching at Edenton.

This year he is playing with house money.

47 rushes -14 yards for a triple option QB and people actually believed he was the more talented QB?

A better talent than Zeigler?

Unbelievable.

Games are always settled on the field. I think it will be a shootout but I like the SCOTS chances. One thing is for sure both teams look poised to make deep playoff runs and I'd like to see both win State Titles. Go SCOTS !

Reactions: ImaScot
Who is > White in the Richmond program?
Who is > Fergie in the Richmond program?
Who is > Douglas in the Richmond program?
Who is > Leak in the Richmond program?
Who is > Smith in the Richmond program?
Is Richmond's defense (<, >, or =) Scotland's defense?

Ok Raiders might as well stay home.. Raiders have no chance to beat the Scots.. They got a superstar RB.. Playing at Pate.. Scots have superior coaching.. Both their lines are better than the Raiders lines.. Then why even make the trip? Because games are not won or lost on message boards.. Raiders have been told they can't win this game..That will be enough motivation.. You are what you are at this point in the season.. It's whoever wants it more!!
I agree with the last sentence FUN. If you haven't learned how to dance by now, you shouldn't be at the "PARTY".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT